tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

Alright so I know it's old mod but the bridges and insta build stuff are very broken. If I even left click the GUI at all it places it in the world aka if I use the auto hellevator it's fine but if I open the GUI to change a setting it doesn't change and places one instantly so if I'm above my base, and a hellevator is spawned,I now have a hole through my base and it deleted everything which is annoying if I'm using magic storage

I turned on ultimate battler potion once and it glitched and now I can’t turn it back on, if I try it just says “ultimate battle countdown cancelled,” has anyone else had this issue and how can it be fixed, if it can be fixed

How can I deactivate Dirt Rod 2.0? I can't turn it off and don't want to destroy my base. I even tried removing it from my inventory and its effects were still active.

Can anyone tell me what items you can add to the fish harvester to make it better as it says you can in the tooltip but i don't know what to put in it

I am just flat confused by this. I'm assuming your talking about moonlord when you say final battle but what timer?
I'm not talking about the moon lord, when you are in a world and press L, you open a small "bonus" menu and there is a candle called the final battler that increases the spawning by 10x, but when I press mine, doesn't work, do you have any idea how to solve it?

1586569340941.png

I'm not talking about the moon lord, when you are in a world and press L, you open a small "bonus" menu and there is a candle called the final battler that increases the spawning by 10x, but when I press mine, doesn't work, do you have any idea how to solve it?

View attachment 263555
Oh that to activate that you need the red background item with a water candle on it and or the ultimate buff and they have to be in your inventory for them to work

Is there any way to submit suggestions for this mod? I would suggest having the plant harvester plant any of the seeds placed inside it onto the respective plant's planter box. I know it's a plant harvester and not a planter, but placing ~5,400 seeds isn't exactly convenient to utilize the full range of the plant harvester.

Is there any way to submit suggestions for this mod? I would suggest having the plant harvester plant any of the seeds placed inside it onto the respective plant's planter box. I know it's a plant harvester and not a planter, but placing ~5,400 seeds isn't exactly convenient to utilize the full range of the plant harvester.
I mean you could but...
iLB57V2.png

I'm sorry but I see absolutely no reason why I shouldn't be making this reference.

As of March 2018, Lui is AFK. :naughty:

Alright, but seriously, the arena builder and platform builder items don't seem to do anything at all. I'm not too bummed out about it because it's just a slight time-saver. If those combinable potions didn't work, I'd be REALLY frazzled. It's pretty much why I love this mod so much. That explorer buff item alone is worth 50 platinum to me. What I wouldn't give to have something like that in other mods. I love freeing up my helmet slot for actual armor to get a set bonus on it. No more Miner's helmet for me, or carrying around a Shine potion.

I am going to need help with this bug My Ultimate Battler Has been glitch where i can not turn it on or off in which it keeps saying "Ultimate Battler Countdown Cancelled" If anyone knows a fix that would be lovely

Alright, but seriously, the arena builder and platform builder items don't seem to do anything at all. I'm not too bummed out about it because it's just a slight time-saver. If those combinable potions didn't work, I'd be REALLY frazzled. It's pretty much why I love this mod so much. That explorer buff item alone is worth 50 platinum to me. What I wouldn't give to have something like that in other mods. I love freeing up my helmet slot for actual armor to get a set bonus on it. No more Miner's helmet for me, or carrying around a Shine potion.
Had the same thing with platform builder, until I remembered one tiny detail: you have to right-click with it first. The problem is - platform builder doesn't have ANY material set as default, so it doesn't know what to build with. If you press RMB while holding it - it will open up a menu with a few options you can pick.

I got many mods and I am not sure which causes this error message, but when I open a menu the game just crashes. It started one day without any reason, I updated no mod, nothing.
Terraria_ Error (tModLoader v0.11.6.2) 24.04.2020 13_33_06.png

Back
Top Bottom