Mobile need help downloading on chromebook

Chromebooks arent gaming laptops so this is really the only option but it basically runs like pc but you cant use pc servers.

Chromebooks arent gaming laptops so this is really the only option but it basically runs like pc but you cant use pc servers.
im sorry to bother you so much but i have tried downloading it through the google playstore but it only showed that i can choose a device and they were phones

Terraria will run on a Dell Chromebook idk about others tho. I've been using a dell Chromebook to play Terraria for several months now and it runs ok although it does lag sometimes, and the multiplayer doesn't seem to work, but if you are just going for a single player experience a dell Chromebook will work.

Terraria will run on a Dell Chromebook idk about others tho. I've been using a dell Chromebook to play Terraria for several months now and it runs ok although it does lag sometimes, and the multiplayer doesn't seem to work, but if you are just going for a single player experience a dell Chromebook will work.
Hi @CarmelMCL6, thanks for this info. Are you running the 1.3 version on a dell chromebook? Or the 1.2 version?

i have the newest version that just came out

it legit just updated a yesterday

Sorry it took me so long to reply I hadn't been on in a while

Back
Top Bottom