Xbox One Pet Hoarder Achievement not working?

EJKGERS1690

Terrarian
I have every single pet listed in the wiki, and I have used them each in my hot bar and yet still it isn't working? Help would be appreciated :(

I don't play Xbox, so I might not be too much help, but have you equipped all of them? It might not count them if they've just been in your inventory. Also, next time you have an issue in the game, I would suggest putting it here instead of in player suggestions.

I don't play Xbox, so I might not be too much help, but have you equipped all of them? It might not count them if they've just been in your inventory. Also, next time you have an issue in the game, I would suggest putting it here instead of in player suggestions.
Thank you, and I have equipped all of them. Even the ones that aren't required. All a bit confusing really.

If a thread is in the wrong place, please just report it rather than mentioning in the thread - we'll move it to the right place like I have just done. Thanks!

I have every single pet listed in the wiki, and I have used them each in my hot bar and yet still it isn't working? Help would be appreciated :(
Hi there @EJKGERS1690, the console achievements have always been a little finicky. Have you tried bringing all of the pets to a brand new world? Load up your inventory (and piggy bank and safe if you need to), then use all the pets in a newly created world.

I’m not sure why a new world makes a difference, but I’ve seen it work for enough people that I keep suggesting it.

Hi there @EJKGERS1690, the console achievements have always been a little finicky. Have you tried bringing all of the pets to a brand new world? Load up your inventory (and piggy bank and safe if you need to), then use all the pets in a newly created world.

I’m not sure why a new world makes a difference, but I’ve seen it work for enough people that I keep suggesting it.
I've tried with a new character but not a new world, I'll try it out. Thank you

20191219_235951.jpg

Sorry to hear that @EJKGERS1690. :(

Do you want to list out the pets you have to make sure you’re not missing any?
Amber Mosquito
Nectar
Parrot Cracker
Seedling
Bonekey
Seaweed
Eater's bone
Cursed Sapling
Eye Spring
Fish
Lizard Egg
Strange Glowing Mushroom
Tartar Sauce
Tiki Totem
Toy Sled
Dog Whistle
Spider Egg
Zephyr Fish
Baby grinch's mischief whistle
Unlucky Yarn
Magical Pumpkin Seed
Companion Cube
Bone Rattle
Dragon Egg
Gato Egg

Amber Mosquito
Nectar
Parrot Cracker
Seedling
Bonekey
Seaweed
Eater's bone
Cursed Sapling
Eye Spring
Fish
Lizard Egg
Strange Glowing Mushroom
Tartar Sauce
Tiki Totem
Toy Sled
Dog Whistle
Spider Egg
Zephyr Fish
Baby grinch's mischief whistle
Unlucky Yarn
Magical Pumpkin Seed
Companion Cube
Bone Rattle
Dragon Egg
Gato Egg
Looks like you’ve got them all. The new Dragon Egg and Gato Egg as well Companion Cube shouldn’t be needed and you even have those.

Have you tried equipping each in the pet slot and using them? Also, put each on the hot bar and use them there?

Looks like you’ve got them all. The new Dragon Egg and Gato Egg as well Companion Cube shouldn’t be needed and you even have those.

Have you tried equipping each in the pet slot and using them? Also, put each on the hot bar and use them there?
I've tried putting them all in my hotbar and using them but not in my pet equip slot. I'll try that

:/ that didn't work either, I tried the same thing on my spare account and I actually got the achievement though. So I think its glitched
The achievements can be wonky. Some people have everything and it won’t pop, they keep trying and nothing nothing, then they do nothing related to it and suddenly it pops. It can be frustrating. Sorry I don’t have any other things to try.

The achievements can be wonky. Some people have everything and it won’t pop, they keep trying and nothing nothing, then they do nothing related to it and suddenly it pops. It can be frustrating. Sorry I don’t have any other things to try.
Well thank you for trying atleast

Make new small world bring chest and all pets into it.. Go to Xbox home screen create new account log in and use each pet to see Ach pop on that. I could have on actadently summon same pet. Don't rush using each pet give it a full 30 sec before switching to another pet. What I did was to unsummon pet from the bag. To do this is open yr bag press rb this should highlight the chain icon"equipment click A on it. From there u will see on bottom all pet icons press down highlight pet to unsummon. I did this with each pet.

Also are u make sure u are online when doing this.

Make new small world bring chest and all pets into it.. Go to Xbox home screen create new account log in and use each pet to see Ach pop on that. I could have on actadently summon same pet. Don't rush using each pet give it a full 30 sec before switching to another pet. What I did was to unsummon pet from the bag. To do this is open yr bag press rb this should highlight the chain icon"equipment click A on it. From there u will see on bottom all pet icons press down highlight pet to unsummon. I did this with each pet.

Also are u make sure u are online when doing this.
I've checked this achievement on two accounts and it has worked on them, it is just account specific and does not register.

I've checked this achievement on two accounts and it has worked on them, it is just account specific and does not register.
The only thing I can think of is delete your save data. Close down terraria press start on terraria then head towards manage. There should be a save data there just delete it. U may want to test this on another account so u can tell what will be deleted. But i do believe this does not delete world save nor hero.

The only thing I can think of is delete your save data. Close down terraria press start on terraria then head towards manage. There should be a save data there just delete it. U may want to test this on another account so u can tell what will be deleted. But i do believe this does not delete world save nor hero.
I'd rather not take that risk since I have close to 6000+ hours played ahah.

I'd rather not take that risk since I have close to 6000+ hours played ahah.
Like I said before try it out with with a dummy account, not a guest but a dummy account. I did this on my main account to get achievements to work again and I do believe I did not really lose anything. I did this about 4 months ago.

Back
Top Bottom