PC Item 2881

[Genesys] Doomdesirer911

Official Terrarian
Screenshot (1).png
I was looking on the terraria wiki and saw a jump from 2880 to 2882 in id's. I did a little research and found this. The little sprite right next to the charged blaster cannon. Can anyone shed light on what this was going to be? It looks like a gun to me, but for all I know it could be a hammer.

Found out a bit more about it:

It's a Phasic Warp Ejector, and I have a feeling it was to act like the Portal Gun, but use mana instead. But seeing that the Portal Gun was going to be obtainable later on in the game, it might have been scrapped

Found out a bit more about it:

It's a Phasic Warp Ejector, and I have a feeling it was to act like the Portal Gun, but use mana instead. But seeing that the Portal Gun was going to be obtainable later on in the game, it might have been scrapped
Maybe a backup plan in case Valve didn't approve of the Portal Gun.

Counter to that, then wouldn't the concept also be off-limits?
I am not trying to be a pain, I just want a solid answer with little reason to be able to fail.

Counter to that, then wouldn't the concept also be off-limits?
I am not trying to be a pain, I just want a solid answer with little reason to be able to fail.
No. That would be silly, like copyrighting platforming. For a better example, while you can trademark a brand, it's impossible to patent a recipie. So while you can't mix up chocolate exactly the same as a Snickers bar and sell it as a Snickers, you can sell it under your own name (provided you actually made it, not just ripped the wrapper off a Snickers!).

It's just a phasic warp ejector, the reason why you can't have it is because the martians installed a self destruct device in them

Back
Top Bottom