Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

unknown.png

I started an expert mode playthrough and crafted this at the start.

Well looks like you've used up all your luck, from now on you'll have to spend 4 platinum to get a good reforge.
Not even wrong. I wound up scrapping that particular playthrough, but on my current one the Wall of Flesh kept thwarting my plans to kill it like I was some sort of Looney Tunes villain. Earlier in the playthrough, finding a beehive so I as a summoner could be live was such a challenge that I managed to find the jungle temple before locating a single beehive. I dread to think how The Twins are going to :red: with me when I pick it back up.

Also, getting the right reforges on my gear has been very expensive.

Beat an entire goblin army with a spadefish on my modded playthrough. Almost. I accidentally switched to Burnt Sienna halfway, and then killed a few guys, and switched back. And yes, i beat the EOC now. Wish me good luck with the EOW, I'm not good at fighting that boss in Expert Mode.
SpadefishvsArmy.PNG

Well, I found those in the Terraria Screenshots I sent to Steam servers.

The bloodmoon couple.

Me leaving a friend fighting the tower monsters alone, while I took a screenshot of the tower inside a corruption chasm.

Me, fighting against my long hated nemesis in Terraria.

Well I was generating tons of worlds to test some new modded ore, and here are a few strange things that occurred:
69hJyDV.jpg

Jungle Beach
01mnc5f.jpg

Looks like the chest fell out of its house.
ogjhz3B.jpg

This has got to be the straightest dungeon ever.
NabjGqm.jpg

Well this finally happened.

Last edited:
Welp,i think i can post here too.
I use Cheatsheet and Heros mod,but i dont use them for cheating,i use heros for looking if the item i craft can be better,or worse than my usual items,and i use cheatsheet for recipes.

Attachments

• Capture 2020-04-20 15_44_25.png
    Capture 2020-04-20 15_44_25.png
    126.9 KB · Views: 131
Ah, damn! I just made a thread about strange worlds. Oh well, might as well post here, too. Behold the realm I hail from:
The world had a build-in hellavator that went halfway down till it reached the Spade Chasm (as I call it). Afterward, you just let gravity do its thing. And it also had a nice premade mine track system that connected the ice biome with the jungle via the Spade Chasm. Neat! Of course, something had to give. Both seas are just:dryadconfused::dryadconfused::redspin:...
Map3.png

:
Map2.png

Map1.png

Ah, damn! I just made a thread about strange worlds. Oh well, might as well post here, too. Behold the realm I hail from:
The world had a build-in hellavator that went halfway down till it reached the Spade Chasm (as I call it). Afterward, you just let gravity do its thing. And it also had a nice premade mine track system that connected the ice biome with the jungle via the Spade Chasm. Neat! Of course, something had to give. Both seas are just:dryadconfused::dryadconfused::redspin:...
View attachment 267886
:View attachment 267885
View attachment 267884
There is an ice pyramid in the underground ice in the last screenshot as well
I'm assuming this is not vanilla?

Omg! You are right! I didn't see it. I mean, I never got there. You actually spoiled it for me😂. I only revealed the map for the sake of showing you the features that I discovered during my playthrough.
Edit: I dunno how I missed the ice pyramid. It's like right near the end of the minecart track.

No, it's not vanilla. I was actually wondering if there was some kind of error or conflict between the mods I was using, such as Calamity, Elements Awoken, Terraria Overhaul and Thorium. I am willing to bet that that was the case since I never moded Terraria up until now and I never got a map so strange before. It frustrated the hell out of me when I saw the ``sea``. But I actually love this map now. It's unique.

Back
Top Bottom