Top 3 unneeded mobs

lancasterrr

Official Terrarian
(NOTE: these are MY opinions. If you have a different one please post it in the comments below.)

1. Wraiths
Wraiths don't drop anything important, they are meddlesome, they kill your NPC's, (RIP Cody) and they are just downright bad.`:(

2. Hardmode Meteor Heads
The meteor heads in hardmode don't drop anything and are honestly just really annoying.`:mad:

3. Wyverns
Wyverns just downright suck. I wish harpies could also drop souls of flight in hardmode, but they cant.`:rolleyes:

1. Wraiths
Wraiths don't drop anything important, they are meddlesome, they kill your NPC's, (RIP Cody) and they are just downright bad.`:(
If they removed them from hardmode night spawns, and made it a micro-invasion event whenever you break an altar, they would feel much less irritating and more unique.
2. Hardmode Meteor Heads
The meteor heads in hardmode don't drop anything and are honestly just really annoying.`:mad:
That's to avoid exploits to get keymolds faster. Honestly, devs, just make them have normal drops but an exception for keymolds.
3. Wyverns
Wyverns just downright suck. I wish harpies could also drop souls of flight in hardmode, but they cant.`:rolleyes:
o_OI'm sorry, what? I thought this was for unneeded mobs? It's basically a miniboss, and a fun one at that. You don't need to make harpies have a more cluttered and unsuitable drop table just because you don't like the big wormy dragon bois.

Selenians, do you know how hard they make the Solar pillar for Rangers :dryadcry:

I disagree with the Wyverns, I think there current implentation is fine, plus space needs more monsters.

Gastropods, because they don't necessarily fit into the hallow and they are all a round a pain in the :red: in early hardmode.

that is true, there aren't many, they should release more space monsters.
Also: on the unrelated side, how do you create terraria sprites???
You can use any image editing program, you just need to figure out a way to convert them to the right file format. I'll try to give a guide as to what I personally do later.

If they removed them from hardmode night spawns, and made it a micro-invasion event whenever you break an altar, they would feel much less irritating and more unique.

That's to avoid exploits to get keymolds faster. Honestly, devs, just make them have normal drops but an exception for keymolds.

o_OI'm sorry, what? I thought this was for unneeded mobs? It's basically a miniboss, and a fun one at that. You don't need to make harpies have a more cluttered and unsuitable drop table just because you don't like the big wormy dragon bois.
yeah, but just one note, I HATE ANYTHING WITH THE WORM AI
they freak me out how they just pop out in the middle of nowhere

Flying Fish. What The Literal :red: Is It's Whole Point?

Possessed Armor, Like Kojiro Said, Is Basically Pointless.

And Really, Meteor Heads As A Whole Are Kinda Useless, But The Only Thing They Really Drop Is Meteorite, Which Can't Be Found Anywhere Else /s

Also, Nimbus. Nim-bi? Nimbuses? Ok, one more reason to hate them. They only drop the Nimbus Rod, which is an ok weapon, but not really THAT good.

Also, Nimbus. Nim-bi? Nimbuses? Ok, one more reason to hate them. They only drop the Nimbus Rod, which is an ok weapon, but not really THAT good.
The Nimbus Rod is basically free damage so you can switch to a better weapon while the clouds are active, it's actually best to treat it like a sentry rather than a main magic weapon.

Back
Top Bottom