Resolved [Mobile] Plantera bulbs doesn't spawn

Vinsmokendd

Terrarian
Hello,
I do this thread because I have a problem.
My Plantera bulbs won't spawn, and i didn't have the message "the jungle grows restless".
I'm in hardmode, and I beat the 3 mechanical bosses.
I hope someone will help me.

Hello,
My Plantera bulbs won't spawn, and i didn't have the message "the jungle grows restless".
Hi there @Vinsmokendd, welcome to the forums. :)

Is it possible that you missed the “jungle grows restless” message? You can beat the mech bosses again if you really think the message didn’t pop up.

Besides that, the bulbs take a bit to grow. If you want to attach a screenshot of where you looked, we can help. You can also attach your world file here and I can go into your world to see if there are any bulbs.

Here’s where you can find your world files:
  • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
  • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
  • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds

Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.

Is it possible that you missed the “jungle grows restless” message? You can beat the mech bosses again if you really think the message didn’t pop up.

Besides that, the bulbs take a bit to grow. If you want to attach your world file here I can show you that they do grow.

Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.
Hello,
thank you for the answer.
I beat the 3 mechanical bosses again and the message didn't spawn, so I missed it.
I can give you my file.
Thank you.

Attachments

• Monde_1.wld
    6.1 MB · Views: 575
Hello,
thank you for the answer.
I beat the 3 mechanical bosses again and the message didn't spawn, so I missed it.
I can give you my file.
Thank you.
Hi @Vinsmokendd, in just a little bit of looking around I was able to find a bulb. :)

Here is where it is on the map. (Click pics to enlarge).
CA385437-226E-40FF-BDD2-385DAAA9A6C7.jpeg 3B749C0B-A248-4124-8AD3-B41810893992.jpeg

You can see if that same bulb is in your version of the world. Or if you need it, I’ve saved it and have attached a version of your world that has the bulb.

Attachments

• Monde_1.wld
    6.1 MB · Views: 287
Hi @Vinsmokendd, in just a little bit of looking around I was able to find a bulb. :)

Here is where it is on the map. (Click pics to enlarge).
View attachment 232554 View attachment 232553

You can see if that same bulb is in your version of the world. Or if you need it, I’ve saved it and have attached a version of your world that has the bulb.
Thank you very much for helping me.
The bulbs spawn. Thank you very much for that.

Besides that, the bulbs take a bit to grow. If you want to attach a screenshot of where you looked, we can help. You can also attach your world file here and I can go into your world to see if there are any bulbs.

plz find the plantera bulb for me change the name too Konoha.wld

Attachments

• Konoha.wld
    2.7 MB · Views: 166
plz find the plantera bulb for me change the name too Konoha.wld
Hi @Iqbaldikareza, welcome to the forums. :)

I’m not able to change the name, but your world is able to grow a Plantera Bulb. I went into it and looked around your jungle. After a bit of exploring I looked on the map of places I had been, and saw a bulb. It wasn’t there when I first traveled in that area though, so you do need to give them a bit of time to grow.

Here’s what you can do:
  1. Open up the world you have, explore the jungle a lot, lighting it up so you can see lots of places on the map, then check the map every so often to see if a bulb has grown in an area you have already explored. (Exploring just a little of your jungle will really make this take a lot longer).
  2. OR, you can save the .wld file I’m attaching here of your world, and there is already a bulb ready for you. However, I created many messy pathways, accidentally killed many queen bees, AND there is a goblin invasion currently happening.
66CB8E06-C1A0-4134-AD74-BF1832FB4854.png

597D70BF-EE3B-4C64-8197-5A7D56D5B112.jpeg

Attachments

• Konoha.wld
    2.7 MB · Views: 185
Hi @Iqbaldikareza, welcome to the forums. :)

I’m not able to change the name, but your world is able to grow a Plantera Bulb. I went into it and looked around your jungle. After a bit of exploring I looked on the map of places I had been, and saw a bulb. It wasn’t there when I first traveled in that area though, so you do need to give them a bit of time to grow.

Here’s what you can do:
  1. Open up the world you have, explore the jungle a lot, lighting it up so you can see lots of places on the map, then check the map every so often to see if a bulb has grown in an area you have already explored. (Exploring just a little of your jungle will really make this take a lot longer).
  2. OR, you can save the .wld file I’m attaching here of your world, and there is already a bulb ready for you. However, I created many messy pathways, accidentally killed many queen bees, AND there is a goblin invasion currently happening.
View attachment 251351

View attachment 251352
Thank u so much dude

Hi there i cant find palntera bulb in 7 hours plz help me this my world

Attachments

• expert_boi.wld
    2.7 MB · Views: 143
Can somebody help me I've already defeated all three mechanical bosses and I already searched all my underground jungles and waited for a few days but there is ni plantera's bulb anywhere hope somebody fixed my world.

Hope somebody helps me

Is my:sigh:🙁😕 world been uploaded?

images.png
here

Can somebody help me I've already defeated all three mechanical bosses and I already searched all my underground jungles and waited for a few days but there is ni plantera's bulb anywhere hope somebody fixed my world.
Hope somebody helps me
Hi there @Vipher, welcome to the forums. :)

As a tip for going forward, please don’t quadruple post. Use the Edit button to add more instead of sending through another post. I’ve merged your posts into one this time.

For your world, can you post a screenshot of where you’ve looked on your map.

Wow. So you guys can help people with their problems by going on their worlds? Cool.
That's a bonus to the newer file system the game uses, everything before mobile 1.3 the files were accessible only by rooted devices.

Hope somebody helps me

View attachment 278630here
I recommend digging out flat areas left and right. Increase the area in which they can spawn but also in a place that you are able to pick. Also on mobile blubs can be seen on the map when they spawn in an area you've already explored. They will be a blub pink 2x2 square, makes my farm type far more effective.
A blub farm also has the benefit of being able to have a area to fight it in nearby. As well as being a spawn zone for life fruit.

I believe it's only a rate of 1 per day so finding one can be really difficult sometimes. It might seem like they don't spawn at all. I think my mobile 1.3 run was a couple in game weeks to beat it after the mechs.

Hello help. How do I move in the guide in here. Also, this is a journey mode world so Unit One get ready (create your journey mode character), one more this is the FOR THE WORTHY seed. So good luck. ;) Also, pls find plantera bulb for me :D

Attachments

• For_The_Worthys.wld
    2.7 MB · Views: 83
Hello help. How do I move in the guide in here. Also, this is a journey mode world so Unit One get ready (create your journey mode character), one more this is the FOR THE WORTHY seed. So good luck. ;) Also, pls find plantera bulb for me :D
How do you move the Guide in?
First, you need to unfreeze time. Then build enough (beautiful) houses, then the guide will move in. Proof:
1607092086998.png

How do you find plantera’s bulb in this world?
Well, first you’d need to enter hardmode, then do a couple more things, then wait for it to grow.

Hello,
That's what I'm saying there ae no plantera bulbs I can not find theemm anywhere pls someone help me too

Um hi I can’t find planters bulb either and I never saw the jungle grows restless i swear it just didn’t appear , I killed all pre hard mode wall of flesh and all mech bosses plz help this is my jungle so yes tell me if I need better photo

Attachments

• 7B1B101F-3E2F-4A2E-9FEF-1960A9A70EA2.png
    7B1B101F-3E2F-4A2E-9FEF-1960A9A70EA2.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 231
Um hi I can’t find planters bulb either and I never saw the jungle grows restless i swear it just didn’t appear , I killed all pre hard mode wall of flesh and all mech bosses plz help this is my jungle so yes tell me if I need better photo
If you didn’t see “the jungle grows restless” message, you may want to kill all three Mech bosses again just to be sure. Bulbs take a bit of time to grow, it’s not instant. I suggest exploring more of your jungle with spelunkers potions, you have a lot unexplored.

If you’re in Journey Mode, make sure you don’t have time frozen.

If you didn’t see “the jungle grows restless” message, you may want to kill all three Mech bosses again just to be sure. Bulbs take a bit of time to grow, it’s not instant. I suggest exploring more of your jungle with spelunkers potions, you have a lot unexplored.

If you’re in Journey Mode, make sure you don’t have time frozen.
Isn't the bulb dangersense? Since it's a hazard? I've never tried to use highlight potions to see them..

Back
Top Bottom