Time to Get Your Wiring On - Terraria 1.3.1 Update Launches Today on Switch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm fairly certain they werent dropped. I walked about in the immidiate area when it happened to check if i'd tossed them somehow (i dont have 'throw' assigned to any button, cuz i hate accidently dropping things), and it was just a simple touch on the items when they disappeared, not even a drag.
Im going to try again with some expendable items to see if maybe pulling up the menu while there's action going on has anything to do with it.

On another note id like to say i really like the new lock-on aiming, it makes yo-yos a lot more useful, and a whole lot more fun as a weapon.

Right on, worth an ask. I ticketed this for PWQA to look into today, since the two of us are not able to find a 100% repro step/root cause, having more hands on deck may help.

Right on, worth an ask. I ticketed this for PWQA to look into today, since the two of us are not able to find a 100% repro step/root cause, having more hands on deck may help.

Again, i appreciate you taking time to look into this.
Sooo, i was able to get some stuff to disappear again, and i think it has to do with accessing the inventory and using the touchscreen while battling/taking damage.
I went to the crimson and opened the inventory while being attacked heavily, and firing my shadowflame knife. I touched an extra trifold map (equipped 3rd slot from bottom) and it vanished. I then touched a gel in my inventory (bottom right corner) and it too disappeared. I touched an unicorn horn in my inventory (4down 1 over) and guess what... yup, gone.
At this point i stopped, but it seems that anything touched would vanish.

Lol, ive got an anti-midas curse maybe.

Is there any way you could shoot video of this?

Challenge accepted....and excecuted (albeit a bit blurry, and very poor quality, but you'll get the jist of it).
This is my inventory opened in the hallow while being attacked and using my shadowflame knife, which is an autofire weapon.
As you can see, anything touched disappears. Nothing in the trash.
And i neglected show to in the video, but there was nothing dropped on the ground when i closed the inventory.

I had the game completely freeze while defeating Skeleton Prime. I was playing while undocked.

You can also hear the music stuttering in the background right before the freeze.

It mostly happens to me when the sunflower on the bottom right corner shows up so maybe auto saving is causing issues

Hi

Can someone please help? I have terraria on the Nintendo switch (bought the physical version) but can't get the 1.3 update.
Mine says v1.0.895.9 (see the picture)
And whe. I

And whenever I try to update it, it says 'you are using the latest version of this software) (see picture)

Am I the only one having this problem? I really want the update and I am so frustrated now...
IMG_20191231_194630.jpg
IMG_20191231_194655.jpg

Hi

Can someone please help? I have terraria on the Nintendo switch (bought the physical version) but can't get the 1.3 update.
And whe. I

And whenever I try to update it, it says 'you are using the latest version of this software) (see picture)

Am I the only one having this problem? I really want the update and I am so frustrated now... View attachment 232698View attachment 232699
Try restarting your console or going into the Nintendo eshop and looking for the update there and if that doesn’t work idk how to help u

your game Card could be a defect

Last edited:
I did that but nothing works. Does anyone else have this problem? Is it because I have the physical version?
I own the digital copy and it worked fine for me. like I said your game card could be a defect or something. if you want you could buy another copy of the game that will probably solve your issue

Last edited:
Hi

And whe. I

Am I the only one having this problem? I really want the update and I am so frustrated now... View attachment 232698View attachment 232699
Hi @Londonner, welcome to the forums. :)

1.0.895.9 is the latest version on Switch. It is equivalent to the PC version 1.3.1. The numbering that Switch uses is slightly different. An easy way to tell is, if you can purchase a Yellow Wrench from the Mechanic you're on the latest version for Switch.

Hi @Londonner, welcome to the forums. :)

1.0.895.9 is the latest version on Switch. It is equivalent to the PC version 1.3.1. The numbering that Switch uses is slightly different. An easy way to tell is, if you can purchase a Yellow Wrench from the Mechanic you're on the latest version for Switch.

Thanks for the clarification! That's a relief, yes I can purchase the yellow wrench, it's all good, thanks again!

Honestly, I'm not excited about this update. The good thing is that it's a step closer to more modern updates

I found a small bug on switch.
when you die, the death message at the bottom of your screen can say something like
Starstrike had their arms torn off by wisp, or
Starstrike's extrremeties were removed by pygmy.
It seems that you can die to your own pet or summon, which is clearly wrong and I hope you all can fix it soon enough.
Thanks

The deletion bug seems to only affect me when using the touchscreen. Especially when swapping around inventory items with the upper inventory items (or perhaps swapping any items). I have auto-pause enabled if that's any reason. So far using physical buttons I haven't experienced this glitch.
This same thing happens to me. It seems to happen when I am uses in an item an go into the menu. While I am using the touch screen to switch items. The item I am trying to switch deletes. I have lost the money trough, Drill Containment Unit, and a ancient manipulator. I hope this gets fixed soon

Reddit post about ithttps://reddit.app.link/vPRYefXt02

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom