OOC Neo Transpirence OOC

A new character which I’ll probably be using for some time and is also replacing Waspy.

Name: the cat who wear hat
Abilities: Can levitate up to 50 metres off the ground. Is agile. Can turn himself invisible. Has a hat which has infinite storage.
Strengths: Is pretty stable from dread. Has excellent memory. Is pretty smart on walking talking cat basis.
Weaknesses: Can be sued. Water, birds, anything that can eat him, toxic gas which instantly puts him in a coma.
Appearance: Wears a top hat. Has grey fur with white and brown spots all over as well as a striped tail.
Personality: Cunning, fancy, sneaky, funny as well as impatient.

A new character which I’ll probably be using for some time and is also replacing Waspy.

Abilities: Can levitate up to 50 metres off the ground. Is agile. Can turn himself invisible. Has a hat which has infinite storage.
Strengths: Is pretty stable from dread. Has excellent memory. Is pretty smart on walking talking cat basis.
Weaknesses: Can be sued. Water, birds, anything that can eat him, toxic gas which instantly puts him in a coma.
Appearance: Wears a top hat. Has grey fur with white and brown spots all over as well as a striped tail.
Insert Mao Mao reference here.
Hm!
*Proceeds to stamp mouth*
Accepted!

I would pay good money to not see that movie.

Anyways, I’m probably gonna start creating the game and test it.

Name: Danny
Abilities: Exceedingly smart, agile
Strengths: Excellent speaker, argues well.
Weaknesses: Insecurities
Appearance:
UC92MRp.png
Personality: Danny's cheerful, funny, and adventure-hungry. He's easily excited, and proud of his scientific abilities. He considers himself a scientific prodigy, and is always making new inventions and conducting research. If he's losing, he comes up with a strategy to either turn things around, or go off with a bang.

Name: Danny
Abilities: Exceedingly smart, agile
Strengths: Excellent speaker, argues well.
Weaknesses: Insecurities
Appearance: Personality: Danny's cheerful, funny, and adventure-hungry. He's easily excited, and proud of his scientific abilities. He considers himself a scientific prodigy, and is always making new inventions and conducting research. If he's losing, he comes up with a strategy to either turn things around, or go off with a bang.
I wonder how this'll turn out!
*Stampp*
Accepted!

Wait I am not the only who uses cats

Back
Top Bottom