tModLoader The Qualiaty Mod!

Do you like this Mod?

• Total voters
I think the calamity style texture from Darkpuppey looks amazing! i do agree with TOMKA though, the original fits the mod style and Terraria better.

heya, update released
I tested it and it looks awesome! Also, I suggest you name "reworked version" of your mod "Externity: Calamity edition". Word "reworked may confuse people, because it is usually used in mod names when author decides to remake his mod completely for various reasons (usually, because previous one was not very good). Also, why did you decide to make another mod? And what will be ported from this one? I'd like to see everything except endless quivers and pouches because a lot of mods have already added them.

I tested it and it looks awesome! Also, I suggest you name "reworked version" of your mod "Externity: Calamity edition". Word "reworked may confuse people, because it is usually used in mod names when author decides to remake his mod completely for various reasons (usually, because previous one was not very good). Also, why did you decide to make another mod? And what will be ported from this one? I'd like to see everything except endless quivers and pouches because a lot of mods have already added them.
I ported Magma Bolt and Corrupted Core so far. And a new weapon named Magmater Bolt, (Fusion of Water+magma Bolt and 10 Souls of Light)
I will add much more things from Qualiaty. Oh! And it has a STARTER BAG! It gives you Wooden Sword, iron Pick/Axe, 125 Arrows, 5 Grenades, 15 Torches and 3 Lesser Mana/Healing Potions. Endless Pouches/Quivers will NOT be added.

I ported Magma Bolt and Corrupted Core so far. And a new weapon named Magmater Bolt, (Fusion of Water+magma Bolt and 10 Souls of Light)
I will add much more things from Qualiaty. Oh! And it has a STARTER BAG! It gives you Wooden Sword, iron Pick/Axe, 125 Arrows, 5 Grenades, 15 Torches and 3 Lesser Mana/Healing Potions. Endless Pouches/Quivers will NOT be added.
And what about my name suggestion? Also, it's good that your starter bag won't give you anything very powerful like for example gold armor or 10+ recall potions as starter bags from other mods or mods like Fast start do.

And what about my name suggestion? Also, it's good that your starter bag won't give you anything very powerful like for example gold armor or 10+ recall potions as starter bags from other mods or mods like Fast start do.
Oh forgot about that! The name is good, but then maybe: Externity: Refined Sprites or something. Btw, heres a spoiler for an LORE item!
(Corrupted Core)
CorruptedCoreLoreItem.png

i maybe change that sprite, but for now its ok. Should i say the Lore?

Oh forgot about that! The name is good, but then maybe: Externity: Refined Sprites or something. Btw, heres a spoiler for an LORE item!
(Corrupted Core)
View attachment 232948
i maybe change that sprite, but for now its ok. Should i say the Lore?
I think, that you should spoil us lore right now because it won't be fun to get lore items when your mod releases.

I think, that you should spoil us lore right now because it won't be fun to get lore items when your mod releases.
Ok! Lore of the Corrupted Core:
"The remnant of the Eater of Worlds. Its flesh still feels like it could break in seconds, but the Demonite shield it has, is protecting it from it"
"If in your Inventory, 5% damage reduced" "+10 max mana and life"

Ok! Lore of the Corrupted Core:
"The remnant of the Eater of Worlds. Its flesh still feels like it could break in seconds, but the Demonite shield it has, is protecting it from it"
"If in your Inventory, 5% damage reduced" "+10 max mana and life"
Actually, I was going to tell, that you shouldn't do that. A perfect example of me being tired while posting a message with a logical mistake even after checking it twice.
Also, why should lore item give bonuses? It seems strange for me. Also, what is that lore thing and how we will be able to read lore from that (I mean in real life, nit in game)? Maybe lore items should look like books or scrolls?

Actually, I was going to tell, that you shouldn't do that. A perfect example of me being tired while posting a message with a logical mistake even after checking it twice.
Also, why should lore item give bonuses? It seems strange for me. Also, what is that lore thing and how we will be able to read lore from that (I mean in real life, nit in game)? Maybe lore items should look like books or scrolls?
hmmm. good idea, and ok, i dont release any lore anymore. I will make soon it into scrolls

Back
Top Bottom