Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

is it possible improve or add marine ecosystem and Breeding / agriculture / Aquaculture in terraria ? terraria's ocean is too monotonous.

is it possible improve or add marine ecosystem and Breeding / agriculture / Aquaculture in terraria ? terraria's ocean is too monotonous.
They could even just add coralstone blocks to the world generation and make some under beach caves like what was planned for Otherworld. The beach and ocean improvements was one of the two things that I greatly looking forward to out of Otherworld. That and the crystal biome. I hope they bring both concepts over to 1.4. It would be a shame if they went to waste.
OceanBiome_screenshot02.png

It would be awesome if destroying the spinning vine would spawn a large ent-like miniboss, similar to how killing the cultists spawns the lunatic cultist.

Can you add sleeping animation to NPCs? They were just standing like a statue for a whole night. it's actually creepier than the actual monsters...
Can you add animals farming feature? A chicken farm would be amazing, so that I can make Terraria Burgers.
Can you add knocking door feature on multiplayer? I don't want my friends entering my house when I'm pooing with the new toilet.
Those are just fun to think of.

I remember that comic, shame it was cancelled, then revived but started somewhere completely different then I don't even know what happened.
So a bed for every house is required instead of table/chair/light sources? Having a bed for every NPCs makes more sense.
This, not only boost up the house design by player but also add realism to it. I don't think this is necessary but it makes sense in a logical way.

So a bed for every house is required instead of table/chair/light sources? Having a bed for every NPCs makes more sense.
This, not only boost up the house design by player but also add realism to it. I don't think this is necessary but it makes sense in a logical way.
While that would be nice, it would take longer to create NPC houses, but I suppose not by much, and it would be nice if NPCs could sleep in beds.

I was wondering why can't an NPC jump? I mean like in to the other floor of a building, or maybe a hill. Because they can only wander in the area of their ground level. You know what I mean, right?

I think once I've finished exploring this and beating the game (probably not soon cuz it's a lot of stuff), I'm gonna cry like never before when I realise my favourite game won't be updated again...;( But it looks amazing so far!!<3

Minecraft players: Nether Update
Smash Players: Getting 4 beloved and wanted characters as dlc in the fighters pass.
Animal Crossing and Doom players: respecting each other's franchise and having a good time.
Terraria Players: Pet the Dogs and the Cats!

I will admit, one of my ultimate goals in Terraria is to have a "main" vanilla, unmodded world where I can put up one of every one of my acquired items on some kind of plaque or wall-mount and display it like in that one museum spoiler. I'm just a massive stickler for aligning things and having enough space to put everything, so I like to know how many objects of any particular size exist so I can plan for them. Thank goodness for Wikis.

So yeah, looking forward to seeing how many other placeables there are in 1.4.

Back
Top Bottom