• YES!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
(Good luck getting the NULL soldier to listen now.)
You get hit. With a rock. OH WAIT THE BUILDING'S FALLInG ON YOU REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

((OK, though the water weakness might be troublesome for, say, water-related creature forms.))
((Also, maybe the collapsing building could somehow retcon it or something.))

"!"
*Attempts to get out of the way*

Edit: ((Whoops.))

Buildings fall outward instead of inward, right? Well, actually can, but eh ruined the joke.

Many concrete bricks or whatever are thrown everywhere.

((Maybe we could just say that the fire stuff was only temporary, like how most Terraria potions are.))
"...Why do I keep messing up with things?"

*Sighs and heads inside what remains of the cafe*

((Edit: Maybe if Murph's in a water-based form, then those would be exempt from the fire properties?))

It's a bit melted and a bit gooey. Out of context quote, but eh. Most of the floor is covered with debris. That's what happens when the roof falls onto the floor as the walls fall outward.

They don't seem to be on the cafe's main floor. *Cough at the very hint I just gave, and I how I explain how they did not hear anything involving the fight.*

You're going to probably be shifting some debris for a bit. But there are no stairs. I mean, wouldn't there be reverb or something that would foil my plans of saying they didn't hear that fight?

There's a trapdoor, which leads down, to a vault door. Don't question it. Just say government conspiracy shenanigans, and be done with it.

*Heads down it*

((You know what, let's just retcon Murph getting fire abilities. The rain hurting Murph was because it was acid rain, and the building was abandoned anyways; it could've collapsed with a few Megashark bullets if it's old enough.))

*Heads down it*

((You know what, let's just retcon Murph getting fire abilities. The rain hurting Murph was because it was acid rain, and the building was abandoned anyways; it could've collapsed with a few Megashark bullets if it's old enough.))
((Well, but then everyone would get hurt because acid rain, and you would be torn by the guardians. And Timon'd not come to you.

Sometimes retcons aren't easy, accept the consequences, and let them shape your character.))

(Just do lava curse then.)
Curse.png

(Just do the less fire damage and more poison damage weakness thingo and be done with it or something. IDK, suggestion.)

(I'd suggest something, but I'm unsure if it would count as an elemental alignment, since in 'this world', it's not considered as a main element. Kinda like how in some games, poison is considered as an element, while in others, it isn't.)

Back
Top Bottom