Ask Glitchtrap Anything

How did he even become the king of the slimes if he's that small? Even I wouldn't vote for him!
The slimes didn’t have a king, we personally appointed him for his high energy (needless to say, he lost it) and the fact that his size made him useless when scouting.

The slimes didn’t have a king, we personally appointed him for his high energy (needless to say, he lost it) and the fact that his size made him useless when scouting.
Just how old is King Slime? If he's centuries old, then I understand his laziness (At least a little). But if he's a fairly recent king (Only a few decades of ruling), then he's just a lazy jerk.

Bob, you won. Wait...

I just noticed that all the monsters (Except Slimes) voted for King Slime. Look:

Derpling Omega (The sign is not on my keyboard), Storm Diver_102, Derpling., Lihzahrd Scout.

Just how old is King Slime? If he's centuries old, then I understand his laziness (At least a little). But if he's a fairly recent king (Only a few decades of ruling), then he's just a lazy jerk.
He's about 130 years old, he was appointed only 20 years after the Greater Terrarians evolved. I think he developed his lazyness not because of age, but because he was too powerful for too long.
Bob, you won. Wait...

I just noticed that all the monsters (Except Slimes) voted for King Slime. Look:

Derpling Omega (The sign is not on my keyboard), Storm Diver_102, Derpling., Lihzahrd Scout.
I voted for King Slime because it was before I knew Bob was aware of the duties involved. I also wanted to keep up the tension, as things are always more exciting that way.

Last edited:
He's about 130 years old, he was appointed only 20 years after the Greater Terrarians evolved. I think he developed his lazyness not because of age, but because he was too powerful for too long.

I voted for King Slime because it was before I knew Bob was aware of the duties involved. I also wanted to keep up the tension, as things are always more exciting that way.
Oh, I see. Both things are good to know!

It's fine, no hard feelings!
... It's been kinda quiet around here. Even after being elected king, no one has any questions for me?

Do you live in some kind of slime castle or something like that now that you are the king?, and if is yes where is the castle?

Also, who knows what slimeism is?
Is it belief in the Slime God? That thing the Calamitous Division created before it was disbanded?

Also, something came up, and I need to know if it's happened to any slimes yet:
Maybe this, will change your mind:dryadwink:
1579707569418.png
The Companion Cubes are possibly a new menace, and I need to know how much of a threat they may be.

Is it belief in the Slime God? That thing the Calamitous Division created before it was disbanded?

Also, something came up, and I need to know if it's happened to any slimes yet:

The Companion Cubes are possibly a new menace, and I need to know how much of a threat they may be.
Slimeism is a lot like racism, except for with slimes. A lot of people are slimeists, actually. It's where people treat slimes like dirt because they're weaker than them.
I haven't had any reports of companion cubes attacking anyone, but I'll keep an eye out for them!

Slimeism is a lot like racism, except for with slimes. A lot of people are slimeists, actually. It's where people treat slimes like dirt because they're weaker than them.
I haven't had any reports of companion cubes attacking anyone, but I'll keep an eye out for them!
Ah, I feel a little silly for not figuring that out.
That's good to know, this threat is still very new (it was only discovered yesterday), so I need as much information on it as possible in order to see if I need to take action.

Ah, I feel a little silly for not figuring that out.
That's good to know, this threat is still very new (it was only discovered yesterday), so I need as much information on it as possible in order to see if I need to take action.
Alright, I'll let you know if I see any companion cubes, then!

We are not hostile. We are only for your true hive mind potential.

Back
Top Bottom