Ask a Storm Diver anything

Does anybody know what this armor is?

Attachments

• F7F507FD-52C1-4049-BBA4-860741ED8AB4.jpeg
    F7F507FD-52C1-4049-BBA4-860741ED8AB4.jpeg
    633.4 KB · Views: 178
I feel that the people who made calamity mod could make a really good game but they just don’t know where to start and they used terraria as a base.
True, I feel calamity could work as its own entire game already, but it might be to similar to the base game and invoke lawsuits ect...

if you haven't answered this already, then what are your second-favourite and least-favourite celestial pillars? (i'm fairly sure the vortex pillar is your first favourite, considering. well. everything about you)

if you haven't answered this already, then what are your second-favourite and least-favourite celestial pillars? (i'm fairly sure the vortex pillar is your first favourite, considering. well. everything about you)
My least favourite is the Solar pillar, those Crawltipedes which keep you grounded, and those Selenians which deflect your arrows/bullets.

Second favourite would have to be Stardust as Nebula is also tricky and I hate the floaters.

If you could design an armor set, what would it's special ability be? (and yes, you can completely ignore balance.)

If you could design an armor set, what would it's special ability be? (and yes, you can completely ignore balance.)
I was going to say Storm Diver armour, but that might be a bit similar to Vortex :dryadtongue:

I really would like to see a pure tank armour, massive defence and damage reduction but it slows your speed massively. Also Derpling armour would be a fun addition, just kill 100 derplings to get it and it makes you jump super high :dryadsmile:

Back
Top Bottom