Ask a Storm Diver anything

Is the vortex beater some sort of high ranking weapon or something?
Also, has anyone questioned how the steampunker was able to develop something as dangerous and destructive as the clentamator?

Do you have the brain of confusion equipped?
Is the vortex beater some sort of high ranking weapon or something?
Also, has anyone questioned how the steampunker was able to develop something as dangerous and destructive as the clentamator?
The vortex beater is a reversed-engineered weapon made by the Terrarians using our Vortex fragments, it's different from our weapons in that it's unstable, and therefore very inaccurate but it is overclocked to be more powerful.

The origins of the Clentaminator are not fully know, the Steampunker was able to create it herself using her advanced knowledge in technology, how she was able to contain samples of different solutions we'll never know.

Funny thing is that I used grenade launcher as my main for frost moon. Also, I wonder what Terraria would be like with an infinite world. Maybe Terraria 2 will have a data transfer thing where you can use an item (like in calamity) to update your world. As for the characters for 2, I wonder if they'll have a levels system like what was planned for the (now cancelled) Terraria Otherworld. All in all, I find the plan exciting. My only worry is that Terraria 2 will not live up to its predecessor. Also, if they plan to keep WOF as a gateway to hardmode, would there just be a set instant death distance if the world was infinite?

Last edited:
Yeah...I'd prefer to since using summoner armor makes me a squishy glass cannon, but I would prefer snowman cannon if I could only kill ice queen with my brothers, but it requires a lot of setup and a resource world to set up an arena that doesn't totally ruin the nearby terrain at your town and doesn't involve the ruthless slaughter of npcs.

Back
Top Bottom