tModLoader The Qualiaty Mod!

Do you like this Mod?

• Total voters
Actually, I was going to tell, that you shouldn't do that. A perfect example of me being tired while posting a message with a logical mistake even after checking it twice.
Also, why should lore item give bonuses? It seems strange for me. Also, what is that lore thing and how we will be able to read lore from that (I mean in real life, nit in game)? Maybe lore items should look like books or scrolls?
Better?
CorruptedCoreLoreItem.png

Actually, I was going to tell, that you shouldn't do that. A perfect example of me being tired while posting a message with a logical mistake even after checking it twice.
Also, why should lore item give bonuses? It seems strange for me. Also, what is that lore thing and how we will be able to read lore from that (I mean in real life, nit in game)? Maybe lore items should look like books or scrolls?
I made the "previous Lore item" an essence now. All Modded bosses drop an essence, like Essence of the Corruption or something

I ported Magma Bolt and Corrupted Core so far. And a new weapon named Magmater Bolt, (Fusion of Water+magma Bolt and 10 Souls of Light)
I will add much more things from Qualiaty. Oh! And it has a STARTER BAG! It gives you Wooden Sword, iron Pick/Axe, 125 Arrows, 5 Grenades, 15 Torches and 3 Lesser Mana/Healing Potions. Endless Pouches/Quivers will NOT be added.
Very amazing but I recommend you place the starter bag in inventory slot number 20 or 15 for example, so it doesn't remove/overwrite starter items from other mods and they don't do the same for it, if possible of course :p ,last slot is 49 which is the bottom right.

Last edited:
I made the "previous Lore item" an essence now. All Modded bosses drop an essence, like Essence of the Corruption or something
good, I was gonna tell you to make the lore items fit the bosses more like a core of the boss or a heart or a fang/teeth and eye or something, and if you wanted it to be a scroll It will work cuz its like the player wrote it or discovered it but essence is also very good :D

Please Help Me! i have 7 dislikes from one of my vids, in only 1 hour! someone created multiple accounts to dislike me. could ya guys help me out?
channel name: Externity Hezer

I'll be honest I would much prefer 1.3 to be the final version of the mods since all of the content in 1.4 is so unpolished and kinda bad expressly the new consumables that increase mana and health. I also personally don't like the post moon lord ore I think that should be disabled in the config plus the textures for that are kinda bad other than these 2 complaints I like this mod. The reason I am saying this is because every time I go to the mod browser it is just yelling update mods. Also in the 1.3 version, the new boss checklist is not supported. I also want to make my complaints clear. Also, can you improve the boss ai slightly such as the corrupted core's first stage staying a little farther away so it does not feel as huggy? Also, can you move the placement of the bosses to post skeleton and pre WOF and decrease their armor and health slightly since they have early Hardmode stats? Also please remove the debuffs they make it nearly impossible expressly Paincell since I can't attack 98% of the time! Sorry to be so critical about these parts of the mod I honestly do not like to be very critical about things.

Last edited:
I'll be honest I would much prefer 1.3 to be the final version of the mods since all of the content in 1.4 is so unpolished and kinda bad expressly the new consumables that increase mana and health. I also personally don't like the post moon lord ore I think that should be disabled in the config plus the textures for that are kinda bad other than these 2 complaints I like this mod. The reason I am saying this is because every time I go to the mod browser it is just yelling update mods. Also in the 1.3 version, the new boss checklist is not supported. I also want to make my complaints clear. Also, can you improve the boss ai slightly such as the corrupted core's first stage staying a little farther away so it does not feel as huggy? Also, can you move the placement of the bosses to post skeleton and pre WOF and decrease their armor and health slightly since they have early Hardmode stats? Also please remove the debuffs they make it nearly impossible expressly Paincell since I can't attack 98% of the time! Sorry to be so critical about these parts of the mod I honestly do not like to be very critical about things.
The mod was discontinued by our coder, sadly. No other updates will come out. A new mod will come eventually and it will be a lot more refined.

Well, What I'm mainly asking is that it be moved back to 1.3 with the mod boss list support. I also want the parts I mentioned removed If that's not possible just want the first part I asked for in this comment. And is the boss placement on the checklist so hard?

Well, What I'm mainly asking is that it be moved back to 1.3 with the mod boss list support. I also want the parts I mentioned removed If that's not possible just want the first part I asked for in this comment. And is the boss placement on the checklist so hard?
maybe bc i dont have the 1.3 version anymore????

Back
Top Bottom