Switch End of map Crash

Trip

Terrarian
So a new issue arose. It seems every time I go to the right side of my large world map, it crashes. I have tried going via sky/land/and under ground and each time it crashes. I have tried on a brand new world as well as an old back up on a different switch and same results. When I run to the left side it has no problem, only the right side of the map crashes. Also tried on other accounts and it crashes. Anyone else having this issue?

So a new issue arose. It seems every time I go to the right side of my large world map, it crashes. I have tried going via sky/land/and under ground and each time it crashes. I have tried on a brand new world as well as an old back up on a different switch and same results. When I run to the left side it has no problem, only the right side of the map crashes. Also tried on other accounts and it crashes. Anyone else having this issue?
Hi there, right now there is an issue with the right ocean on large worlds, and it's being looked into by Pipeworks, the console developers.

A workaround is to zoom all the way out, then you're able to access your right ocean without it crashing on you.

Hi there, right now there is an issue with the right ocean on large worlds, and it's being looked into by Pipeworks, the console developers.

A workaround is to zoom all the way out, then you're able to access your right ocean without it crashing on you.

Thanks!! I didn't see that anywhere I searched so I thought it was just me.

Will try that trick out later on when I can play.

Back
Top Bottom