Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

I'm just wondering, when will I be able to access Ferrousanguis Kingdom? I have completed everything else, so it's starting to get a little tedious when there is only skill rank-ups left. However I still love the game! It had been a few years since I last had it downloaded so I have been enjoying it the past weeks.

I'm just wondering, when will I be able to access Ferrousanguis Kingdom? I have completed everything else, so it's starting to get a little tedious when there is only skill rank-ups left. However I still love the game! It had been a few years since I last had it downloaded so I have been enjoying it the past weeks.
Eventually, yes. Sadly we can only work on this in our free time so it can take a while for large scale content updates to be completed.

are there any plans of adding a version that works with the GOG version of Terraria?
I'm afraid not - we use steam for our user login/authentication. With GOG we'd have to develop our own secure system (delaying content updates) and there would be no way to tell between a legitimate GOG version and a pirated copy.
It's not what you want to hear of course, but Terraria is on sale right now at 50% off on steam if you were thinking of buying it there.

I'm afraid not - we use steam for our user login/authentication. With GOG we'd have to develop our own secure system (delaying content updates) and there would be no way to tell between a legitimate GOG version and a pirated copy.
It's not what you want to hear of course, but Terraria is on sale right now at 50% off on steam if you were thinking of buying it there.
ah, i see. Atleat there is a legitimate reason for it.

MPKirej.png

January 11th, 2020

Greetings Super Terrarians!

Happy New Year to you all! We hope all of you were able to enjoy the holidays and are
ready for another amazing year of STW!

We'll kick of 2020 with a major sprite rework! This update sees nearly 190 sprites
getting some fresh new pixels! Some of the most notable ones include pistols, staves,
and wands - we hope you really enjoy the fresh look!

In addition to the updated sprites, we've also gone ahead and major some updates
to networking logic to help improve rubberbanding with NPCs - we've still got some
work to do with them before they are buttery smooth, but we hope you'll be able to
notice an improvement.

Lastly, we of course have some bug fixes! Make sure to check out the list below to see
exactly which ones we've squashed. Also, keep up the good work on reporting bugs to us
so that we can continue to polish STW!

Once again, Happy New Year, we're looking forward to 2020!

- The Super Terraria World Team

Additional Bug Fixes / Changes

* Added a dialogue during Frozen Mirror on the Wall if the player deletes a quest item
* Chemistry tooltip has been updated
* Ice Mirror will now consume charges if it is in your trash
* Fixed a typo in Tutorial Trouble's quest log
* Fixed an issue with new vanity items not drawing correctly

Once again, a big thank you and shout out to @Chi Ken for the huge amount of sprite work that went into this release!

Last edited:
:( es una lastima ... Pero gracias por tu amarga sinceridad, deben saber que personas como yo, no tenemos acceso al producto original por falta de recursos.

I had a very noticeable lag problem while playing even though I was the only one online. I don't know if it's ping (I'm in East Coast DC area) or latency, but it definitely ruined my experience. I have good internet speeds and have no issue playing other online games, so it's not my side.

I had a very noticeable lag problem while playing even though I was the only one online. I don't know if it's ping (I'm in East Coast DC area) or latency, but it definitely ruined my experience. I have good internet speeds and have no issue playing other online games, so it's not my side.
Can you describe the lag in more detail? Was it input lag, rubber banding, delays?
Most people seem to be able to play fine; I'm across the ocean in Europe but still can play without lag.

So in the top right corner of the launcher, it shows my old Steam profile picture, but when I click to see my profile it shows the updated version. Niche but noticeable.

But on another note, STW keeps telling me it can't find the world files for Sivania in my Documents/My Games/Terraria folder, but I set my saves folder to D:/Terraria Saves in the launcher. "D:/Terraria Saves/Sivania 1.9.21" exists and has a bunch of files labelled 0-0 to 41-15 I'm guessing is chunk data.
Basically the game itself is being inconsistent with the launcher and doesn't realize I'm using a custom save folder.

Last edited:
So in the top right corner of the launcher, it shows my old Steam profile picture, but when I click to see my profile it shows the updated version. Niche but noticeable.

But on another note, STW keeps telling me it can't find the world files for Sivania in my Documents/My Games/Terraria folder, but I set my saves folder to D:/Terraria Saves in the launcher. "D:/Terraria Saves/Sivania 1.9.21" exists and has a bunch of files labelled 0-0 to 41-15 I'm guessing is chunk data.
Basically the game itself is being inconsistent with the launcher and doesn't realize I'm using a custom save folder.
The launcher saves path setting isn't there to edit where STW saves the files, it's there in case you've changed where vanilla Terraria saves the files. STW uses the same general folder as Terraria, so you have to set the launcher to wherever your vanilla saves are.

That is where my vanilla saves are though, "D:/Terraria Saves". I mean I guess it's not that bad of a workaround though. At least I can play :happy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom