Single Thread RP Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP)

G1!+¢h+r@p

Torch God
This RP is about whatever you want it to be about.
Here are the rules for the RP:

1. In order to join the RP, you must say
a. Who you are going to be (At least your character's name and physical description), and
b. What franchise that character is from (TV-show, video game, book, etc.). Give a short summary of what said franchise is about, and Esther will decide if you can join or not.
c. If it's not part of a franchise, say so, and you can skip part b.

2. YOU SPECIFICALLY can use a franchise if YOU SPECIFICALLY ask for it. ANYONE ELSE who wants to use that franchise must ask for permission to do so again; just because ONE PERSON gets permission to use a franchise doesn't mean EVERYONE ELSE can, too.

3. If two characters have a romantic relationship with each other, make sure it doesn't get sexual.

4. If someone wants to join the RP, don't try to steer them away/convince them not to join or hate on them about the franchise/character they want added. Basically, don't be rude to other RPers.

Have fun, everyone!

(NOTE: I made this a Single Thread RP because I'm lazy and didn't want to make both an IC and an OOC, haha! Sorry about that!)

Last edited:
But does the character need to be from any franchise? Just asking for everyone's sake.

All this will ONLY be used by me because rule 2.

Only used by the Timeless, the survivors of the shattering of the Vahi, and those who are vouched by the Timeless, The Survivor's Fortress is where all the survivors of the shattering of the Vahi seem to end up. Most in fact found themselves not far from it after the light show ended. In design, it is a mix between Protector's Volcano and City of Legend's Coliseum, a massive fortress maze with moving pillars and walls. It is large enough that beings could spend weeks in this place and never run across one another. It resides in the Time Void, under the ocean about where the World that Feeds the World once was located.

Faction: The Timeless/The Watch
Beings of worlds beyond and so forth, from worlds that have or have not existed, sustained by the mere existence of existence. It was originally created as an alliance against the evil will of light and the dark truths of darkness, but now with new threats, they must brace themselves to fight on.
Leaders: Promise (Main leader), Belief(Deputy), Tahu, Rose, Katie, Thete, Ruina, and Cordak
The leaders are the founders of the Timeless, and are the ones who decide most of the choices that the faction does.
Commanders: Nekusar, Artakha, The Ur-Dragon, Edgar Markov, Jodah, and even more...
Timeshifted entities, lost from their original world. They have joined forces with the Timeless in order to search for their original world, or maybe a better world for them to exist in.

Main Characters
Av-Promise Mata Kal, merciful Phantoka of Light.
Leader of the Watch, she takes off with flight, boosters and weapons. Powerful and quick, she uses light to its fullest, with energy. She wears the Great Mask of Repulsion.

Kra-Belief Mata Kal, powerful Mistika of Shadow.
Deputy of the Timeless, she fights for power to reveal the secrets in it. Wearing the Great Mask of Time Duplication, she can seem to be a hard foe to defeat, but she would rather spend time in the fortress.

Tahu Mata Nuva, faithful Toa of Fire.
Toa Mata of Fire, he wields the Great Mask of Shielding, and powerful golden armor. He is a selfless warrior, and is willing to protect those who are innocent.

Onu-Cordak Hagah, skilled Skrall of Earth.
Brutal and vicious, the Skrall fights with any technique they find useful, no matter the honor or the rules, as in combat, it's a matter of life or death, not pride, as he wears the Great Mask of Disruption.

Ga-Ruina, noble Glatoran of Water.
Wearing the Great Mask of Detection, she is aware of what goes around her and uses her power to attune her spirit with nature.

Ko-Katie Thirnine, silent NULL soldier of Ice.
Wearing the Great Mask of Telekinesis, she is a powerful sniper who refuses to speak of her past and her abilities. While she seems cold hearted, she is more than willing to crack a smile now and then.

Le-Rose Inika Kal, agile mercenary of Air.
Wearing the Great Mask of Telepathy, the mercenary enjoys the energy of battle, though she seems to become incredibly exhausted by it afterwards. Perhaps she isn't as battle fit as she thought.

Teamed with Po-Thete Sigma, humble yet stubborn engineer of Stone.
The engineer enjoys using their Great Mask of Quick Travel to get around and build whatever crazy contraption he thinks of. While he is eccentric, he does tone it down after being reminded of his past, humbling him, though he is stubborn now and then.

In other words, have Hulk in that one scene where he says "Time travel!" followed by Todd Howard saying "It just works."

3. No uncensored swearing, plz! Even if your character is known to be foul-mouthed, you can still censor the swears.
Censoring swears is partly not allowed, since they can get past the actual censor filter that the forum has.
Matsu said:
If you are going to swear just swear. Self-censoring with an asterisk like that causes the word not to get caught by the forum's profanity filters. In the future, please don't self-censor and just let the filter do its job.

All this will ONLY be used by me because rule 2.

Only used by the Timeless, the survivors of the shattering of the Vahi, and those who are vouched by the Timeless, The Survivor's Fortress is where all the survivors of the shattering of the Vahi seem to end up. Most in fact found themselves not far from it after the light show ended. In design, it is a mix between Protector's Volcano and City of Legend's Coliseum, a massive fortress maze with moving pillars and walls. It is large enough that beings could spend weeks in this place and never run across one another. It resides in the Time Void, under the ocean about where the World that Feeds the World once was located.

Faction: The Timeless/The Watch
Beings of worlds beyond and so forth, from worlds that have or have not existed, sustained by the mere existence of existence. It was originally created as an alliance against the evil will of light and the dark truths of darkness, but now with new threats, they must brace themselves to fight on.
Leaders: Promise (Main leader), Belief(Deputy), Tahu, Rose, Katie, Thete, Ruina, and Cordak
The leaders are the founders of the Timeless, and are the ones who decide most of the choices that the faction does.
Commanders: Nekusar, Artakha, The Ur-Dragon, Edgar Markov, Jodah, and even more...
Timeshifted entities, lost from their original world. They have joined forces with the Timeless in order to search for their original world, or maybe a better world for them to exist in.

Main Characters
Av-Promise Mata Kal, merciful Phantoka of Light.
Leader of the Watch, she takes off with flight, boosters and weapons. Powerful and quick, she uses light to its fullest, with energy. She wears the Great Mask of Repulsion.

Kra-Belief Mata Kal, powerful Mistika of Shadow.
Deputy of the Timeless, she fights for power to reveal the secrets in it. Wearing the Great Mask of Time Duplication, she can seem to be a hard foe to defeat, but she would rather spend time in the fortress.

Tahu Mata Nuva, faithful Toa of Fire.
Toa Mata of Fire, he wields the Great Mask of Shielding, and powerful golden armor. He is a selfless warrior, and is willing to protect those who are innocent.

Onu-Cordak Hagah, skilled Skrall of Earth.
Brutal and vicious, the Skrall fights with any technique they find useful, no matter the honor or the rules, as in combat, it's a matter of life or death, not pride, as he wears the Great Mask of Disruption.

Ga-Ruina, noble Glatoran of Water.
Wearing the Great Mask of Detection, she is aware of what goes around her and uses her power to attune her spirit with nature.

Ko-Katie Thirnine, silent NULL soldier of Ice.
Wearing the Great Mask of Telekinesis, she is a powerful sniper who refuses to speak of her past and her abilities. While she seems cold hearted, she is more than willing to crack a smile now and then.

Le-Rose Inika Kal, agile mercenary of Air.
Wearing the Great Mask of Telepathy, the mercenary enjoys the energy of battle, though she seems to become incredibly exhausted by it afterwards. Perhaps she isn't as battle fit as she thought.

Teamed with Po-Thete Sigma, humble yet stubborn engineer of Stone.
The engineer enjoys using their Great Mask of Quick Travel to get around and build whatever crazy contraption he thinks of. While he is eccentric, he does tone it down after being reminded of his past, humbling him, though he is stubborn now and then.

In other words, have Hulk in that one scene where he says "Time travel!" followed by Todd Howard saying "It just works."

Censoring swears is partly not allowed, since they can get past the actual censor filter that the forum has.
Your stuff is approved!

Also, thx for the info about the profanity filter thingie, I was not aware of that.

Alright, time to tell everyone about my character and franchise it's a part of!

NightError!Sans

He's the "son" of Ink!Sans, Error!Sans, and Nightmare!Sans, who are part of Inktale, Errortale, and Dreamtale, respectively. Inktale, Errortale, and Dreamtale are all AUs (Alternate Universes) of Undertale.

The Undertale franchise (Copy-and-pasting from Wikipedia): Undertale is a role-playing video game created by indie developer Toby Fox. The player controls a child who has fallen into the Underground: a large, secluded region under the surface of the Earth, separated by a magic barrier. The player meets various monsters during the journey back to the surface. Some monsters might engage the player in a fight. The combat system involves the player navigating through mini-bullet hell attacks by the opponent. They can opt to pacify or subdue monsters in order to spare them instead of killing them. These choices affect the game, with the dialogue, characters, and story changing based on outcomes.

The Inktale AU franchise (Copy-and-pasting from the Undertale AU Wiki): Inktale is an AU created by Tumblr user Comyet. Coming from a half made universe, the Sans from this forgotten AU destroyed his own soul in order to escape. After falling through the multiverse, he arrived in a new, blank void. Now having no soul, he could no longer feel emotions. From this new void however, he discovered color, and each color granted him another emotion. The color didn't last forever though, so he bottled up every color he could, so that he could feel emotions whenever he wanted to.

The Errortale AU franchise (Copy-and-pasting from the Undertale AU Wiki): Errortale (or Ask Error!Sans) is a Sans-centric AU created by Tumblr user Loverofpiggies. It was created on December 30th, 2015. The story takes place on the askerrorsans blog, where anonymous users or normal users progress the plot by asking Error questions. It starts off simple enough but then tells the tale of how he kidnapped Swap Sans in a genocide battle against Underswap Papyrus. So Swap Sans is there to answer questions as well as the plot continues to progress.

On November 8th, 2018, CQ tells certain plot points that would've happened or been confirmed in the askerrorsans canon. Some include that Errortale is a Sequel to Aftertale, and that Error is an older version of Geno. Another point that is confirmed was that Blue was going to get corrupted into an error, and would be transformed into Blueberror. Other info is included in the post.

The Dreamtale AU franchise (Copy-and-pasting from the Undertale AU Wiki): Dreamtale is a Sans-centric AU created by the Tumblr user Jokublog, and connected to other AUs in that positive and negative emotions are sent from the sacred Tree of Feelings to other universes in order to maintain life (there are two other trees: Life and Magic). Dream and Nightmare were created as replacements when the original guardian of the tree died, and are now 504 years old.

The Dreamtale AU has many other AUs based off of it. Some popular ones are Dreamswap, DINTIS (Darkness!Dream), and Shattered!Dream.

Basically, NightError!Sans was created by Ink!Sans, and Ink!Sans used Error!Sans and Nightmare!Sans's DNA, and a little bit of his own, to create him. That's why they are all his "dads".

Here are NightError's powers (Color Code: Blue = Similar to Classic!Sans's power of the same kind. Red = Similar to Error!Sans's power of the same kind. Yellow = Similar to Ink!Sans's power of the same kind. Grey = Similar to Nightmare!Sans's power of the same kind. Black = None of the previously-mentioned Sanses have this power [According to the Wikis]):

Error Blasters
Red Bones
Strings

Tentacles
Emotion Sensing
Nearly-Indestructible Magic-Resistant Goop Covering Body

Creation
Teleportation
Dodging

Hacking the world's "game files"

NightError!Sans looks similar to this (Except more black, less blue-gray, and more handsome in the face [Have you seen this guy's face? -Shudder-]):

Image result for NightError!Sans

(BTW, this guy is an OC of mine [The picture isn't mine, tho], he doesn't exist already [I think])

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Dev P. Everdew
Franchise: Flember (Book by Jamie Smart)
It is about an island called Flember Island, which holds
a village called Eden. Everyone there wears a massive hat.
I haven't read it all yet, so I can't give much more.
Dev is an young inventor, who always has a strange gadget that
seems to be able to get him out of any situation.

He looks like this:
tumblr_inline_pod8m6jZUC1tikbqg_540_kindlephoto-1100935.jpg

Honestly think there should be an OOC thread TBH.

Also on second thought, I'm not sure who I want my first character to be.

Name: Dev P. Everdew
Franchise: Flember (Book by Jamie Smart)
It is about an island called Flember Island, which holds
a village called Eden. Everyone there wears a massive hat.
I haven't read it all yet, so I can't give much more.
Dev is an young inventor, who always has a strange gadget that
seems to be able to get him out of any situation.

He looks like this:
View attachment 233272
Alright, approved!

*Dev regains his footing, then sees NightError!Sans. Dev jumps backwards in shock, with just enough force to activate his patented Cheese Boots. A storm of camembert and wensleydale goes flying in all directions.*
"Sorry about that, they shoot when I stomp, I..."

*Dev regains his footing, then sees NightError!Sans. Dev jumps backwards in shock, with just enough force to activate his patented Cheese Boots. A storm of camembert and wensleydale goes flying in all directions.*
"Sorry about that, they shoot when I stomp, I..."
"It's fine!" -NightError smiles- "I'm NightError, it's nice to meet you! What's your name, buddy?" -Holds out hand for handshake-

"I'm Dev Everdew, but call me Dev. Sort of good to meet you! I just haven't met a... Whatever you are before!"
*I shake his hand uncertainly*

Back
Top Bottom