Single Thread RP Collision (A Whatever-you-want RP)

(Update for NightError:

Goop: The dripping liquid Nightmare's frame consists of grants him immunity to all types of weapons and magic. If stabbed, said weapon would be caught and melt within his goop. Magic attacks might split his frame in half, but he can always reconstruct himself. Most of the time he'll just use his appendages to block or absorb the magic used to attack him.

You see this? This is from Nightmare!Sans's Wiki page. NightError has something similar, which is why he can block attacks with his tentacles without the tentacles getting obliterated.)
Uh, I was gonna check on the plant, and then Gaster i think knocked me out. then brought me to my "Parents".
"Why did you even plant that thing in the first place?"

Yeah, we can slow down, but they will be after us until they die if they find out where we live.
or more exactly, where I live....
"Huh... Well, how about we change things up and take a trip to MY home, The Anti-Void! Not even Gaster can find us there! It'd be like our secret base!"

my lips are sealed, you can trust me.
(Sorry it took so long to respond, this took ages to type up XD)
"... Okay. Lets start with how I was "born"...

...I have three dads. Before you get all grossed out and say, 'whoa, how the heck could THAT happen?!?' I was created, not technically born. My first "Dad",
Ink!Sans, decided it'd be absolutely hilarious if he created baby me as a prank and put him on my other "Dads'" doorsteps. My other "Dads" are Nightmare!Sans and Error!Sans. Now, all of these names are probably not familiar to you, but if I tried to explain who THEY are, too, this'd last all day. So, Ink took some of Error and Nightmare's DNA, and mixed a little of his in there for fun, and made me using his Creation Magic. I was literally born on April Fool's Day, for added "Laughs". My other "Dads" were not happy when they found out all three of them had a "son" together. In fact, they tried to kill Ink then and there. But eventually, they came to an agreement to take care of me together, taking turns. So, I got a little bit of Ink's "good influence", and a little bit of Nightmare and Error's "bad influence". I obviously got a little more of the "bad influence", since i had two evil "dads" and only one good "dad". And that's how I was "born".

...So. What do you think of that?"

it's.... better than how i was raised. but all that bad influence doesn't matter. you're great, and I'll accept you for you.
i just hope you'll do the same for me...

I was raised in a wolf-like hierarchy. I was always the omega. My "parents" were always the Alphas. unfortunately, they wanted a Son...

They didn't really have a choice but to get together. they were forced to marry, and that made them extremely angry.
when they found out they were to have a child together as well, they lashed out at our ruler, and challenged him for the title of king and queen.
They won, but not before being forced to have a child. it was too late at that point, and I was born. they decided right then and there that they didn't want me.

They made that quite clear. I was constantly harassed about my appearance, among other things. When I told them I didn't want to be the next in line
for the throne, they set out to kill me the night that I told them. I ran like Satan himself was chasing me, and I found The island. I spent the next three years as an
assassin for the small village. the rest is history....

Back
Top Bottom