tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Genuinely surprised that the latest patch makes early game so much easier. I was kinda sad to see Chippy not having to face the same struggle I was expecting from my last maso run :(
I dont think much really changed for early game beside eyes not stoning you but he did cut out like everything lol
Does anyone have tip for killing a nymph in masochist mode? The only way i see to kill one without Nymph's Perfume, which is dropped by nymphs :indifferent:, is with traps!? Is there any other way i didn't think of?
you just have to attack her when youre close enough, altho theres also some sort of calamity conflict if you have that..
I'm having an issue where bosses aren't dropping their Masochist Mode items on multiplayer. I'm running tModLoader v0.11.5 64 bit mode and playing with DBZMod SacredTools, Thorium, Calamity and Overhaul with all the difficulty modes on. The bosses drop the Masochist items in singleplayer but not multiplayer on the same world...
I feel like something is just exploding with all those mods

The souls toggle menu is not in the controls options and I've troubleshooted a lot. Did it get moved elsewhere or removed?

HI fargo i just updated my mods and i found some bugs/issues (fargo souls)

1) remember the reapershark tooth on calamity? it reduces your defense by half right? its permanently ON while wearing eternity, and junking my defense (i tried toggling all off but its still on, pls a toggle for it or maybe just remove the reaper shark effect and give it normal 100 armor penetration?

2) some of the toggles are bugging/ i tried turning ON the omega blue tentacles and it didnt work, (but this isnt really much of an issue for me)

TY for the update i hope to see your next one especially for the calamity ...108 (since the current fargo isnt compatible with it)

Hello Fargowilta, I think your mods are amazing, but I'm having a few troubles with them:

1) Lunar shards do not drop from moon lord in masochist mode, maybe it has something to do with the fact I have death and revengeance from calamity active as well? I've killed him twice, but he didn't drop any at all.

2) I can't seem to find where the soul toggle menu is, did it get removed?

3) The wulfrum enchantment doesn't give me the effect of the trinket of chi. Do you know what could be causing it?

If you can help me out with these issues, I will be very grateful.

Hello Fargowilta, I think your mods are amazing, but I'm having a few troubles with them:

1) Lunar shards do not drop from moon lord in masochist mode, maybe it has something to do with the fact I have death and revengeance from calamity active as well? I've killed him twice, but he didn't drop any at all.

2) I can't seem to find where the soul toggle menu is, did it get removed?

3) The wulfrum enchantment doesn't give me the effect of the trinket of chi. Do you know what could be causing it?

If you can help me out with these issues, I will be very grateful.
1) IDK cause it dropped on me and i have calamity revengance and deathmode always ON along with maso-mode
2) menu, you can find the toggles on the game menu (press esc while playing and you will see "mod configuration") its there
3) its probably toggled off look into the toggles

I feel like something is just exploding with all those mods
I think I've found the conflicting mod, it's 'Boss Highlights'. For some reason this mod disables masochist drops in multiplayer only, not sure why but oh well I don't need it anyway lol.

I think I've found the conflicting mod, it's 'Boss Highlights'. For some reason this mod disables masochist drops in multiplayer only, not sure why but oh well I don't need it anyway lol.
Not sure why Boss Highlights would be doing that. The loot isnt touched at all. Not trying to dismiss what you are saying, but it seems like all your content mods on top of 64-bit is just bound to run into problems.

um heres something iver experienced
large content mods will bound to crash or ruin each other if theres too many of them
try minimizing and disabling others (its hard cause we want them but we have to)

when i say large content mod it means
mod with massive hundreds of items (like more than 500), many mobs and boss added, new game mode, and biomes
any mod containing these features are considered large content mod and have a tendency to crash each other especially when they are not linked like (FARGO + CALAMITY + APOTHESIS) these 3 mods are my favorite cause they are large content and literally get along

the bugs i have seen when mixing mods are as follows
freezing (literally i cant mode)
error (auto exit)
weapons dont work properly
bosses dont die (they are stuck at 1HP)
items no longer dropping
cant craft even tho you have the materials
cant talk to NPC

these are my bugs and now fixed by disabling literally alot of my mods and only allowing the ones that get along

Not sure why Boss Highlights would be doing that. The loot isnt touched at all. Not trying to dismiss what you are saying, but it seems like all your content mods on top of 64-bit is just bound to run into problems.
I've tried only Fargos + Boss Highlights with 64bit tModloader and masochist items stopped dropping in multiplayer but they do drop in singleplayer. I'm not really sure why this mod in particular would cause this issue as feature wise it does seem completely unrelated. All of the other mods in the list I'd mentioned earlier have been reenabled with Boss Highlights disabled and everything's working fine.

I'm having trouble with Recipe Browser loading with Souls, on 2011 iMac 64 bit
What t-mod loader says:
An error occurred while loading RecipeBrowser
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly or one of its dependencies.
File name: 'FargowiltasSouls_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at Fargowiltas.NPCs.Mutant.SetDefaults () in Fargowiltas\NPCs\Mutant.cs:50
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetDefaults (NPC npc, Boolean createModNPC) [0x0008f] in tModLoader.exe
at Terraria.NPC.SetDefaults (Int32 Type, Single scaleOverride) [0x11d14] in tModLoader.exe
at RecipeBrowser.LootCacheManager.Setup (Mod recipeBrowserMod) in RecipeBrowser\LootCache.cs:404
at RecipeBrowser.RecipeBrowser.PostAddRecipes () in RecipeBrowser.cs:218
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.PostAddRecipes () [0x0000e] in tModLoader.exe

I'm having trouble with Recipe Browser loading with Souls, on 2011 iMac 64 bit
What t-mod loader says:
An error occurred while loading RecipeBrowser
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.
System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly or one of its dependencies.
File name: 'FargowiltasSouls_0, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
at Fargowiltas.NPCs.Mutant.SetDefaults () in Fargowiltas\NPCs\Mutant.cs:50
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetDefaults (NPC npc, Boolean createModNPC) [0x0008f] in tModLoader.exe
at Terraria.NPC.SetDefaults (Int32 Type, Single scaleOverride) [0x11d14] in tModLoader.exe
at RecipeBrowser.LootCacheManager.Setup (Mod recipeBrowserMod) in RecipeBrowser\LootCache.cs:404
at RecipeBrowser.RecipeBrowser.PostAddRecipes () in RecipeBrowser.cs:218
at Terraria.ModLoader.RecipeHooks.PostAddRecipes () [0x0000e] in tModLoader.exe
update your mod, (recipe browser is probably decommissioned and shut down, the other mod that can do same is "cheat sheet" it has a recipe browser in it and its mostly updated and wont bug)

Same here. Plenty of regular loot, but no crystals...

EDIT: The Moon Lord DOES drop lunar crystals, however it seems only in a newly created world.

Also the DoG's second phase seems to completely break in masochist mode. He glitches out and is stuck, immobile and unkillable underground. Is there something I need to do or is this just a bug?

Last edited:
Does anybody have a link to an earlier version where the projectiles aren't broken when using in conjunction with Thorium?

So I've been playing this mod in Masochist mode for a few days with a couple of friends, great mod btw, we run it together with Calamity and a couple of QoL mods on the side. We've now however run into an issue at the lunar pillar event leading up to Moon Lord. We've all crafted a Chalice of the Moon to get rid of the debuffs we get when we're close to the pillars, the pillars however just keep healing. They heal for way more than we can dps, one of us is running summoner and he's outputting over 10k dps and it's not even close to enough, this is on the Stardust pillar as well where he's supposedly strong.

I'm just wondering if there's something else that we've missed, some item or something sneaky that has to be done to unlock being able to kill them, or if this simply is a bug. We had Revengeance mode from Calamity running at the same time, so we tried dissabling that, but the issue remained, then we disabled both modes and the pillars die just fine.

Would really appreciate help as we don't really feel like lowering the difficulty just to get past this because we're having so much fun with this.

Hi,
I've had issues finding a Download link for the Souls mod, which I later found on the Releases tab on your Github, would be cool if you linked to it from the OP.
Also it seems like the Github releases for the Mutant's mod haven't been updated since April, could you please bump it up to the latest version there?
Thanks!

I don't know if anyone else has this problem but ever since the patch, my victide enchantment has not been summoning the sea urchin and not been shooting its red projectiles

Back
Top Bottom