Ask a Crow

ChipperCrow

Steampunker
yeah, this is exactly what it looks like. ask a crow anything. said crow is me. i mean, i'm not one of those american crows, or hooded crows, just some random carrion crow. i might highlight important things in blue/bold to make it look prettier, i might not.

please ask some questions.

Disclaimer:
Whoever the heck controls crows (nobody at all) is not responsible for this specific 'crow's answers. Feel free to ask things that you'd ask human(oid)s. because she isn't a crow

i'm just doing this to be more 'social' ok because i talk to about 3 people usually so why not answer things about myself i love talking about myself i mean not my real self but i'll just stop typing now

EXAMPLE QUESTION/ANSWER:
random alien said:
what tower are you aligned with just asking for personal reasons
i like stardust. because blue

...ye

If all shades of blue were deleted from existence, what color would you favor in its' stead?
does this include colours that involve blue? if no, then green. if yes, then orange-yellow.

What do you think of the Vortex Pillar?
it's my second-favourite pillar. ranged weapons are nice.

Which number do you think is blue?
8 seems like a dark shade of blue, but i guess that 0 is also sort of pale blue.

What class do you tend to play most often? (green is my favorite color, so I'll totally take that answer :D)

What class do you tend to play most often?
well, i guess i'd be a 'ranged' (?) class, but that's just because i tend to prefer bows/guns. i don't really stick to one particular class that much.

What do you think of Odin?
One might say that Odin controls crows.
norse mythology is interesting, and so is odin, but i'm more interested in huginn and muninn specifically.

How do you usually treat your NPCs?
i guess i just... let them exist? i mean, all their houses are the minimum size, and one has a cactus house, but i try to give them furniture related to the npc, so. (but a bunch of them got killed when i fought the destroyer so i'll need to rearrange them or their furniture later.)

Related to the above question, what NPC do you find the most useful?
What NPC do you find the most useless?
the stylist is really useful, because occasionally i'll make a new character for whatever reason (generally because my friends want to play with new characters) and then i can just get some gold from a chest or something (lots of useless stuff in there that i can sell) and change their hair.
i guess the nurse as well, because. healing

but i mostly just. don't use NPCs that much. so most of them, but ESPECIALLY the guide, and ESPECIALLY ESPECIALLY the guide if we're talking in general, not just when you've got more end-game weapons/armour.

What armor has served you best? (for me, it's Crimson armor, I've used from brain to golem before without any issues!)

What armor has served you best?
i should probably admit that i don't actually pay much attention to armour. at this point, i'm just using the armour with the highest defense. (chlorophyte with shroomite... something on head, from what i remember. or was it the opposite way round?) but, when i had just chlorophyte armour, the leaf thing (?) was useful.

Ah, I see. Just as a forewarning, if you ever want to try expert mode, going for defense instead of damage is a fatal mistake…

Do you use dyes or vanity much?

Do you use dyes or vanity much?
yes. i like using dyes and vanity items. my main character uses armour in the vanity slot (i just really like the look of the titanium armour), as well as a crown. both use dye. i'd have to check in-game, but i think the armour has blue dye, and the crown has the stardust dye. if pets count as vanity as well (?), then i also try to have a light pet, a normal pet, and a summoned pet. (the last one isn't exactly vanity... oh, well.) and a mount. (i mainly use the basilisk mount with stardust dye. blue glittery fast reptile.)

and, of course, i use vanity items/dye on other characters, as well. (it took me a long while to decide whether glowing mushroom dye or just generic blue dye would be better for a certain character's wings. i decided on glowing mushroom dye)

yes. i like using dyes and vanity items. my main character uses armour in the vanity slot (i just really like the look of the titanium armour), as well as a crown. both use dye. i'd have to check in-game, but i think the armour has blue dye, and the crown has the stardust dye. if pets count as vanity as well (?), then i also try to have a light pet, a normal pet, and a summoned pet. (the last one isn't exactly vanity... oh, well.) and a mount. (i mainly use the basilisk mount with stardust dye. blue glittery fast reptile.)

and, of course, i use vanity items/dye on other characters, as well. (it took me a long while to decide whether glowing mushroom dye or just generic blue dye would be better for a certain character's wings. i decided on glowing mushroom dye)
Oh wow, we have similar taste (one of my characters used to wear titanium armor with a crown, in fact!) I tend to use strange dyes only sparingly, though.

Do you have a favorite weapon?

Back
Top Bottom