tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
so, now that terraria journey's end has been delayed, what do you plan to do? will you continue fixing bugs and whatever else to get it out soon, or will you start taking things at a more leisurely pace?

so, now that terraria journey's end has been delayed, what do you plan to do? will you continue fixing bugs and whatever else to get it out soon, or will you start taking things at a more leisurely pace?
Well I'm definitely less stressed about it. Though, I did still want to release before 2020, but at my current rate, I'm not sure that's feasible.
So I guess my new target for release is probably January/Febuary, but don't quote me on that.

Hey Scooter, I just wanted to say after browsing through your mod WIP previews on Youtube, and seeing the time spent on this project that I totally support this mod! And I can happily say that I will enjoy playing through it over any and all other mods (Heck, I'll even delete other big mods if may be 😁). Hope to see this in full swing whenever life gives you the time and ambition to work on this wondrous masterpiece. Metroid 4 Life! 😎

There's kinda problem. Pics are no longer avaiable.
It's not really much of an issue, considering the pics are for an older, almost no longer playable version (cuz trying to install tAPI now is too finicky). An entirely new thread will be made when the new tModLoader version gets released. Plus, as Gygas said, there are videos on my YT Channel (I actually updated the first page to include a link as well).

Okay so I don't know how but... this entire year I went thinking "Why did Nintendo not show us anything about Metroid Prime 4 in two years? Did they just forget about it?"... What I didn't know however was that Nintendo literally made an announcement on January of this year... I feel stupid...
Speaking of Metroid Prime 4, when it releases, will there be a Metroid mod update adding in Metroid Prime 4 stuff?

Okay so I don't know how but... this entire year I went thinking "Why did Nintendo not show us anything about Metroid Prime 4 in two years? Did they just forget about it?"... What I didn't know however was that Nintendo literally made an announcement on January of this year... I feel stupid...
Speaking of Metroid Prime 4, when it releases, will there be a Metroid mod update adding in Metroid Prime 4 stuff?
TBH, I personally think that it's a marketing ploy used by almost all of the big gaming and product corporations out there. The anticipation at launch of the product is meant to spike sales more than 3x the normal amount or something like that. However, if that's the case, then what these companies fail to realize is a lot of the hype dies down in the process of waiting. And in the process they not only lose the intended spike in sales, but we as a fanbase also have to suffer just for their gain of an extra coin. Sad really😔 you figure we've waited over 5 years...

Hey i was searching on YouTube for a Metroid Mod and saw yours. Is it already on the tmodloader and which name has it ?
When it is not available yet do you know when you'll release the Mod ?

Hey i was searching on YouTube for a Metroid Mod and saw yours. Is it already on the tmodloader and which name has it ?
When it is not available yet do you know when you'll release the Mod ?
This mod is currently being updated for tModLoader, so no, it is not released yet. There is a mod called "The Metroid Mod" already on the tModLoader browser, but it's being developed by someone else.

We're actually remarkably close to release. I estimate around late February or March.

Don't know if some-else has reported this and I'm sorry for not looking back previous pages, but all your images in your 1st thread are broken, so they can't be seen anymore.

This mod is currently being updated for tModLoader, so no, it is not released yet. There is a mod called "The Metroid Mod" already on the tModLoader browser, but it's being developed by someone else.

We're actually remarkably close to release. I estimate around late February or March.

*was*, Phil has been missing for over half a year now with no trace of where he went, I have a personal hunch he just got tired of the rather toxic modding community (at times atleast) and silently left.

Also, that's great to hear! Alot of people have been waiting for this!

Okay, thanks for the info I will try it until yours come out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom