tModLoader Consolaria

Few bugs I have encountered :
Turkor's magic weapon drop Feather Tome? has a higher sell price and thus higher reforge price.
And, Dragon hornets spawn on surface jungle for some reason.

Small suggestion :
Could the Ostara Armor set bonus be changed ? By the time you beat Lepus which is Post-EOC in boss checklist for some reason, the armor set is outclassed by most other sets.

Thanks for reporting! Lepus should be moved to pre-eye in the list tbh, he is an easier fight

Hey Hastur! I added Support with your Mod, i made a Blight's Blade with your Souls :D
Edit: btw, is this just for Devs of this mod or can i use it too (With that i mean, posting this support banner on my profile etc.)

Last edited:
Support banner is for all comers
Maybe when 1.4 comes out, do you wanna add Master Mode Items (If Master Mode even have Items)?

I know this is a weird quest, but how do i make a banner? so other players can have it too? or when you rightclick it it gets you to your mod page.

Maybe when 1.4 comes out, do you wanna add Master Mode Items (If Master Mode even have Items)?

I know this is a weird quest, but how do i make a banner? so other players can have it too? or when you rightclick it it gets you to your mod page.
Just use this code

Code:
[URL='https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-qualiaty-mod.84631/#post-1848707'][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/LxJKLZU.png[/IMG][/URL]

Actually, Diseaster Bunnies don't drop eggs and its dropped by corrupt bunnies and its bloody variant. The Easter bunnies also spawn in ocean and possibly throughout the surface.
And a few issues I've encountered
  • Spectral Elementals Spawn on surface Hallow.
  • Consolaria Trophies don't show up on the minimap.

C274C7D6-0487-4260-958C-6B5BDF2317FA.jpeg

Some Progress

I've fought Ocram a few times and i'm curious, did you use the same attack patterns and such from the old console version or did you make your own for him? Also the servants seem to stand still and spin instead of chasing the player, is that a glitch or intentional?

Back
Top Bottom