Mobile Save keeps changing

Lucas909909

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Kindle fire 10 7gen
Mobile OS
Fire OS 5.3.7.0 (650601220)
I play on a kindle fire so apk what the problem is, is that it keep sswapping between alternate save files like it split at a old save and now it will swap between the two after a amount of time the problem is that I am trying to get ready to kill the golem on the one I want to keep and on the other I have some items I wish I could move over.

I play on a kindle fire so apk what the problem is, is that it keep sswapping between alternate save files like it split at a old save and now it will swap between the two after a amount of time the problem is that I am trying to get ready to kill the golem on the one I want to keep and on the other I have some items I wish I could move over.
Hi @Lucas909909, welcome to the forums. :)

I’m unclear what the issue is. Are you letting the game save properly?

Check your saves folder, see if you have 2 files

Back
Top Bottom