Votes: 2 25.0%
  • NO!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • What is a chicken nugget wand?

Votes: 6 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
((So... let me get this straight.))
((The way you are acting obnoxious is just because of IC stuff?))
((I mean, I get that, and I truly do think that we should all make an effort to make Ocram feel included.))
((Maybe even an intervention, if needed.))
((Except we don't get an A&E show on it.))

(I assume it means, don't make it too much of a big deal, since I'm assuming A&E do something like that. Never watched it, so wouldn't know.)

(hmm...….. also.... I find that there are way too many dragons and pokemon and when they aren't that..... I find that they tend to die out...… permanently.... also...….. considering I often sometimes wonder...……………………………………………………… what's a good idea for a non human/dragon/pokemon oc...…. I often wonder if people like my OCs...… if the reason I often get ignored is for my OCs...…......… I mean. I am aware of the term ``Mary Sue and Gary Stu`` since no one is perfect...….)

(hmm...….. also.... I find that there are way too many dragons and pokemon and when they aren't that..... I find that they tend to die out...… permanently.... also...….. considering I often sometimes wonder...……………………………………………………… what's a good idea for a non human/dragon/pokemon oc...…. I often wonder if people like my OCs...… if the reason I often get ignored is for my OCs...…......… I mean. I am aware of the term ``Mary Sue and Gary Stu`` since no one is perfect...….)
(Hm...)
(Well, maybe you can try asking about this in OOC?)

(I think it's more, don't act like Mary Sue/Gary Stu, but don't downgrade them to Francis level of annoying, unless that's about their only purpose.)

(I personally call Francis levels anti sue or joke character..... also I don't usually get replied or quoted OOC which is another sign of being ignored)

(I can third? that feeling. Can't really say second, since Ulti.

Well, looking back, some times it doesn't seem your characters are taking things seriously. Maybe the reason why you are ignored is because your character just do whatever, and then gets ignored.

Also, a quote from Velika in a different RP, which I feel fits for some reason.

"Do you see now? Do you see the true face of humanity you are so desperately trying to protect? Take a look around you. Any of these people could overpower that clown. But they won't do it. Some of them would tell you that they're just obeying the law. Others would have you believe that they're only doing it to protect their families.

But we all know what the real reason is. They are ignoring it, because it's convenient. Because it's easier to lie to themselves than to face reality and try to give some meaning to their miserable existence.")

Back
Top Bottom