Mobile frequent crash

solar pig

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
samsung galaxy tab pro 8.4, model number: sm-t320
Mobile OS
android 4.4.2
game crashes with "terraria has stopped" message often, usually when quitting world after 100% saving data but also sometimes just randomly while playing, after a crash player data is saved but all world data since opening that world is completely removed, even map data saves (I know because i built something before the game crashed and it was still on the map before i got close and it refreshed) it's not extremely frequent so i would say it's high priority, not critical I also have another bug to report, but i will make a separate thread.

game crashes with "terraria has stopped" message often, usually when quitting world after 100% saving data but also sometimes just randomly while playing, after a crash player data is saved but all world data since opening that world is completely removed, even map data saves (I know because i built something before the game crashed and it was still on the map before i got close and it refreshed) it's not extremely frequent so i would say it's high priority, not critical I also have another bug to report, but i will make a separate thread.
Hi there @solar pig, welcome to the forums. :)

What size world are you playing in? Small worlds may work better for your device. Also, have you tried turning the graphics setting to low? That may help a bit as well.

Hi there @solar pig, welcome to the forums. :)

What size world are you playing in? Small worlds may work better for your device. Also, have you tried turning the graphics setting to low? That may help a bit as well.
i forgot a lot of this information, but from memory the graphics were set to the default they were at when i first opened the game, and i don't remember the world size but it was most likely either small or medium (i think i just chose small because i knew it wouldn't be any smaller than my old 1.2 world anyway) i should also add that i forgot to mention this seemed to start only in a recent update and not before that. thanks for the reply. :)

Back
Top Bottom