tModLoader Potion Charms

Soo... Uhh, the enchantments disappear from the charm the entire time. Is it time based? I also can't seem to toggle them on or off.

I believe I found a bug with the mod, the Warmth Enchantment doesn't seem to show up in the "Current Bonuses:" list, I tried it on multiple characters, but it never showed up :/ I can't reapply the enchantment nor use warmth potions, so it's in there, it just doesn't show up.

Soo... Uhh, the enchantments disappear from the charm the entire time. Is it time based? I also can't seem to toggle them on or off.
Alright, i found the toggle menu, only, well, it doesn't seem to do anything. I can just toggle things on and off and it shows no real effect, BUT, I also had the main problem, that the charm just seemed to delete the buffs I put on him after some time.

I believe I found a bug with the mod, the Warmth Enchantment doesn't seem to show up in the "Current Bonuses:" list, I tried it on multiple characters, but it never showed up :/ I can't reapply the enchantment nor use warmth potions, so it's in there, it just doesn't show up.
Ohhh. It is now fixed. Thanks for your report.
Alright, i found the toggle menu, only, well, it doesn't seem to do anything. I can just toggle things on and off and it shows no real effect, BUT, I also had the main problem, that the charm just seemed to delete the buffs I put on him after some time.
The charm IS supposed to delete buffs. It grants buff effects without eating up buff slots. Not all effect is toggleable and you have to have that enchantment in your charm to for toggle to actually work. E.g. turning on spelunker in the UI won't do anything if you don't have spelunker enchantment in your charm.

Teleportation back to the recall point reveals automap for a portion of map (looks like it creates a huge flash before map chunk is loaded or something).

Titan potion chould be togglable, since excessive knockback is sometimes negative.

Also, buff enchancmets are way too easy to craft. They are often easier to make than a single respective potion.

Hi, seem to have found a small bug. After applying the Clairvoyance enchantment to my Enchanted Charm, the mana costs of items that use it were increased slightly, rather than decreased by 2%. This took some mod items with 100+ mana costs to notice, but when something costs exactly your maximum mana, you notice when the mana cost increases even a little. %-_-

Thanks for your time, and hope it's an easy fix.

Hey i was just wondering how does the mod work? I have a spelunker charm but it just doesnt activate, none of my charms do. I've gone into the toggleable menu as well and turned them on there. Is there something that im missing?

The Calamity mod makes warms potion provides immunity to the Chilled, Frozen, and Glacial State debuffs, but the potion charm with warm enchant in this mod doesn't provides these immnities when Calamity is installed.

Hey i was just wondering how does the mod work? I have a spelunker charm but it just doesnt activate, none of my charms do. I've gone into the toggleable menu as well and turned them on there. Is there something that im missing?
Do you have the necklace that the merchant sells?

Well i have definitely encountered a bug, The wrath enchantment buff icon is showing up twice in the upper left where buffs usually should be, but it is flickering on and off crazy fast causing my crit chance to go up and down 10 percent like 9 times a second.
Edit#1: my damage numbers are also fluctuating, it's hard to see but it looks like the item doesn't want me having wrath and Rage on at the same time so it is altering between the two incredibly fast
Edit#2: Update, it went away, everything is working properly now
Edit#3: I was able to recreate the issue. Rage and Wrath Potions in my Piggy Bank were being applied via the Infinity enchantment even though i already added those two buffs to the necklace. The fix is to just have those potions in something that isn't my piggy bank. Didn't try the safe or the forge, but i won't really be needing them anyway from now on.

Last edited:
The Calamity mod makes warmth potion provides immunity to its Glacial State debuff, but the potion charm with warmth enchant in this mod doesn't provides this immnity when Calamity is installed.

To make things even worse, the warmth enchant blocks the use of warmth potion, so one need to recraft a new charm from the scratch if one wants to get access to the immunity to Glacial State.

Well i have definitely encountered a bug, The wrath enchantment buff icon is showing up twice in the upper left where buffs usually should be, but it is flickering on and off crazy fast causing my crit chance to go up and down 10 percent like 9 times a second.
It's now fixed.
The infinity charm doesn't work with ammo. Is there a readme file somewhere?
You have to have at least 3996 ammo for infinity to work. You'll need other mods that increases max stack size for ammos.
The Calamity mod makes warmth potion provides immunity to its Glacial State debuff, but the potion charm with warmth enchant in this mod doesn't provides this immnity when Calamity is installed.
To make things even worse, the warmth enchant blocks the use of warmth potion, so one need to recraft a new charm from the scratch if one wants to get access to the immunity to Glacial State.
It's now fixed.

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but i can't actually figure out how to get the potion charm without cheating. Recipe browser mod doesn't say it drops from anything or can be crafted, and i can't see anywhere on this forum thread that tells me where to get it. Is it sold by an NPC? If so which one? i think it would be great if some info on how you obtain it was on the main post of this thread, because right now i am super stuck.

Back
Top Bottom