Ask Glitchtrap Anything

(My headcanon almost completely ignores calamity lmao.)

It shouldn't be, even the current king finds it effortless... it's almost like that's a requirement for him to do anything.
Yeah, well. That's my speech. What do you all think?

(On the other hand, I consider Calamity lore almost canon to vanilla Terraria (But not because it's all canon to Calamity, not vanilla Terraria). I guess we'll have to find some sort of compromise XD)

I think KS is strong, you are probably cute because you are small, and not the best fighter.
KS managed to capture a ninja, a man that is incredibly fast.
KS is generally the first boss a player will encounter, giving him big responsibility.
The Slimes never fall out of line, meaning he manages them well.

I think KS is strong, you are probably cute because you are small, and not the best fighter.
KS is generally the first boss a player will encounter, giving him big responsibility.
Bob has already stated he is ready for the augmentation. If the popular vote is in his favor, the King Slime will be demoted.

And as an argument for your first statement: Pinky is small, but she is one of the strongest slimes (At least in Pre-Hardmode)! I feel that I am pretty strong, myself, maybe even stronger than Pinky!
As an argument for your third and fourth statements: I can take the responsibility of being a king, and I feel like I could manage the slimes well.

Bob has already stated he is ready for the augmentation. If the popular vote is in his favor, the King Slime will be demoted.
I just feel bad that King Slime won't have a job anymore after that... Should I hire him for another job? If so, what job?

Last edited by a moderator:
(Also, it's pretty funny how people who've never even commented on this thread [Or on the forums in general, for that matter] before have voted in the poll XD

...Mostly against Bob XD)

Back
Top Bottom