Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Looks like the .jar extension has somehow been associated with WinRAR. There's probably several ways to fix this, but the easiest one that I can think of is to update Java.

That worked, im just confused as to how my java wasnt updated at all and why i didnt think of that already... thanks again

I'm having a weird issue that won't let me rebind my controls. When I attempt to rebind any of the controls, instead of the button I pressed, it changes to "None" and then the game stops accepting inputs of any kind. Tabbing out and back fixes the input issue, but I can't set my controls to anything other than the default. I know it isn't an issue with one of my mods because I disabled them all and still had the same issue.

Hello,
I quite new at this but I saw on some videos that tmodloader had a "Create a mod" button, but I don't see that button on the last version.
Did that dissapeared?

I think there a bug with the controls and all, because when I go to change my keybindings it glitches out and puts it as none and won't allow me to change them, I have tried redownloading, and reinstalling everything but to no avail it didn't work and it's annoying me ngl.

Hey, guys. I'm having issues right now with the game crashing and it says the error is due to this mod. Idk.

Can I get some help? Thanks.

Here's the log crash:

1581624884154.png
[/spoiler

tmod seems to be making the game lag like nuts. Can't really click on anything, mouse takes forever to move, have to exit using Close Window. I looked it up and apparently a few other people who had this problem said it's tmod.

tmod seems to be making the game lag like nuts. Can't really click on anything, mouse takes forever to move, have to exit using Close Window. I looked it up and apparently a few other people who had this problem said it's tmod.
I've had this issue a few times too when I had my inventory open. If it was closed, it didn't slow down anymore.

I've managed to resolve it but it's by exiting the game and re-entering, which is quite frustrating.

I need help! I downloaded this without backing up my original terreria files! I still have terreria but all of my stuff is gone. how do I get it back?

I was having trouble earlier tonight on the Mod Browser, and I think the problem was that I was still in 0.10 instead of the latest version. Easy fix, so I downloaded the new version and replaced all of the old files with the new files in ModCompile, but now whenever I try to run modded Terraria, this message appears;

System.DIINotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'CSteamWorks': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at
Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_RestartAppIfNecessary(Appld_tunOwnAppID)
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModuleInitialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

I didn't have any troubles playing the 0.10 version, but when I installed the new files this problem occurred. I've looked around the internet for a while now unable to find any solutions to it, but here's hoping someone knows something.

I was having trouble earlier tonight on the Mod Browser, and I think the problem was that I was still in 0.10 instead of the latest version. Easy fix, so I downloaded the new version and replaced all of the old files with the new files in ModCompile, but now whenever I try to run modded Terraria, this message appears;

System.DIINotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'CSteamWorks': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at
Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_RestartAppIfNecessary(Appld_tunOwnAppID)
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModuleInitialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)

I didn't have any troubles playing the 0.10 version, but when I installed the new files this problem occurred. I've looked around the internet for a while now unable to find any solutions to it, but here's hoping someone knows something.
pirated terraria?

what app do i open this with? when i try to run the installer it wants me to run it with an app, terraria nor stream shows up.

Hi guys. I must say right away that I am Russian who does not know English well (Everything from the translator) in general, I put TModLoader 11.0.4, and I get an error that there is not enough RAM. There are no mods yet, but I have 8 GB of RAM itself. I read somewhere that this is due to the fact that TModLoader is 32 bits, and I don’t know where to download the 64-bit version. Help me please.

Back
Top Bottom