Ask a Storm Diver anything

Your damage output suffers dearly for it.

Anyway, @Storm Diver_102 how have the upgrades on your equipment been faring? Have they been helpful?
They have been very helpful, players don't stand a chance against us now.

how millennial are you two jesus
Well I'm sort of in the middle of Millennial and Gen Z
what is your favorite class other than ranged?
Melee does get very powerful later in the game, and I do keep a melee backup weapon so I'd say melee.

@FrostbiteCalling128, if you want to reply to multiple posts, please address all of them in a single post, rather than in an individual post for each. Double posting has the tendency to clutter up both threads and the recent activity queue.

You can use the multi-quote function to quote multiple different posts in a single message.

@FrostbiteCalling128, if you want to reply to multiple posts, please address all of them in a single post, rather than in an individual post for each. Double posting has the tendency to clutter up both threads and the recent activity queue.

You can use the multi-quote function to quote multiple different posts in a single message.
with all due respect that quote is cool
also thanks for the tip

i think you are really cool. Always taking with new and old players of the game. My question is why? Why did you start playing terraria and why do you still play

I know that you and your species(?) like to stay separate from other pillars, but on the off chance that you were to be with another from a different pillar group, would you cooperate with them?
Also, as a summoner (non pure, use the eater's bane, minions are just treated as backup), I can see why you guys hate me so much.
Lastly, which mechanical boss is your favorite?

Which element debuff do you prefer most?
Also, is luminite common in your world?

Last edited:
i think you are really cool. Always taking with new and old players of the game. My question is why? Why did you start playing terraria and why do you still play
I first played back in 1.1, and back then I was so bad at the game. I continue playing as there's been many updates which add new features and I make a new world every several months to a year.
What is your opinion on a CUBE takeover?
It must be halted at all costs.
I know that you and your species(?) like to stay separate from other pillars, but on the off chance that you were to be with another from a different pillar group, would you cooperate with them?
Also, as a summoner (non pure, use the eater's bane, minions are just treated as backup), I can see why you guys hate me so much.
Lastly, which mechanical boss is your favorite?
The other pillars are seen as rivals and we may get into a battle, but we hold back as to not damage the other pillars.
Non-pure summoners are ok, it's just people who use ONLY summoner items and nothing else.
I always like the Destroyer as you can damage multiple segments at once.
Which element debuff do you prefer most?
Also, is luminite common in your world?
I always liked frostburn because it can be inflicted very early in the game.
Luminite is fairly rare, and we give most of it to the Moon Lord. Vortex fragments however are somewhat common.

We will fight any player to our last unit to prevent the pillar from being destroyed.

That's Alastor from Hazbin hotel.

That is not a well rounded plan, and still must be stopped at all costs.
Maybe this, will change your mind:dryadwink:
Companion Diver.png

Back
Top Bottom