Single Thread RP Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP)

*Galaxy walks out from behind a burning house, carrying their purple flame sword over their shoulder*
... strange..
-NE notices Galaxy and her flaming sword- "Did you do this? Because if you did... Y0U'R3 G0NNA HAV3 A 8AD T!M3, PA1."

Last edited by a moderator:
(Also, is anyone else going to introduce their character into the story? It'd be good if they appeared somewhere near the village, since that's where most people are.)

*Galaxy looks at him, and despite having a helmet on, is clearly confused*
Oh, no! I visit this town weekly, I'm a "bounty hunter". I "take care of" threats to this village and they "repay" me with food, water and a place to "sleep".
(Galaxy is an insomniac, and she normally takes the lookout position for night-time)

*Galaxy looks at him, and despite having a helmet on, is clearly confused*
Oh, no! I visit this town weekly, I'm a "bounty hunter". I "take care of" threats to this village and they "repay" me with food, water and a place to "sleep".
(Galaxy is an insomniac, and she normally takes the lookout position for night-time)
-NightError eyes her distrustfully- "Okay..." -Suddenly smiles kindly- "Anyway, I'm NightError, nice to meet you!" -Holds out hand for handshake-

Galaxy. It's a "Pleasure" to meet you. (thinking) I really couldn't care less. but he seems useful. maybe I should keep him around..
(she smiled at Night!error)

Galaxy. It's a "Pleasure" to meet you. (thinking) I really couldn't care less. but he seems useful. maybe I should keep him around..
(she smiled at Night!error)
-NightError- "Huh, at least she's nice. I'll keep an eye on her anyway, though."
(Note: Italics = thinking)

*They bowed towards Night!Error. They stood up and started walking towards a house, running their fingers along the wall* Quite "normal" for this time of the year.
... *they strained to speak* No, I don't. I wish that I did, because then They would face the sharp end of my sword..
(thank you)

Last edited:
*They bowed towards Night!Error. They stood up and started walking towards a house, running their fingers along the wall* Quite "normal" for this time of the year.
... *they strained to speak* No, I don't. I wish that I did, because then They would face the sharp end of my sword..
-NightError's errors grow greater in number, showing his frustration- "GRR, WHY -3RR0R- D035 TH!5 HAV3 T0 B3 50 -3RR0R- D!FF!CU1T?!?!"
-He takes a deep, calming breath- "Okay, okay, everything is fine." -He looks at Galaxy again- "Anyway, do you... have trouble speaking?"

Err... I beg your pardon? I suppose I might.... "sometimes".
Is he messing with me?
-NightError smiles- "Me, too, as you can see. If I grow too angry or frustrated, my speech will be tough to decipher because of the -3RR0R-s. See?"
"Might as well get to know her if I'm going to hang out with her, I guess."

Hmm. well, I for one, am... *they struggled a little* starved.
*they sheathed their sword and walked towards Night!Error*
Shall we find some food?

"Yes, we should... Wait... Footprints! Come on, let's find the monster who did this!"
*Dev follows the trail, and gestures for the others to do the same*

Hmm. well, I for one, am... *they struggled a little* starved.
*they sheathed their sword and walked towards Night!Error*
Shall we find some food?
"Why not?"
"Yes, we should... Wait... Footprints! Come on, let's find the monster who did this!"
*Dev follows the trail, and gestures for the others to do the same*
"Aw, but... Okay, food after this, I guess."
Woah! I "wasn't" startled at all... Where did you come from?
"This is Dev, he's pretty cool. Anyway, let's follow him, he said he found footprints."

Back
Top Bottom