Terraria State of the Game: December 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 months still no split screen. Sounds like it will be several months more. Lots of people having issues with the latest update on switch. I feel even stronger now than before that the switch port was rushed.

6 months still no split screen. Sounds like it will be several months more. Lots of people having issues with the latest update on switch. I feel even stronger now than before that the switch port was rushed.
It's more the console porter's fault than Re-Logic, they don't handle Console ports.

2 small things to point out for the Japanese logo. 1. As another user テラリア looks more like テㇻリア meaning it's read tra-ri-a. 2. Cenx has pointed out that Terraria is pronounced Te - rare - ree - a, but the way the logo is written Terraria will be pronounced the other way. To fix this, change it to テレーリア. Neither of these really matter, just wanted to point it out.

1576806906952.png
Was this in Bristol, UK? I'm certain I've been in front of that escape room set up...

I've been wondering something. When split screen is ready, will it be considered a big enough feature to warrant it's own update? Or would it have to wait to be shipped along with whatever update that happens to be planned next like say 1.3.2?

I remember someone making an anology about updates and train stations that I think sums up what I mean.

I have been checking back everyday for this!!

Also, glad terraria mobile is now in Japanese for some of you guys!
(嬉しいモバイルテラリアは、一部の皆さんのために翻訳されました!)

Seeing that this decade is coming to a close and Terraria released way back at the start in 2011, it’s safe to say Terraria has been one of the greatest games of the past decade, if not THE best. All the love put into making this game whole has been incredible - from the developers and community alike.

Unrelated, but seeing my name up there among the influencers was the best Christmas gift I’ve gotten in a hot second

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom