PC WTB Heart Statues

Can you pay in Iron/Lead and Souls of Night? I have a fair amount I can spare since I'm not really using that particular contraption.

Sure, how many do you want and how many statues do you have?
I can spare up to ten statues.

How much are you comfortable with paying per? I'm not good at judging item prices since I believe in a pure barter economy so I tend to just ask people to pay whatever they feel is fair.

I'd prefer Souls of Night and value them a little higher than Iron/Lead, but Iron/Lead are also perfectly fine. A mixture of both resources is also fine.

So this would actually be my first time trading on here, I also have no idea what the value of stuff is. I have 37 souls of night, 24 lead bars, and 62 iron bars. However many heart statues you think is fair I'm good with.

So this would actually be my first time trading on here, I also have no idea what the value of stuff is. I have 37 souls of night, 24 lead bars, and 62 iron bars. However many heart statues you think is fair I'm good with.
I'll tell you what - judging from the amount of stuff you have, I'm more than willing to say you need them more than I do, so I'll slip you seven statues - Four for the Lead/Iron, two for the Souls, and an extra one just because.

If you think that might be too many statues and it'll trivialize what you're doing, or that you're getting too many statues for too little, we can figure something out.

I'll be free most of Thursday afternoon, after 4PM Eastern Standard. If you're usually around at the time you replied to the thread here, I'll be around at this time tomorrow handily. ' v'

Sorry this is so late, I normally would have been around earlier but had a friend in need of some help this evening. If you're around still I'd really appreciate trading, if not Let's arrange another time. Thanks!

Sorry this is so late, I normally would have been around earlier but had a friend in need of some help this evening. If you're around still I'd really appreciate trading, if not Let's arrange another time. Thanks!
It's not a problem; you unfortunately posted shortly after I went to nap but I'm here now and I'll be around all evening from this point on. I have the next few days off as well, so we'll get something sorted out in no time at all.

Sorry I was away over the weekend, if you're on at all this afternoon I'm here until about 8:00PM EST

Back
Top Bottom