tModLoader JoJoStands

If this mod had to be described in three words it would have to be: Fab, Beautiful and Unique.
I never saw something as complex as “stands” being somehow implemented into a game like Terraria but this mod really shows that magic happening, the ability for The World just works so well for Terraria. This is 10/10 in my books!

Hey I was just wondering if you'll add more minions of the different stands? I feel like it'd be cooler if you could see your stand behind you. I know some of them already have this but some don't and I'm wondering why that is and if they will ever be created for stands such as The World.

Hey I was just wondering if you'll add more minions of the different stands? I feel like it'd be cooler if you could see your stand behind you. I know some of them already have this but some don't and I'm wondering why that is and if they will ever be created for stands such as The World.
That is actually what we've been doing this whole time. This update is called "The Rework" and it will mainly be balancing, fixes, and making all arms stands with bodies
unknown.png

Can stands become powerful end-game items? or are they only powerful up until a certain point in the game? (for example post plantera level or post golem level in terms of damage and abilities).
Also do you have a release date for the "rework" update??

Last edited:
So I've been playing around with "The World" with my brother and he dislikes the fact that it freezes him while I use the special move Time Stop. Would you be able to make it so people on say Red team, Blue team, etc. are not affected by the time stop ability? or maybe people on the same team as the player with The World are not affected by its Time Stop?

Edit: Also when I do stop time, my brother falls to the ground if he is flying instead of freezing mid-air which would make more sense. Just thought I should say that.

Last edited:
When do the Npcs join your House or Area? And how do I get a mask, an Aja Mask, or Aja? And what does the Souls of Time do? Sorry for all the Questions, still new to the Mod. And I play this with Friends.

Can stands become powerful end-game items? or are they only powerful up until a certain point in the game? (for example post plantera level or post golem level in terms of damage and abilities).
Also do you have a release date for the "rework" update??
Right now, stands stop getting stronger at about Golem-MoonLord, but Requiem and OverHeaven will let stands be much stronger - to the point of really OP - End-game items
So I've been playing around with "The World" with my brother and he dislikes the fact that it freezes him while I use the special move Time Stop. Would you be able to make it so people on say Red team, Blue team, etc. are not affected by the time stop ability? or maybe people on the same team as the player with The World are not affected by its Time Stop?

Edit: Also when I do stop time, my brother falls to the ground if he is flying instead of freezing mid-air which would make more sense. Just thought I should say that.
The reason why that can't be done is cause stopping time and letting your friends move would be really OP against bosses. Though what you can do is start a timestop then have him start a timestop so that you could both move in a timestop (What Jotaro did)
When do the Npcs join your House or Area? And how do I get a mask, an Aja Mask, or Aja? And what does the Souls of Time do? Sorry for all the Questions, still new to the Mod. And I play this with Friends.
NPCs just go when there's an open house. The stone mask is made with 50 stone blocks and 30 souls of fright. The Aja Mask is made with the stone mask + an Aja Stone (Large Ruby + Sun Stone) and Souls of Time are crafting materials for Final The World

Hey I've been messing around with this for about a good while now and I REALLY love this mod! But my only question is what is the special ability key? I'm using The World and I got the final tier and I don't know how to do the time stop

Hey, I've been messing around with the mod for a while, and I've been trying to do cheesey stuff with CB. I know it's supposed to make you invincible, but for whatever reason, certain bosses can still harm me, such as the moon lord. Is this meant to happen, to prevent you from playing the waiting game against harder bosses? Also, I've been playing it alongside the Calamity mod, and a few enemies can also kill me when I've activated CB. Also, I noticed that tier 3 Star Platinum can get the legendary modifier, but final tier can't. Been loving the mod though. Keep up the good work!

(In the corner of "The rework" screenshot, I noticed the "A dangerous Virus now inhabits..." is that a new biome/mini biome(such as the meteorites) or maybe a new ore?)

Last edited:
Hey, I've been messing around with the mod for a while, and I've been trying to do cheesey stuff with CB. I know it's supposed to make you invincible, but for whatever reason, certain bosses can still harm me, such as the moon lord. Is this meant to happen, to prevent you from playing the waiting game against harder bosses? Also, I've been playing it alongside the Calamity mod, and a few enemies can also kill me when I've activated CB. Also, I noticed that tier 3 Star Platinum can get the legendary modifier, but final tier can't. Been loving the mod though. Keep up the good work!

(In the corner of "The rework" screenshot, I noticed the "A dangerous Virus now inhabits..." is that a new biome/mini biome(such as the meteorites) or maybe a new ore?)
CB is supposed to keep you invicibile, for everything, but I think it breaks sometimes and doesn't make you invicible. Modifiers don't really work with the mod because of the changes in stats when you use alt attacks, which is why you would sometimes see +infinity% damage and things like that, and I don't really set the modifiers that tiers can get. To the virus part, yeah, the dangerous virus is a meteor that drops post-Skeletron. It has "Viral Meteorite Ore" that lets you craft bars which you can turn into either the stand arrow or stand-boosting armor

Hi i have a question. what is ur discord? i need some help using the worlds throwing knife ability. u said i need one iron bar for it to work to make knives but i dont see that option anywhere.

Is there a problem with this? For some reason when I got to the Mod Browser and try downloading this it doesn't even start but I can download other mods.

Hello, I'm here to ask a quick question about editing the mod's content, so basically is it possible to edit the damage, timestop duration and remove the timestop cooldown from the world final tier? If not that's fine aswell, I just would like an answer.

Hello, I'm here to ask a quick question about editing the mod's content, so basically is it possible to edit the damage, timestop duration and remove the timestop cooldown from the world final tier? If not that's fine aswell, I just would like an answer.
Yeah, the way to do that would be to download the one on my GitHub (AnotherGuy7/JoJoStands) or extract it in tMod, edit what you need, and build + reload that JoJoStands on your own. It requires a bit of programming knowledge but to remove it is not too difficult. Don't post that version of JoJoStands on the browser

Back
Top Bottom