Is Minecraft Steve or the Terraria Player stronger? I have the answer.

I could've sworn you could do that, well Minecraft does have Shulker boxes which can be picked up with all their items inside.
Edit:
KldC3Xe.png

I just tested it and you can, even on survival.

So both Minecraft Steve and Terraria Guy both have infinite carrying capacity, so we'll need a different metric - I'll start.

Minecraft Steve kills a zombie in _ hits with an iron sword.
Terraria guy kills a zombie in _ hits with an iron sword.

So both Minecraft Steve and Terraria Guy both have infinite carrying capacity, so we'll need a different metric - I'll start.

I don't think that's a fair comparison, because Terraria has much stronger eldritch beings who could be controlling the zombies, making them far more persistent.

Depends what buffs and armour they have, and what difficulty Terraria is on.

But who's gonna re-calculate all this stuff the original post made?

The heaviest item in terraria (i think) is the Throne, we can't calculate the mass of Terra-blade since it has no real-life counterpart.
So... How about filling the inventory with those beasts? Or maybe with Platinum candelabras - 2nd heaviest item?

Of course, the heaviest armour will be the platinum armor, so we'll wear it.
And the acessories - palladin's shield, ankh shield, cobalt shield and the fire gauntlet.

But who's gonna re-calculate all this stuff the original post made?

The heaviest item in terraria (i think) is the Throne, we can't calculate the mass of Terra-blade since it has no real-life counterpart.
So... How about filling the inventory with those beasts? Or maybe with Platinum candelabras - 2nd heaviest item?

Of course, the heaviest armour will be the platinum armor, so we'll wear it.
And the acessories - palladin's shield, ankh shield, cobalt shield and the fire gauntlet.
Or again - a safe in a safe. The safe inside the safe would have a safe in it, and that safe would have a safe in it, etc - so the player could carry infinite mass. This is also replicated with Minecraft's ender chest, meaning carrying capacity is not a viable metric.

Or again - a safe in a safe. The safe inside the safe would have a safe in it, and that safe would have a safe in it, etc - so the player could carry infinite mass. This is also replicated with Minecraft's ender chest, meaning carrying capacity is not a viable metric.
I don't think there is a viable metric at this point... If you go by how many items you can have equipped, the Terrarian still wins by a landslide, but how is that really any different from carrying capacity?

There's also one other thing, Terrarians can stack blocks up to 999, whereas Steve can only stack them to 64.
That might not be physical strength though, just extreme mastery of hammerspace.

Physical strength is literally the only thing that seems impossible to prove...

Steve can damage enemies by punching them and can mine certain blocks with them, Terrarain's need tools.
Terrarians can literally create metal weapons and tools just by existing, proven by the copper shortsword. They physically do not need to punch things because there is no scenario that it even becomes their only option.

The Terrarian also has a MUCH more flexible inventory than Steve, and can even use items while it's open.

The Terrarian does have a larger inventory, 50 slots excluding ammo/coins ect... compared to Steve's mere 36 (37 with off hand)

Also I remember back in 1.1 you could hit enemies with any block and it would deal 1 damage :dryadtongue: (At least on the PS3)

The Terrarian does have a larger inventory, 50 slots excluding ammo/coins ect... compared to Steve's mere 36 (37 with off hand)

Also I remember back in 1.1 you could hit enemies with any block and it would deal 1 damage :dryadtongue: (At least on the PS3)
So, it's concluded. The Terrarian is superior in EVERY way, except theoretical carrying capacity and physical strength, which are tied at infinity.

Also, the Cursor actually counts as a separate slot, and you can use dye, vanity, and equipment slots as storage, so the Terrarian has 96 theoretical storage slots (93 if you hate expert mode), which is almost triple that of Steve, meaning again, practical storage is destroyed again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom