Terraria State of the Game: November 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to lie guys, I'm a bit disappointed the update is being pushed back. However, I also want to sincerely thank you for making such an amazing product. I originally started on console (yuck 🤢), left however many hundreds of hours of my life, then discovered PC, and wonder what the Hell I was doing on console. Logged well over 300 hours. But guys, I classify the makers as video game saints; where you could've (and should've) charged us for all the amazing updates, you only seem to see it as a labor of love, and share it with the world. I love you guys for that, and will patiently wait for the next update....❤❤❤. Thanks again!

Show me your setup please? For the teal traps. Wire and non wire views.

When the radial is up, the stick moves the selection cursor. I have mine mapped to rt stick click so I can press it in, slide it over, let it go, and move on.

That said it does stop movement because both sticks can affect the radial selection. I honestly have not played PC Gamepad enough to contrast to PC 1.3.1 (my gamepad play is limited to console - and now mobile testing).

I will ask around internally at RL to see if intentional that both sticks affect radial (which is why movement stops - because left stick is now working the radial).
Terraria_20191219182822.jpg

Terraria_20191219182828.jpg

Terraria_20191219183053.jpg

Terraria_20191219183057.jpg

Ignore The One Second Timer Up There, That Just Runs Two Spear Traps Outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom