Terraria State of the Game: December 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm more so indicating my lack of faith/confidence in them to get much done in 2020. Will we get a free update with new content? Maybe. Will it be plagued with bugs? Probably. So many updates seem to break as much as they fix.

Will we get switch split-screen in 2020? Doubt it. If we do I bet it's buggy despite all the time it's taken. It's hard for me to be optimistic when it's been 7 months AFTER release and they still haven't been able to work this out.

Most of the topics I see regarding the switch port are posts complaining of bugs - yeah...not a rushed port at all.

Can't wait to see what 2020 holds though...wooooo!
I can’t wait either!

Can't wait for the mobile touch control and future content updates I hope you bring the old 1.2.4 controls as an option, I played with them for hours without problems and found the new controls hard and paired with the complete darkness at night or underground I had a less fun experience. Yes I miss the glow effect the old versions had too :D

I also hope the bunny pet from the PC limited edition gets added somehow and can't wait for the cats in the journey's end update! (Dogs are gross)

Edit: Someone got angry but I repeat dogs are gross 😂

Last edited:
I also hope the bunny pet from the PC limited edition gets added somehow and can't wait for the cats in the journey's end update! (Dogs are gross)

I actually raise bunnies and I can confirm that bunnies literally eat each other's flesh while they are still living, so I fully disagree.

Can't wait for the mobile touch control and future content updates I hope you bring the old 1.2.4 controls as an option, I played with them for hours without problems and found the new controls hard and paired with the complete darkness at night or underground I had a less fun experience. Yes I miss the glow effect the old versions had too :D

I got angry! You're gross. Dogs are awesome.

I actually raise bunnies and I can confirm that bunnies literally eat each other's flesh while they are still living, so I fully disagree.

What a propaganda! Bunnies are so cute and don't do such things and mobile users should get the bunny pet from the PC version. Cats are the best and dogs are gross.

You don't hear about cats and bunnies killing small children in the news. ROTweilers bleeeeeh

Actually I remember two popular videos where cats save kids and one I think was from a dog 😍

What a propaganda! Bunnies are so cute and don't do such things and mobile users should get the bunny pet from the PC version. Cats are the best and dogs are gross.

You don't hear about cats and bunnies killing small children in the news. ROTweilers bleeeeeh

Actually I remember two popular videos where cats save kids and one I think was from a dog 😍
You say that bunnies don't do such things, but like I said, I have seen it with my own eyes. It's ok that you like cats and bunnies, just don't call dogs gross and tell me that I am wrong.

It’s the beginning of the year and I am eagerly hoping for a release date for 1.4 in the January State of the Game. I expect it to actually show up for February-April State of the Game though since there’s a lot of time used to make this stuff.

As a person who owns a rabbit, I can confirm this:

I actually raise bunnies and I can confirm that bunnies literally eat each other's flesh while they are still living,

is not propaganda or made up stuff. There has been multiple occasions where my rabbit has attempted to bite my flesh and nibble hair off my arms or legs. That of course doesn’t change the fact that they are adorable. Dogs are not that gross since a lot of animals including cats and (especially) rabbits eat their own excrement. So I really don’t know where you get the idea of them being gross comes from unless you mean a certain type of dog which is debatable.

I would genuinely like to see an example of where you see a dog killing a small child on the news because I don’t see that crap either. Also rottweilers are generally trained to be aggressive and protective for guard dog positions in police forces. The puppies are cute. You should try looking it up.
:D

There has been multiple occasions where my rabbit has attempted to bite my flesh and nibble hair off my arms or legs
I meant that if the rabbits aren’t fond of their kits, they will actually fully devour them. But still, you are right

If cats were the size of large dogs they would most certainly kill people...OFTEN They simply aren't able to. That's being said I think cats AND dogs are both awesome.

I get the feeling you're just trying to stir us dog-lovers. You have succeeded.

I'm not trying anything just stating facts, never saw my cats eat their own excrement, there are cases of dogs attacking people once per week in the news in my country and 2 months ago a baby got killed and one of the relatives who's a crazy doggo lover took the dog back. I won't argue anymore with dog lovers I have enough lazy neighbors who let their dogs bark the whole day until someone calls the police as a last resort before our heads explode. It's not even the dogs I hate but the owners 90% of the time for choosing such a terrible and dirty pet.

Lastly that if is irrelevant because cats ain't big.

Statistically, a dog has a greater ability to understand, problem solve, and is generally more helpful. Each military dog has saved about 150 - 1,800 lives in their career. There are over 2,500 military dogs currently in active service today. That’s a lot of lives saved. At least 1,250,000 lives in about 8 - 10 years.

Statistically, a dog is better than a cat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom