tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

I am having this issue, can someone help me how to stop it?

EDIT: I was able to fix the issue by going into ModLoader folder's config.json and changing 8k support to false and 4k support to true.

I am having this issue, can someone help me how to stop it?

I am also having this issue.
21:13:25] [23/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading Bluemagic
The mod(s) have been automatically been disabled.
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "tmod:Bluemagic\Effects\WorldReaver". This file was compiled for the HiDef profile, and cannot be loaded into a Reach GraphicsDevice.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsContentHelper.GraphicsDeviceFromContentReader(ContentReader contentReader)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.EffectReader.Read(ContentReader input, Effect existingInstance)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.InvokeReader[T](ContentTypeReader reader, Object existingInstance)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadObjectInternal[T](Object existingInstance)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadObject[T]()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadAsset[T]()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadResource(String path, Int32 length, Func`1 getStream)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadResources()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__30_0(Mod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.Load(CancellationToken token)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Load(CancellationToken token)
[21:13:25] [23/INFO] [tML]: Disabling Mod: Bluemagic

Last edited:
I am getting the same crash. I even attempted to load the mod on its own. it was working fine earlier in the same day, just when I restarted the game it started dying

The mod has worked perfectly when I have been playing solo, loading a singleplayer world directly from the in-game menu, no issues or conflicts, but when hosting a server using tModLoaderServer, the mod fails to load properly upon initialization. I have also completely reinstalled my game and settings and tried again, to no avail. As well, I have disabled all mods but this mod and the same issue occurred once again, so it wasn't any sort of mod conflict. The mod passes sandboxing, but will not load any further than such, throwing the following error into the server window:

An error occurred while loading Bluemagic

Terraria.ModLoader.Exceptions.MissingResourceException: Effects/WorldReaver
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetEffect(String name)
at Bluemagic.Bluemagic.Load() in Bluemagic.cs:line 84
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__30_0(Mod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.LoadModContent(CancellationToken token, Action`1 loadAction)

I attempted a similar fix as #284 did (Due to a similar issue with the WorldReaver asset), though will no avail on my end of the issue.

So I am dead curious what the issue actually is, I've read from Blushie that it is multiplayer compatible, so what exactly is going on?

v1.3.3.1
-Fixed crash when loading on server
-Nerfed expert mode version of bonus boss
-Removed damage cap from Spirit of Purity

I've been having difficulty testing this stuff due to health issues, so I unfortunately still cannot guarantee the fairness of the bonus boss.

This is happening during load on a server with the latest version:
Code:
[20:21:31] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
Terraria.ModLoader.Exceptions.MissingResourceException: BlushieBoss/BulletWhite
   at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetTexture(String name)
   at Bluemagic.BlushieBoss.BlushieBoss.Load() in Bluemagic\BlushieBoss\BlushieBoss.cs:line 113
   at Bluemagic.Bluemagic.PostSetupContent() in Bluemagic.cs:line 148
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__39_1(Mod mod)
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.Reload()
   at Terraria.Main.DedServ()
   at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
   at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
   at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)

[20:21:31] [1/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading Bluemagic
It has been detected that this mod was built for tModLoader v0.11.4
However, you are using tModLoader v0.11.5
   at Bluemagic.BlushieBoss.BlushieBoss.Load() in Bluemagic\BlushieBoss\BlushieBoss.cs:line 113
[20:21:31] [1/INFO] [tML]: Disabling Mod: Bluemagic
[20:21:31] [1/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
System.Exception: Load called twice
   at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.DisplayLoadError(String msg, Exception e, Boolean fatal, Boolean continueIsRetry)
   at Terraria.Main.DedServ()
   at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame_()
   at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
   at Terraria.WindowsLaunch.Main(String[] args)

An error occurred while loading Bluemagic

This is the error I received when attempting to load a multiplayer server with Elemental Unleash enabled.

It runs perfectly in Single Player, but multiplayer turns off automatically before the server comes up.

Note: I've had this problem before updating to 0.11.5 as well.

Really good mod but it bugged my character after 53 hours of gameplay.
With the Boss Expertise mod i used the expert item that gives you a 7th accessory slot and it broke my character. Can't move or use anything pls help!:zombie:

Really good mod but it bugged my character after 53 hours of gameplay.
With the Boss Expertise mod i used the expert item that gives you a 7th accessory slot and it broke my character. Can't move or use anything pls help!:zombie:
No problem all i had to do is turn the world into Expert mode by typing in /expert in the chat :D

Blushie please, can you make an update for tmodloader newest version? I love a lot your mod, and i want to play it multiplayer with my friend.

Blushie actually fixed the multiplayer issue, it's just not compiled yet (so not available on the browser).
If you want to you can compile it yourself, since I'm likely not allowed to post a tmod here. (though if you don't know how to you can send me a pm)

Last edited:
Blushie actually fixed the multiplayer issue, it's just not compiled yet (so not available on the browser).
If you want to you can compile it yourself, since I'm likely not allowed to post a tmod here. (though if you don't know how to you can send me a pm)
The multiplayer issue is that i can't load the mod with modloader server? Because, they are the my issue.

I'm trying to play it on the latest tmodloader, And I got an error on it saying it's for the previous version, even though you've said it works for 0.11.5

The logs said this.. (I took out the irrelevent parts)

[19:01:19] [8/INFO] [tML]: Initializing: Bluemagic v1.3.3.1
[19:01:19] [8/WARN] [tML]: Silently Caught Exception:
Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "tmod:Bluemagic\Effects\WorldReaver". This file was compiled for the HiDef profile, and cannot be loaded into a Reach GraphicsDevice.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsContentHelper.GraphicsDeviceFromContentReader(ContentReader contentReader)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.EffectReader.Read(ContentReader input, Effect existingInstance)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.InvokeReader[T](ContentTypeReader reader, Object existingInstance)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentReader.ReadObjectInternal[T](Object existingInstance)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.LoadResource(String path, Int32 length, Func`1 getStream)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__39_0(Mod mod)
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.<>c__DisplayClass42_0.<BeginLoad>b__0()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.InnerInvoke()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.Execute()
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecutionContextCallback(Object obj)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean preserveSyncCtx)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteWithThreadLocal(Task& currentTaskSlot)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.ExecuteEntry(Boolean bPreventDoubleExecution)
at System.Threading.Tasks.Task.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.ExecuteWorkItem()
at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback()

[19:01:19] [8/ERROR] [tML]: An error occurred while loading Bluemagic
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModContent.<>c.<Load>b__39_0(Mod mod)
[19:01:19] [8/INFO] [tML]: Disabling Mod: Bluemagic
[19:01:26] [1/DEBUG] [tML]: Process.Start (UseShellExecute = True): "C:\Users\user\Documents\My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Logs\client.log"

Impressed people are at later parts of this mod, I am totally stuck at Spirit of Purity right now. I can get it to about 20% but then it just starts spamming Shield of Purity 2 at a time and another spawns as soon as I take one down, not really sure what to do from here.

Edit: Changed all my accessories to pure damage and got it down to 10%, guess I just have to git gud for the last push.

Last edited:
Impressed people are at later parts of this mod, I am totally stuck at Spirit of Purity right now. I can get it to about 20% but then it just starts spamming Shield of Purity 2 at a time and another spawns as soon as I take one down, not really sure what to do from here.

Edit: Changed all my accessories to pure damage and got it down to 10%, guess I just have to git gud for the last push.
--Get Ankh Shield so those negative walls don't mess you over with debuffs
--Build the arena in the air when you fall down you reappear at the top
--if your playing summoner, build a few walls to the left and right of Purity Spirit, to block the null beams attacks, the attack that usually means gameover if you get hit by it. But by being summoner you can bypass the walls you built

Just a few tips

If your having trouble beating this boss you likely have no chance against the final 2 bosses but you likely could beat Spirit of Chaos just fine, I found myself using software to lower my FPS to beat Blushiemagic (before the nerf)

--Get Ankh Shield so those negative walls don't mess you over with debuffs
--Build the arena in the air when you fall down you reappear at the top
--if your playing summoner, build a few walls to the left and right of Purity Spirit, to block the null beams attacks, the attack that usually means gameover if you get hit by it. But by being summoner you can bypass the walls you built

Just a few tips

If your having trouble beating this boss you likely have no chance against the final 2 bosses but you likely could beat Spirit of Chaos just fine, I found myself using software to lower my FPS to beat Blushiemagic (before the nerf)

Weirdly I just did it without getting hit after taking a break (and them jumped away without thinking and immediately died to fall damage) lol. I was using the SDMG with chlorophyte bullets, ranger, destroyer and avenger emblems, sniper scope, ankh shield and a star veil, which i guess ended up being pointless. No arena, just did it in the sky with cosmic car key.

It died *way* faster than last time and I barely saw any Shields compared to usual... I'm wondering if there's something I haven't understood about when those are spawned in.

Last edited:
Weirdly I just did it without getting hit after taking a break (and them jumped away without thinking and immediately died to fall damage) lol. I was using the SDMG with chlorophyte bullets, ranger, destroyer and avenger emblems, sniper scope, ankh shield and a star veil, which i guess ended up being pointless. No arena, just did it in the sky with cosmic car key.

It died *way* faster than last time and I barely saw any Shields compared to usual... I'm wondering if there's something I haven't understood about when those are spawned in.
This boss will adjust which attacks it uses based on how often you get hit by them.

I'd still use an arena for campfires, heart lamps, and stars in a bottle.

But now that you've beaten it, you likely won't need any of those, the next boss is rather easy, but the 2 after it... Good :red:ing luck.

Back
Top Bottom