NPCs & Enemies Sclerepugnant - Crimson themed Spazmatism for Crimson Worlds!

Is this a Good Suggestion?

• Total voters
See only one more enemy. Why does Spazmatism seem like a Corruption Boss to you?
Because cursed flames are corruption exclusive, and having ichor and cursed flames in one world when the other type has only cursed flames is just straight up weird? I don’t get why you’re asking for less content, especially when it would be genuinely unique like this.

This is a really good idea that I love to support! Especially the vision boss fight, with the seer weapon. I mean if the devs don't put this boss into the game, how about you put it into Tmodloader? Unless it is already on there, I just discover the idea of the boss.

A lot of the images are broken.
I've fixed the images. Thanks for calling that out.
Usually I've been linking to images to Terraria Wiki but links have broken the thread 3 times so far so this time I just uploaded the images directly so it shouldn't happen again.

This is a really good idea that I love to support! Especially the vision boss fight, with the seer weapon. I mean if the devs don't put this boss into the game, how about you put it into Tmodloader? Unless it is already on there, I just discover the idea of the boss.
It hasn't been made into a mod as far as I know. And not really looking to make it through the hassle to make it one.

For the drunk world, the mechanical eye should summon Retinazer + Spazmatism if the main world evil is Corruption and summon Retinazer + Sclerepugnant if the main world evil is Crimson. The main world evil already changes every dawn to affect things like what is sold during a blood moon or in a graveyard biome and what biome mimic spawns when you put a key of night into a chest, so this wouldn't be too hard to implement. Other than that, sounds like a good idea.

For the drunk world, the mechanical eye should summon Retinazer + Spazmatism if the main world evil is Corruption and summon Retinazer + Sclerepugnant if the main world evil is Crimson.
I found this is somehow implemented(although I don’t it will be) it would be just like the mimics as you stated, t would be harder to show the main world evil as corruption or crimson

TheVision.png

Decided to make my own sprite for The Vision out of boredom. Let me know what you think.

I really like this idea of a Crimson Themed Spazmatism but my main issue with it is that Sclerepugnant doesn't fit the theme of a "Mechanical Boss" very well. I understand it's supposed to represent the Crimson but I feel like it should be Mechanical Boss first and foremost, plus I think it spitting out ichor streams are enough.

A small suggestion but how about in Phase 2 it's head becomes some sort of water cannon?

machinedesign_6282_encoder_lt_sidewind_1p_0.png

Since it's spitting out high pressurized streams of Ichor to the point it isn't affected by gravity I think it would be fitting. Another suggestion is to make Sclerepugnant more of a ranged fighter than Spazmatism. That way the boss would behave very different as instead of Spaz charging you for tons of damage while Reti provides ranged support it would be like Sclere tries to ichor you while Reti goes in for the big damage as the two try to play keep away.

this is the type of stuff "eye" was thinking of(sry couldn't help myself) the crimson needs something like this!

I kinda don't like the fact that the crimson themed scelerpugnant looks a lot more like retnitazer than spasmitism
otherwise its cool
When I read this I realized instead of changing spazmitism why don't we just make retinazer crimson themed?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom