Blocks & Decoration Wall cannons

Companion Cube

Retinazer
Cannons are a pretty useless item for most anything because of how they are locked in a 180 degree turn radius upward. They are only useful at ranges that are meaningless, and are unable to hit all the spots in their kill zone. Of you could mount it on not only walls but also ceilings it would give them a height advantage and an actually useful turn radius

What if there was a cannon mount? Like you can ride it around and it consumes cannon balls and fires them.

does anyone even use them?
The Scutlix is considered good because it's range far exceeds that of your screen, and I have found a lot of use for it in the Old One's Army especially (it also hits really hard). You're forgetting that the cosmic car key is too slow to be of real use for bosses (especially expert moon lord, which is the boss right after you get it) and that different mounts excel at different things. (like the slime mount being quite good for PVP due to how much it boosts fall speed.)

The Scutlix is considered good because it's range far exceeds that of your screen, and I have found a lot of use for it in the Old One's Army especially (it also hits really hard). You're forgetting that the cosmic car key is too slow to be of real use for bosses (especially expert moon lord, which is the boss right after you get it) and that different mounts excel at different things. (like the slime mount being quite good for PVP due to how much it boosts fall speed.)
ok

Scutlix doesn't use ammo
The Cannon probably would hit hard enough that I'm unsure it would matter. I guess it just depends on what kind of mobility the cannon has (is it a rocket propelled hyperspeed cannon? or something like a tank with treads? or a joke mount like the Super Anvil from Thorium?

The Cannon probably would hit hard enough that I'm unsure it would matter. I guess it just depends on what kind of mobility the cannon has (is it a rocket propelled hyperspeed cannon? or something like a tank with treads? or a joke mount like the Super Anvil from Thorium?
Ok friend you have a good point

Back
Top Bottom