tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

I don't mean to be rude but merging all these mods together created some weird and unexpected effects for me. Please make it an option to only have the checklist as its super simple and perfect for certain people's needs/ wants. Maybe even upload another mod called something like Boss Checklist Legacy or something for those who don't want the extra features. Unless there's something I can do to disable/ remove everything except the checklist. Much respect for your work. Cheers~~
All the features are pretty transparent, they should only have an effect if you use them.

Rather than make a separate mod, if you tell us what the unexpected effects are, we can fix them. Much easier than maintaining 2 mods.

Hey! I have an issue with boss checklist. The keybind isn't working!

I'm running spirit, calamity, thorium and sacredtools all at once because I have no self preservation whatsoever, so this mod would be a big help with it. Could this be the issue, though? Have I encountered a bug?

I've binded it to oempipe on both menu and gameplay and no other mods are taking that keybind. I've tried it with some others, too and also tried disabling and renabling the mod, but it still hasn't worked. Any help?

Hey! I have an issue with boss checklist. The keybind isn't working!

I'm running spirit, calamity, thorium and sacredtools all at once because I have no self preservation whatsoever, so this mod would be a big help with it. Could this be the issue, though? Have I encountered a bug?

I've binded it to oempipe on both menu and gameplay and no other mods are taking that keybind. I've tried it with some others, too and also tried disabling and renabling the mod, but it still hasn't worked. Any help?
not sure why that would be, maybe as a test try only this mod, and restart the game. See if the keybind works in that situation. Also try a different key

It seems to be an issue with thorium, which is extremely odd. This is definitely a bug. Is there a known way to fix this?

It seems to be an issue with thorium, which is extremely odd. This is definitely a bug. Is there a known way to fix this?
So, if I try just thorium and boss checklist, you think I can replicate this issue? if so, I can look into it.

So, if I try just thorium and boss checklist, you think I can replicate this issue? if so, I can look into it.
I fixed it just by doing a complete reinstall of both thorium and boss checklist, in case others have this issue. I'm honestly not sure what caused it.

Hello, First off great mod !

However i'm having an issue with the mod on MY multiplayer server. Everytime you click someone in the book or scroll down it resets the input back to the default (so If I click on a boss his loot it will boot me back to the list of bosses after about 2 seconds). However I tried the mod on singleplayer and it works totally as expected ! Is this a known issue ?

Hello, First off great mod !

However i'm having an issue with the mod on MY multiplayer server. Everytime you click someone in the book or scroll down it resets the input back to the default (so If I click on a boss his loot it will boot me back to the list of bosses after about 2 seconds). However I tried the mod on singleplayer and it works totally as expected ! Is this a known issue ?
We'll keep and eye out for this, thanks for the report.

I also got the issue where the keybind didn't bring the checklist up, but seeing how I chose to stay on the older version instead of updating, I'd assume it's due to mods specifically targeting the update (such as Thorium) kind of breaking the older version.
The merge was a great idea, but I'm still a bit split on it.

Interesting. I don't have an error, it's just simply not opening. Only mod I updated. Thanks, Jopo. I don't understand what's going on. is it safe to update tmod? I mean, are there significant errors
*11.6 I mean.

Interesting. I don't have an error, it's just simply not opening. Only mod I updated. Thanks, Jopo. I don't understand what's going on. is it safe to update tmod? I mean, are there significant errors
*11.6 I mean.
so far, all the errors I'm seeing on 0.11.6.1 are log messages exposing broken networking code in mods (that previously went unnoticed.)

What do you mean "it's not opening"? Anyway, this type of support question is more suited for the discord chat, tmodloader.net/discord

I'll go there if you'd like. Be there in a sec. *Also, due to my discord not letting me use my normal account, I MIGHT not be able to post there. I'll do so, though, by the end of tonight. Not opening means it's simply not toggling the checklist. No matter how many times I bind the keys or restore them to default.

not sure why that would be, maybe as a test try only this mod, and restart the game. See if the keybind works in that situation. Also try a different key
Hey, how can i add support for only a crimson/corruption only boss? i made Paincell, but its showing up in crimson and corruptions worlds

Hey, how can i add support for only a crimson/corruption only boss? i made Paincell, but its showing up in crimson and corruptions worlds
Use the availability parameter in you call, and checking world evil

Code:
() => !WorldGen.crimson // Corruption
() => WorldGen.crimson // Crimson

Use the availability parameter in you call, and checking world evil

Code:
() => !WorldGen.crimson // Corruption
() => WorldGen.crimson // Crimson
Its weirdly not working?
Heres my Mod File:

using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.IO;
using System.Reflection;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.GameContent.UI;
using Terraria.Graphics.Effects;
using Terraria.Graphics.Shaders;
using Terraria.ID;
using Terraria.Localization;
using Terraria.ModLoader;
using Terraria.UI;

namespace Qualiaty
{
public class Qualiaty : Mod
{
public Qualiaty()
{
}
public override void PostSetupContent()
{
Mod bossChecklist = ModLoader.GetMod("BossChecklist");
if(bossChecklist != null)
{
bossChecklist.Call(
"AddBoss",
4.5f,
ModContent.NPCType<NPCs.Bosses.PaincellHead>(),
this, // Mod
"Paincell",
(Func<bool>)(() => MyWorld.downedPaincell),
ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.Paincell.PainWorm>(),
new List<int> {ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.Paincell.PaincellTrophy>(), ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.Paincell.PaincellMask>(), 567},
new List<int> {ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.Paincell.PaincellTreasureBag>(), ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.Paincell.Murapain>(), ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.Paincell.IchorStriker>(), ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.Paincell.PainEyeStaff>(), ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.Paincell.PainFlask>(), ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.Paincell.TissueBreaker>()},
"Use the Pain Worm in the crimson",
"Paincell has infected all players with PAIN!",
"Qualiaty/NPCs/Bosses/PaincellFullBody",
(Func<bool>)(() => WorldGen.crimson));
bossChecklist.Call(
"AddBoss",
4.5f,
ModContent.NPCType<NPCs.Bosses.CorruptionsShell>(),
this, // Mod
"Corrupted Core/Corruption's Shell",
(Func<bool>)(() => MyWorld.downedCorruptedCore),
ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.CorruptedCore.RottenBrain>(),
new List<int> {ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.CorruptedCore.CorruptedCoreTrophy>(), ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.CorruptedCore.CorruptedCoreMask>(), 574},
new List<int> {ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.CorruptedCore.CorruptedCoreTreasureBag>(), ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.CorruptedCore.Coragger>(), ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.CorruptedCore.CursedStriker>(), ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.CorruptedCore.VoidStaff>(), ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.CorruptedCore.CorruptedFlask>(), ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.CorruptedCore.MindBreaker>()},
"Use the Rotten Brain in the corruption",
"Corruption's Shell has eaten all players!",
"Qualiaty/NPCs/Bosses/CorruptedCoreandShell",
(Func<bool>)(() => !WorldGen.crimson));
}
}

}
}

Its weirdly not working?
Heres my Mod File:

using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.IO;
using System.Reflection;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework;
using Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics;
using Terraria;
using Terraria.GameContent.UI;
using Terraria.Graphics.Effects;
using Terraria.Graphics.Shaders;
using Terraria.ID;
using Terraria.Localization;
using Terraria.ModLoader;
using Terraria.UI;

namespace Qualiaty
{
public class Qualiaty : Mod
{
public Qualiaty()
{
}
public override void PostSetupContent()
{
Mod bossChecklist = ModLoader.GetMod("BossChecklist");
if(bossChecklist != null)
{
bossChecklist.Call(
"AddBoss",
4.5f,
ModContent.NPCType<NPCs.Bosses.PaincellHead>(),
this, // Mod
"Paincell",
(Func<bool>)(() => MyWorld.downedPaincell),
ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.Paincell.PainWorm>(),
new List<int> {ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.Paincell.PaincellTrophy>(), ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.Paincell.PaincellMask>(), 567},
new List<int> {ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.Paincell.PaincellTreasureBag>(), ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.Paincell.Murapain>(), ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.Paincell.IchorStriker>(), ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.Paincell.PainEyeStaff>(), ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.Paincell.PainFlask>(), ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.Paincell.TissueBreaker>()},
"Use the Pain Worm in the crimson",
"Paincell has infected all players with PAIN!",
"Qualiaty/NPCs/Bosses/PaincellFullBody",
(Func<bool>)(() => WorldGen.crimson));
bossChecklist.Call(
"AddBoss",
4.5f,
ModContent.NPCType<NPCs.Bosses.CorruptionsShell>(),
this, // Mod
"Corrupted Core/Corruption's Shell",
(Func<bool>)(() => MyWorld.downedCorruptedCore),
ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.CorruptedCore.RottenBrain>(),
new List<int> {ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.CorruptedCore.CorruptedCoreTrophy>(), ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.CorruptedCore.CorruptedCoreMask>(), 574},
new List<int> {ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.CorruptedCore.CorruptedCoreTreasureBag>(), ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.CorruptedCore.Coragger>(), ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.CorruptedCore.CursedStriker>(), ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.CorruptedCore.VoidStaff>(), ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.CorruptedCore.CorruptedFlask>(), ModContent.ItemType<Items.Bosses.CorruptedCore.MindBreaker>()},
"Use the Rotten Brain in the corruption",
(Func<bool>)(() => !WorldGen.crimson));
}
}

}
}
You are missing a parameter

---> null, // This is the Override Icon Texture