• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Lunatic Cultist grabbed the old man, and in fact imbued the curse with power, and sent the man away, causing them to teleport into Codspeace, and turning into Skeletron.
(He was one hit KO'd by Artheus.)

(Saved by the internet dying. Hmm...............................................................................
As for when, or if she dies, I have a secret that I did 'three nights ago'.)

(Also, if you would please, should you choose to kill her off, give some time for some final words, please.)
(Sure thing.)

The Novayans on the raid, supposedly against Hendshire&Lavia, suddenly noticed Senatsu. "<Encircle that one, no one should be left alive.>" They begin doing such.

(Sure thing.)

The Novayans on the raid, supposedly against Hendshire&Lavia, suddenly noticed Senatsu. "<Encircle that one, no one should be left alive.>" They begin doing such.

Then... time slowed... and a voice rang out.

"The golden moon casteth wide its brilliant smile upon the altar of thy ablution. Thy baptism of blood draws nigh."

The man wearing the silver mask of Tragedy appears in front of her, and then suddenly, the sky turns to a starry night, and silhouetted against it, were Tragedy, and Comedy.

"B-back off, or I'll kill you!" Senatsu yelled, but her voice faltered in fear. These were men that have appeared in her dreams, and now, they have appeared in r e a l i t y .

Tragedy did nothing but speak. "Yes, yes! Make of me your final sacrifice upon this macabre altar! Don thy golden mask and find eternal peace in death!"

"Wh-What?"

Comedy laughed, "Basically, try to kill us, and we'll kill you. Simple logic, right?"

Tragedy seemed somber, "Thou heedest not my grim haruspicy? But not three nights ago did I foretell thy choice - of silver death and golden life!"

Tragedy continued, "The stars dictate thy ultimate death. Wring from thy errant heart libations of blood upon this hallowed altar."

Senatsu fell silent.

Tragedy seemed to yell, despite not even raising his voice, "This altar demandeth thine answer! Dost thou choosest the golden mask of life, to stay thy blade and be reborn in grace? Or dost thou choosest the silver mask of death, and sow upon this fallow soil the blood of thine enemy?"

Comedy simplified it into a nutshell, kinda of, "Life or death! What a choice, huh? Glad I'm not in your shoes, hee-hee!"

"What are you talking about?"

Comedy continued, "You have to choose between the mask of life or mask of death. Choose the silver mask of death, and then you'll live, but all these guys die. Choose the gold mask of life, and you'll die. But think of the people who will live! These dumb soldiers will, of course, and your friends! And even... her!"

Senatsu fell silent for a bit, but resumed, "I can't die."

Tragedy seemed to shrug, "Thy final death is imminent, errant heart."

Comedy uncharacteristically sounded serious, "This is for real. The chronos in your bloodstream is running out. You'll actually die if you choose to."

"Why do I have to choose now?"

"Cuz the stars say so! Or maybe it's that business you're tied up in. Or maybe all those people you've killed. Or maybe we just like :red:in' with ya.

Me, personally, I like :red:ing with ya. He he heee!"

Tragedy then said, "Harken to warning thy recieve."

Comedy then follows up with, "Yeah! Harken, :red:!"

Tragedy continues, regardless of what Comedy does, "The choice thou makest affecteth more than just thine own fate. To don the mask of death is to embody death. And likewise, the mask of life bestoweth life unto those thy heart seekest to protect."

"Then... I'm ready to choose. I have to anyways."

"Then what dost thou choosest, o errant heart?"

"I want to die."

"Is this thy choice? To accept final end and bear the golden mask of life?"

"Yes."

"Find eternal peace in death, o errant heart. Farewell."

Senatsu sees what would happen if she dons the mask of life and chooses to die. A death by the firing squad that surrounds her, and an end to her story.

[7 years ago.]

A man in red was sitting in a chair, waiting for his patient to come into his office...
Until she came.
"Sit down, now." The man in red demanded.
"So, you're still alive. I was beginning to wonder. Not that it matters, because you've gone completely out of control. I'm surprised you even decided to come back. What the HELL were you doing last night? Your job was to kill one person, not destroy the whole :red:ing city. There are two dozen wrecked motorcycles and a god damn tank on the highway. What the :red: are you thinking?"

"I didn't have a choice," she said.

"You didn't have a choice in the most egregious mass killing? Are you serious? That's your excuse?! And the sensitivity of our work? Do you understand the discretion our work demands? Was this an advertisement towards your killing abilities? Because that's what it looks like - a big, :red:ing 'LOOK AT ME'! Get your dossier on the way out, and start acting like a god damn professional tonight... 'Specter'. That name would almost be humorous... If your recklessness did not jeopardize our lives and everything we worked for."

"I am not the Specter."

"Oh, how preposterous of me! Of course, you're not the person who was responsible for the rash and highly visible murders! There must be some other Specter!"

"I met myself on the highway."

"...What? When?"

"On the highway during that mission."

"...I... was not expecting that. Met yourself?"

"She was like a mirror reflection. She matched my speed. And she looked furious."

"Did this 'doppelganger' say anything to you?"

"She was after the people I was fighting."

"I assure you, this 'clone' of you, is only a superficial being. Are you sure you weren't hallucinating?"

"I had other plans... But... You. Aren't in the right mind. Go home and rest. You cannot be allowed to do more damage. You are treading on very thin ice here. There is no room for failure. From now on, if you display anything less than your utmost compliance or professionalism, you will be replaced.

This is your last chance. You cannot possibly understand how gravely important our work i-"

"I was NULL."

"...I... How do you know about that?"

"I found NULL soldier 14."

"But... how did you... You were never intended to know about..."

"Tell me the truth, now."

"Yes, of course, but how do you know about Mousse?"

"Doesn't matter. Answer my questions."

"I-I see... Yes... I imagine you do have some questions..."

"Who am I?"

"There are no records of your previous life. You were a NULL soldier before the genetic altering process. Your aggression and... psychopathy made you a prime canadite for NULL. You were placed as a child in the Gamma project, the most elite of the NULLs. As a gamma, you were to replace NULL 59. You were given Chronos, and trained to mimic their appearance, surpass their skills, and replace them. I do not know much more than that. I do know however, that the genetic alteration was designed to be permanent. No amount of chemicals will revert you back to your previous self, because nothing exists from before that time to be recreated."

"What is NULL?"

"It was a top secret special operation force during the war. New Mecca made super soldiers with experimental drugs like Chronos. You were one. NULL preformed extremely sensitive and... occasionally morally dubious operations during the war. The public never became specifically aware of NULL's existence, but their operations became widely known. There were... incidents with civilians. Children, that led to public outcry. As the war ended and Chronos production ceased, most of the NULLs died from their withdrawal."

"Null and Chronos were failures, weren't they?"

"Chronos... Had unintended side effects on the system. No one forsaw the lethality of Chronos withdrawal. Most NULL died."

"What is Chronos full effects then? Are they responsible for my powers?"

"Your swordsmanship? Combat acumen? No, these are the products of years of training. Your precognition? Your perception of time? Yes, these are the effects of the drug. In a way... you are... invincible. You know of every attack aimed at you, and every angle it could come from. But when that drug runs out... then you will just go into withdrawal."

"When this is all done. I'll be killed next. Loose end, aren't I?"

"No. You've been largely compliant. Our superiors are pleased with your work."

"And how about chewing me out in the beginning? You don't care at all about me."

"Recent circumstances of our missions have placed exceptional strain on our relationship, it's true. But until late, you've been a reliable operative, and I genuinely want the best for you. I'm sorry for the way you feel."

"You're lying to me. I'm expendable, just like the people I'm killing."

"Whether or not you'll be killed at the end of the operation is out of my hands. But frankly, you've brought undue stress and frustration to my life. That's all I have to say. Now get out of my office."

[Ṗ̴̨͉͍͔̫̗͎͈͉̃̅͑͌̑̏͛̆̆̾̋̍̽̍̕͘ͅͅȕ̵̯͕̞̝͙͎̉́͗̔̏̒͋͌͐̇͊̄͘̕͜ͅr̴̤͓̫̞̻͚̜̘̤͙̈́̆͌̿̈͐́̈g̴͍̺̻̊̑͐̓́͋͒͐́̓̏͒̾̓̚͝å̶̧͉̬̱͍̮͚͙͍̻͉̹̫̤̤͔̅̉̒͛̒̔́͘͜t̷̡̨̯̖̉̎͊̌̅̐͆͆̍̎͘ơ̵̧̻͕̣̙̱̩̞͚̘̿̌̿͌̿͐̈́͝ͅr̸̡̨̺͎͕̙͍̹̗̳̰͑́̊͐̔̆̍̄͑̈̂y̷̟̩̱̤̺͈̲͋͂̽͐̾̏̽̇̊̊̃̆̆̚̕͝.̴̢̡͇̞̼̯̩̙̲͕̤̙̦̘̬̹̙̌͗̃̎̀͒.̸̡̳̪͇̞̯̬̠͔̯͔͓̔̑̆̆̏͆̃̌̕͝.̵̖͖̽̾̈?̵̯̈͊͘ Chronos Withdrawal]
A voice pulls Senatsu to consciousness. She finds that she's tied up to the mercy of someone only she knew, however, their arms have been mutilated.

"You're not looking so hot right now. Heh."

"Neither are you."

"Oh, the arms? Yeah, that's :red:ed. Yeah, I guess I don't look so great right now. Rough day. But what I've been through...

It doesn't even compare what's in store for you. You were right there. Near or right in one of the stages of withdrawal."

"..."

"You know it, right? Your friend had it happen to them. When Chronos leaves the system, times slows to a crawl until it stops completely.
You get stuck in your own mind with nothing but nightmares to keep you company. You're going to WISH you were truly dead. But that's never going to happen.
You remember the one you were forced to kill out of the rest of them? Yeah, they're dead to us. But the Chronos I gave them... They're still there. In their minds. It will never end for them. And neither for you.
An eternity of torture where no one can hear you scream.
You'll just be dying over, and over again. Reversing time in your mind only to die again, and again, and again.
An eternity of torture, that will never end. And no one you know will be able to save you. Not even death itself. Instead, it will laugh at you, as you desperately try to grasp it, only to be so far away.
I better leave you to it then. The last word I can say is... Suffer."

Then Senatsu gets her life ended again, with a shot to the head...

Only to repeat.

F̶̤̤̝̣̫̘͈̟̣͈̿͊͂̈́́ͅo̴͎̣͕̱̭̩͕̎̾̓͌͆́̕r̵̛̊̊́̿͊̇ͅͅe̴͉̟̎̑͆͗͒̃̃̅͝v̶͇͎͕̹̭̫̯͖̈́̽̓̈́͐̒͝ȩ̸͕̋̋͛̄̄͌̽̊̕͘͝͝r̸͇͓͙̂̅̋̆̀̿̈͛͊̔̍̚̕͝.̵̢̦͇̤͖̻̣͓̩͚͈̹̖̺̲̊͛̏̈́́̐͘͠ͅ

At least... For what it seems...

"Watch how she squirms, Tragedy! Hee-hee-heee!"

"And for naught, dear Comedy! O woes upon woes, what baleful end awaits her! In the peace of death, and chaotic rebirth only to return to the peace again!"

Darkness takes the trio, signifying the end of Senatsu, for now...

(You said you wanted a death, so I gave you a death, but the Chronos running through their blood... When it leaves... Well. Death turned worse for her, regardless if she deserved it or not.)

But Tragedy and Comedy fulfilled their end of the decision, by making those who were considered allies to Senatsu, like Jeutite, Agnes, Shade, Blade, and Trebonth, who could have been possibly affected by the firing squad, get sent to a safe alleyway in a flash of mixed golden and silver energy, not too far from the chaotic firing squad, but not too close either, out of sight, but not before being able to witness Senatsu's death.

(And just to be troloololokookijjivuygwunygewunyf
Here's what could have happened, if she chose to live. Because, I have so many things prepared. Schemes within schemes, every attempt calculated, a response to everything that I need. But all for naught now?)
Senatsu sees what would happen if she dons the mask of life and chooses to die. A death by the firing squad that surrounds her, and an end to her story.

But, this is not the end that she has envisioned for herself.

Senatsu looks at the dramatic duo, "I want to live."

"Is this thy choice? To forgo thy final end and bear the silver mask of death?"

"Yes."

"Know that others shall bear the consequence of thy choice. Farewell, errant heart."

With that, Comedy and Tragedy turn to the soldiers that surround them, who all simultaneously crumble before them, their blood burning them from within, torturing them from the very inside, dying in the end.

Now... Senatsu must bear the mask of death, and bring ruin to the world.

(Prepare yourselves, for a new chapter is beginning. But in the meantime, some explanations...)
((Three nights ago?))
((Care to explain, amigo?))
Animus Viral said:
Thou heedest not my grim haruspicy? But not three nights ago did I fortell thy choice - of silver death and golden life!
(You see, the men told her of a choice three nights ago.)
(So you see, this event was planned. I said it very much that I was planning this very event for weeks.

I was not lying.

The outcome of the event was basically either Senatsu becoming an Absol, not literally, mainly in terms of bringing death to those she cared about, or a dead sol, dying.

I even hinted at the event with...
Two men, with masks, one of gold with a ominous grin, one of silver with an expression of sorrow, loomed over her, yet they weren't even close to her in the dream.
The gold masked man just seemed to laugh, "What? It wasn't long since her last taste! How can this be?"
The silver masked man spoke, "The drink was all that the woman ever was. When it's gone, what is left is the bottle."
The gold masked man laughed even more, "How pathetic. Let's just walk by, and don't make eye contact."
Which shows Tragedy and Comedy, the very same beings who appeared here.

And I've even hinted at it with...
The soldier was oblivious. Her war was already over. She really didn't know what to do. But she didn't even know of her obliviousness. She clung to the past, while claiming to want to get away from it... Her life lacked purpose, and was filled with guilt. Whether or not the guilt is just to them is only known to the passages of time. But... She didn't want to end it. She did not want to die. The desire to keep oneself alive was... overwhelming. But... Without a purpose... it led her down somewhere undocumented.
Her war was over. She had no reason to live. Except out of instinct. Would one win over the other?
This event was the climax of her struggle with this. Heh. And like everyone, everyone besides me was oblivious to the many hints I have scattered around the RP...

Basically, point is, she was going to make that very choice, to live or to die, in the 'today' of the RP. It would be 'today'. But of course, thanks to recent events, I have been inclined to have her die instead, so I guess a thank you will suffice for making this very event possible. I was going to have be a dream bounce, but thanks to you, now, I have it in a more... tangible form.

But what will happen next?

Well, did you catch the signs?

Probably not, given the fact that no one got the signs of this specific event.

But... It will be fun...

For me, at least.)

(Oh, and it is very much possible to revive this Senatsu. But, you'd need more than a revive or a 1-Up mushroom. Since her... condition with Chronos.

And I will mention, any time a character who has Chronos in their system dies, either they will revive, or they will die over and over again, in an eternal hell.)

Then... time slowed... and a voice rang out.

"The golden moon casteth wide its brilliant smile upon the altar of thy ablution. Thy baptism of blood draws nigh."

The man wearing the silver mask of Tragedy appears in front of her, and then suddenly, the sky turns to a starry night, and silhouetted against it, were Tragedy, and Comedy.

"B-back off, or I'll kill you!" Senatsu yelled, but her voice faltered in fear. These were men that have appeared in her dreams, and now, they have appeared in r e a l i t y .

Tragedy did nothing but speak. "Yes, yes! Make of me your final sacrifice upon this macabre altar! Don thy golden mask and find eternal peace in death!"

"Wh-What?"

Comedy laughed, "Basically, try to kill us, and we'll kill you. Simple logic, right?"

Tragedy seemed somber, "Thou heedest not my grim haruspicy? But not three nights ago did I foretell thy choice - of silver death and golden life!"

Tragedy continued, "The stars dictate thy ultimate death. Wring from thy errant heart libations of blood upon this hallowed altar."

Senatsu fell silent.

Tragedy seemed to yell, despite not even raising his voice, "This altar demandeth thine answer! Dost thou choosest the golden mask of life, to stay thy blade and be reborn in grace? Or dost thou choosest the silver mask of death, and sow upon this fallow soil the blood of thine enemy?"

Comedy simplified it into a nutshell, kinda of, "Life or death! What a choice, huh? Glad I'm not in your shoes, hee-hee!"

"What are you talking about?"

Comedy continued, "You have to choose between the mask of life or mask of death. Choose the silver mask of death, and then you'll live, but all these guys die. Choose the gold mask of life, and you'll die. But think of the people who will live! These dumb soldiers will, of course, and your friends! And even... her!"

Senatsu fell silent for a bit, but resumed, "I can't die."

Tragedy seemed to shrug, "Thy final death is imminent, errant heart."

Comedy uncharacteristically sounded serious, "This is for real. The chronos in your bloodstream is running out. You'll actually die if you choose to."

"Why do I have to choose now?"

"Cuz the stars say so! Or maybe it's that business you're tied up in. Or maybe all those people you've killed. Or maybe we just like :red:in' with ya.

Me, personally, I like :red:ing with ya. He he heee!"

Tragedy then said, "Harken to warning thy recieve."

Comedy then follows up with, "Yeah! Harken, :red:!"

Tragedy continues, regardless of what Comedy does, "The choice thou makest affecteth more than just thine own fate. To don the mask of death is to embody death. And likewise, the mask of life bestoweth life unto those thy heart seekest to protect."

"I want to die."

"Is this thy choice? To accept final end and bear the golden mask of life?"

"Yes."

"Find eternal peace in death, o errant heart. Farewell."

[7 years ago.]

A man in red was sitting in a chair, waiting for his patient to come into his office...
Until she came.
"Sit down, now." The man in red demanded.
"So, you're still alive. I was beginning to wonder. Not that it matters, because you've gone completely out of control. I'm surprised you even decided to come back. What the HELL were you doing last night? Your job was to kill one person, not destroy the whole :red:ing city. There are two dozen wrecked motorcycles and a god damn tank on the highway. What the :red: are you thinking?"

"I didn't have a choice," she said.

"You didn't have a choice in the most egregious mass killing? Are you serious? That's your excuse?! And the sensitivity of our work? Do you understand the discretion our work demands? Was this an advertisement towards your killing abilities? Because that's what it looks like - a big, :red:ing 'LOOK AT ME'! Get your dossier on the way out, and start acting like a god damn professional tonight... 'Specter'. That name would almost be humorous... If your recklessness did not jeopardize our lives and everything we worked for."

"I am not the Specter."

"Oh, how preposterous of me! Of course, you're not the person who was responsible for the rash and highly visible murders! There must be some other Specter!"

"I met myself on the highway."

"...What? When?"

"On the highway during that mission."

"...I... was not expecting that. Met yourself?"

"She was like a mirror reflection. She matched my speed. And she looked furious."

"Did this 'doppelganger' say anything to you?"

"She was after the people I was fighting."

"I assure you, this 'clone' of you, is only a superficial being. Are you sure you weren't hallucinating?"

"I had other plans... But... You. Aren't in the right mind. Go home and rest. You cannot be allowed to do more damage. You are treading on very thin ice here. There is no room for failure. From now on, if you display anything less than your utmost compliance or professionalism, you will be replaced.

This is your last chance. You cannot possibly understand how gravely important our work i-"

"I was NULL."

"...I... How do you know about that?"

"I found NULL soldier 14."

"But... how did you... You were never intended to know about..."

"Tell me the truth, now."

"Yes, of course, but how do you know about Mousse?"

"Doesn't matter. Answer my questions."

"I-I see... Yes... I imagine you do have some questions..."

"Who am I?"

"There are no records of your previous life. You were a NULL soldier before the genetic altering process. Your aggression and... psychopathy made you a prime canadite for NULL. You were placed as a child in the Gamma project, the most elite of the NULLs. As a gamma, you were to replace NULL 59. You were given Chronos, and trained to mimic their appearance, surpass their skills, and replace them. I do not know much more than that. I do know however, that the genetic alteration was designed to be permanent. No amount of chemicals will revert you back to your previous self, because nothing exists from before that time to be recreated."

"What is NULL?"

"It was a top secret special operation force during the war. New Mecca made super soldiers with experimental drugs like Chronos. You were one. NULL preformed extremely sensitive and... occasionally morally dubious operations during the war. The public never became specifically aware of NULL's existence, but their operations became widely known. There were... incidents with civilians. Children, that led to public outcry. As the war ended and Chronos production ceased, most of the NULLs died from their withdrawal."

"Null and Chronos were failures, weren't they?"

"Chronos... Had unintended side effects on the system. No one forsaw the lethality of Chronos withdrawal. Most NULL died."

"What is Chronos full effects then? Are they responsible for my powers?"

"Your swordsmanship? Combat acumen? No, these are the products of years of training. Your precognition? Your perception of time? Yes, these are the effects of the drug. In a way... you are... invincible. You know of every attack aimed at you, and every angle it could come from. But when that drug runs out... then you will just go into withdrawal."

"When this is all done. I'll be killed next. Loose end, aren't I?"

"No. You've been largely compliant. Our superiors are pleased with your work."

"And how about chewing me out in the beginning? You don't care at all about me."

"Recent circumstances of our missions have placed exceptional strain on our relationship, it's true. But until late, you've been a reliable operative, and I genuinely want the best for you. I'm sorry for the way you feel."

"You're lying to me. I'm expendable, just like the people I'm killing."

"Whether or not you'll be killed at the end of the operation is out of my hands. But frankly, you've brought undue stress and frustration to my life. That's all I have to say. Now get out of my office."

[Ṗ̴̨͉͍͔̫̗͎͈͉̃̅͑͌̑̏͛̆̆̾̋̍̽̍̕͘ͅͅȕ̵̯͕̞̝͙͎̉́͗̔̏̒͋͌͐̇͊̄͘̕͜ͅr̴̤͓̫̞̻͚̜̘̤͙̈́̆͌̿̈͐́̈g̴͍̺̻̊̑͐̓́͋͒͐́̓̏͒̾̓̚͝å̶̧͉̬̱͍̮͚͙͍̻͉̹̫̤̤͔̅̉̒͛̒̔́͘͜t̷̡̨̯̖̉̎͊̌̅̐͆͆̍̎͘ơ̵̧̻͕̣̙̱̩̞͚̘̿̌̿͌̿͐̈́͝ͅr̸̡̨̺͎͕̙͍̹̗̳̰͑́̊͐̔̆̍̄͑̈̂y̷̟̩̱̤̺͈̲͋͂̽͐̾̏̽̇̊̊̃̆̆̚̕͝.̴̢̡͇̞̼̯̩̙̲͕̤̙̦̘̬̹̙̌͗̃̎̀͒.̸̡̳̪͇̞̯̬̠͔̯͔͓̔̑̆̆̏͆̃̌̕͝.̵̖͖̽̾̈?̵̯̈͊͘ Chronos Withdrawal]
A voice pulls Senatsu to consciousness. She finds that she's tied up to the mercy of someone only she knew, however, their arms have been mutilated.

"You're not looking so hot right now. Heh."

"Neither are you."

"Oh, the arms? Yeah, that's :red:ed. Yeah, I guess I don't look so great right now. Rough day. But what I've been through...

It doesn't even compare what's in store for you. You were right there. Near or right in one of the stages of withdrawal."

"..."

"You know it, right? Your friend had it happen to them. When Chronos leaves the system, times slows to a crawl until it stops completely.
You get stuck in your own mind with nothing but nightmares to keep you company. You're going to WISH you were truly dead. But that's never going to happen.
You remember the one you were forced to kill out of the rest of them? Yeah, they're dead to us. But the Chronos I gave them... They're still there. In their minds. It will never end for them. And neither for you.
An eternity of torture where no one can hear you scream.
You'll just be dying over, and over again. Reversing time in your mind only to die again, and again, and again.
An eternity of torture, that will never end. And no one you know will be able to save you. Not even death itself. Instead, it will laugh at you, as you desperately try to grasp it, only to be so far away.
I better leave you to it then. The last word I can say is... Suffer."

Then Senatsu gets her life ended again, with a shot to the head...

Only to repeat.

F̶̤̤̝̣̫̘͈̟̣͈̿͊͂̈́́ͅo̴͎̣͕̱̭̩͕̎̾̓͌͆́̕r̵̛̊̊́̿͊̇ͅͅe̴͉̟̎̑͆͗͒̃̃̅͝v̶͇͎͕̹̭̫̯͖̈́̽̓̈́͐̒͝ȩ̸͕̋̋͛̄̄͌̽̊̕͘͝͝r̸͇͓͙̂̅̋̆̀̿̈͛͊̔̍̚̕͝.̵̢̦͇̤͖̻̣͓̩͚͈̹̖̺̲̊͛̏̈́́̐͘͠ͅ

At least... For what it seems...

"Watch how she squirms, Tragedy! Hee-hee-heee!"

"And for naught, dear Comedy! O woes upon woes, what baleful end awaits her! In the peace of death, and chaotic rebirth only to return to the peace again!"

Darkness takes the trio, signifying the end of Senatsu, for now...

(You said you wanted a death, so I gave you a death, but the Chronos running through their blood... When it leaves... Well. Death turned worse for her, regardless if she deserved it or not.)

But Tragedy and Comedy fulfilled their end of the decision, by making those who were considered allies to Senatsu, like Jeutite, Agnes, Shade, Blade, and Trebonth, who could have been possibly affected by the firing squad, get sent to a safe alleyway in a flash of mixed golden and silver energy, not too far from the chaotic firing squad, but not too close either, out of sight, but not before being able to witness Senatsu's death.

(And just to be troloololokookijjivuygwunygewunyf
Here's what could have happened, if she chose to live. Because, I have so many things prepared. Schemes within schemes, every attempt calculated, a response to everything that I need. But all for naught now?)

But, this is not the end that she has envisioned for herself.

Senatsu looks at the dramatic duo, "I want to live."

"Is this thy choice? To forgo thy final end and bear the silver mask of death?"

"Yes."

"Know that others shall bear the consequence of thy choice. Farewell, errant heart."

With that, Comedy and Tragedy turn to the soldiers that surround them, who all simultaneously crumble before them, their blood burning them from within, torturing them from the very inside, dying in the end.

Now... Senatsu must bear the mask of death, and bring ruin to the world.

(Prepare yourselves, for a new chapter is beginning. But in the meantime, some explanations...)

(You see, the men told her of a choice three nights ago.)
(So you see, this event was planned. I said it very much that I was planning this very event for weeks.

I was not lying.

The outcome of the event was basically either Senatsu becoming an Absol, not literally, mainly in terms of bringing death to those she cared about, or a dead sol, dying.

I even hinted at the event with...

Which shows Tragedy and Comedy, the very same beings who appeared here.

And I've even hinted at it with...

Her war was over. She had no reason to live. Except out of instinct. Would one win over the other?
This event was the climax of her struggle with this. Heh. And like everyone, everyone besides me was oblivious to the many hints I have scattered around the RP...

Basically, point is, she was going to make that very choice, to live or to die, in the 'today' of the RP. It would be 'today'. But of course, thanks to recent events, I have been inclined to have her die instead, so I guess a thank you will suffice for making this very event possible. I was going to have be a dream bounce, but thanks to you, now, I have it in a more... tangible form.

But what will happen next?

Well, did you catch the signs?

Probably not, given the fact that no one got the signs of this specific event.

But... It will be fun...

For me, at least.)

(Oh, and it is very much possible to revive this Senatsu. But, you'd need more than a revive or a 1-Up mushroom. Since her... condition with Chronos.

And I will mention, any time a character who has Chronos in their system dies, either they will revive, or they will die over and over again, in an eternal hell.)
(I think you put too much effort into these things.)

Back
Top Bottom