Mobile Terraria 1.3 Launches on Amazon Today!

What if the walls r damaged too
There needs to be a wall for the Mysterious Tablet to “hang” on, so yes, make sure you put back the wall too.

If you have other questions about what to do in game, you can make a thread (or search for an already existing solution) in the Mobile In-Game Support section. The thread we are in now is about the Amazon release, so all posts here should only be about that. :)

Terraria has downloaded an update on my amazon fire stick... but im still on version 1.2.
Is it normal?

I have a 5th gen kindle from 2015, I have 9GB and it won’t let me update, I even uninstalled it than reinstalled, but nothing works.

Download it. You will need to purchase RAM and install it into your device. RAM stands for Random Access Memory, and are purchased in chips. However, since this is a Kindle we are talking about, it will probably be unable to allow installation of RAM chips, meaning you can't add RAM into your Kindle. But that's just my guess, I am unsure if you can actually install more RAM into a Kindle tablet thing.

Download it. You will need to purchase RAM and install it into your device. RAM stands for Random Access Memory, and are purchased in chips. However, since this is a Kindle we are talking about, it will probably be unable to allow installation of RAM chips, meaning you can't add RAM into your Kindle. But that's just my guess, I am unsure if you can actually install more RAM into a Kindle tablet thing.
You can't install more ram onto tablets or phones, just storage space via SD cards.

I have a Amazon tablet in the 5th generation but it won't update and I can't connect to google and mine is a 5th generation hd8

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom