1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer the old fashioned way, placing landmines in people's houses then forgetting about them and stepping on them myself :dryadsad:
I love when people build teleporter networks that I don't use, I get to put landmines on them and then they wonder when they die from teleporting :naughty:

I have waited for about a month for this update to come on the switch and Im finding many uses for block swap but it’s still not there. :sigh:

@ Terraria-Team re: chest swap

Could you perhaps add another little quality-of-life feature for chests, that would make them tremendously easier to manage?
Please allow us to swap contents of 2 chests. Perhaps allow us to visibly pick 2 chests (thick red outline) and swap all the items, preserving the order inside.

When I am forced to relocate my base due to corruption/crimson spread which gets out of hand late-game when left untouched (which I do), then its really bothersome to move all the chests...
I usually have 20+ chests all perfectly ordered & structured... I wanna be able to build my 2nd base in the sky, put down chests there and then very simple relocate all the chests on the ground up to the base. I understand that physically moving them is a no-no, but you could make it so that I go down, open up the game menu and select "swap chests", pick one (full) chest on the ground, go up and then pick the 2nd (empty) chest and voila, their contents are swapped.

That would be really awesome!

(PS: perhaps allowing the selection of multiple source and destination chests (matching number, different colors for "src" & "dst" chests) would be even better, but a tad bit trickier to implement, although, it should not be a challenge... that would be really really great!)

Last edited:
@ Terraria-Team re: chest swap

Could you perhaps add another little quality-of-life feature for chests, that would make them tremendously easier to manage?
Please allow us to swap contents of 2 chests. Perhaps allow us to visibly pick 2 chests (thick red outline) and swap all the items, preserving the order inside.

When I am forced to relocate my base due to corruption/crimson spread which gets out of hand late-game when left untouched (which I do), then its really bothersome to move all the chests...
I usually have 20+ chests all perfectly ordered & structured... I wanna be able to build my 2nd base in the sky, put down chests there and then very simple relocate all the chests on the ground up to the base. I understand that physically moving them is a no-no, but you could make it so that I go down, open up the game menu and select "swap chests", pick one (full) chest on the ground, go up and then pick the 2nd (empty) chest and voila, their contents are swapped.

That would be really awesome!

(PS: perhaps allowing the selection of multiple source and destination chests (matching number, different colors for "src" & "dst" chests) would be even better, but a tad bit trickier to implement, although, it should not be a challenge... that would be really really great!)
You’re suggestion seems fleshed out enough that it would probably be better to make a thread about it in the suggestions forum, where it will receive more attention ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom