tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

For whatever reason, when I try to use the unlimited fishing rod it only casts 1 line, although I have completed 127 total fishing quests. Why does this not work?

Luiafk, How do I craft the unlimited campfire?I've tried wood in the guide's help thing(I don't have recipe mod)I really need it.It's the only this stopping me from the Unlimited buffs

If memory serves, (And it sure as heck doesn't! So take this with a grain of salt.) whenever I had to build the unlimited campfire buff, it was done with base materials and possibly an unconventional build surface. Be sure that you're not accidentally trying it at a workshop instead of its actual construction site. ... whatever it's called.

If memory serves, (And it sure as heck doesn't! So take this with a grain of salt.) whenever I had to build the unlimited campfire buff, it was done with base materials and possibly an unconventional build surface. Be sure that you're not accidentally trying it at a workshop instead of its actual construction site. ... whatever it's called.
HOW THE HELL DO I MAKE IT?
Edit:sorry for caps

Let's see. According to LuiAFK's .. er .. one and only released version, ... the unlimited Campfire requires:

• 60 Gel
  • 30 Fireblossom
  • 30 Bottled Water
Crafted at: A Bottle.

So they're treating an unlimited campfire buff as a potion. Huh. Weird. :p

I am playing with LUIAFK and Ultimate Battler is stuck on.. how can I force turn it off or something cause its stopping anything from spawning if I have the Unlimted Buffs in my invent

for some reason some items never drop, loot magnet and magic essence never drop. is something wrong?
here is the mod list

Unleveled Mod
Thorium Mod
Spirit Mod
Shadows of Abaddon (SacredTools)
Mystic Lands Remastered
Enigma Mod
Joost Mod
Mod Helpers
Consolaria
Calamity Mod Extra Music
Calamity Mod Music
Calamity Mod
Summoners Association
Thorium + Calamity Convergence Mod
Vein Miner
Webmilio`s Commons Library
SuperQuickRespawn
Rewards
Reforge Armor
WMITF
Recipe Browser
OmniSwing
Luiafk
No Angler Timer
Magic Storage
Loot Bags
Even More Modifiers
No More Tombs
Max Stack Plus
Lan`s House Builder
imkSushi Mod
Full Health Respawn
Boss Checklist
Boss Cursor
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
Extensible Inventory
Faster Start
Health and Mana From Bosses
Alchemist NPC

Forgive me if I don't know whether or not you know about the following information. I don't have any way of knowing it short of asking, or presenting it.
I am playing with LUIAFK and Ultimate Battler is stuck on.. how can I force turn it off or something cause its stopping anything from spawning if I have the Unlimted Buffs in my invent
If you go into the Settings > Controls > Keybindings menu, find the line "Luiafk: Luiafk Settings" and bind that to something. (It might default to "U")

From in there, you'll have the option to toggle the various features on and off, including the Ultimate Battler.

There are a few melee sorts of buffs. Show the Guide that Sake / alcohol stuff from the Traveling Merchant. They sell it often enough that it should be widely available. You'll need 30 of them. Heck, everything needs 30 kinds of potions or food. Then there's also 30 ichor potions that you'll need too. Show the guide Ichor.

I use the LuiAFK mod a lot. :p Thank you. Best wishes all around.

Also, I recommend keeping a copy of the LuiAFK mod file itself somewhere safe, like in Dropbox or an external hard drive. It seems to be hard to find, and the creator isn't really around, as far as I'm aware.

That would likely be because it's true. The mod hasn't been updated in quite a long time. The author of the mod is completely off of our radar and no one can really find him. It might be best to stick with a previous version of tModLoader for now.

Back
Top Bottom