Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Is My Set -
Submission.png
sorry about how small it is! Its The Sr.Fudge Set and its description if added will be: "If you are reading this, i'm in terraria!" also the weird sticks on the side are the arms. and keep the tophat a mask please. Have a good day!

Last edited:
Moi c'est un amalgame de câble et de verdure étrange, un robot avec du vert. Son nom est Old Amalgambot. Tête: Masque avec un amalgame de câble et de verdure étrange avec un grand œil rouge, il se comporte comme tous les autres masques du jeu. Le corps ressemble à la tête mais avec plus de choses, plus longues que celles sur la tête. Et le pantalon est comme les autres mais avec moins de choses.
GC old bot.PNG

Last edited:
I thought Terraria was missing some rep for the day of the dead! Please consider the Calavera set. If it's not entirely clear, the bright colors are intended to show when in the dark. Admittedly I'm not sure if your armor system supports the glow being a different color than the base, so feel free to vote me out if it can't work.

TerrariaContest.gif

(This is my first time using this site, so I'm not entirely sure if I'm doing this right... sorry)

The Fallen One
Fallen One.png
Outfit Details:
  • Helmet is inspired to be german Stahlhelm M40 (Similiar to Skeleton Sniper).​
  • Gray one armour piecies are steel with feldgrau colour.​
  • Outfit colour similiar to #80a1c1.​
  • Trousers, obi, boots and gloves are dark grey.​
  • Gloves with lenght is half way to elbow.​
  • Boots are just plain boots.​
  • Face and most of the head is covered in bandage like material same colour is dark grey too.​
  • On left arm he have poncho in darker tone than trousers, obi etc.​
  • He is wielding a standard red blade lightsaber.​

"He was wandering around world trying to find a place to be at peace. But his past has won with him and now he is just a lost soul..."
Image made with Krita program

PandaSet.png

I created a set I would love to be in this game. Pandas are wonderful creatures and I feel like it would be a good idea to add them as a vanity set. In order to convey how it would look I created both a drawing and a basic interpretation of what it would like in game on a mannequin. The pixel art for the set could be a bit brighter but it was the best I could do. If this does win, then I would assume that the developers would change the textures of the set, while still keeping the set looking like a panda in some way. I really hope this gets picked because not only do I love Terraria, but my favorite animal is a panda.

Thanks for reading, Have a good day.

Microcosm Terraria Vanity Set.png

I had a lot of fun making this so I hope this at least gets noticed...
"Matrix" (hat) Tooltip - "It glows softly with the fabric of this world..."
"Spatium" (shirt) Tooltip - "It shimmers with worlds beyond its own..."
"Livewire" (pants) Tooltip - "It shifts with the reality of this world..."

Final Edit
Finished Set.gif

finished sprite
To summarize this set, it's meant to represent the "fabric" of terraria with things like the code and the grid (sort of inspired by the placement grid you can use", the shirt is supposed to show the "other worlds" for other characters.
Also, the prisms (or lost prisms as I like to call them) come with the shirt alone, they're not a set bonus, they also can be removed if they do not meet requirements, although I'd like to keep them if possible, and they also replaced the cape I described in the image.
Final Word: I had a ton of fun making this set and I'm personally proud of it, whether it gets in or not, good luck to everyone else, I've seen some great things!

-glxyNova

Last edited:
I have no idea if this even fits in the game, and it's literally just a mask, but this is my really stupid submission for this contest!
Bomby Big.png

Basic Version | "Excited" Version | Stupid "Omae wa mou shindeiru" Glow Effect
For now, I just have the really generic name of "Bomby" for it, the name is still a work in progress...
Here is a lower-res version of it:
BombyKAG Big.png
<- Explosion Version, I think it would be interesting for it to change into this as a gib effect on death? I dunno man...
This is what it may look like on the terraria model, it would most likely cover the hair. (Maybe the fuse constitutes as it's hair, who knows?)
bomby-hat-terraria.png

(Ignore the fact that the bomb model is higher res than the terraria model I was too lazy to properly scale it lol)

"All entries must include artwork of some kind. This could mean anything from super-fancy hand drawn art to MS Paint-level scribbles." Oh really now?
Bomby Paint.png
Bomby Paint2.png

So yea, this is my god-awful submission that I made just for fun. If this actually wins I would be so unbelievably surprised and I'll probably feel extremely guilty to be honest, like I literally made a form account 5 seconds ago to add this monstrosity...

Attachments

• bomby-hat-terraria.png
    bomby-hat-terraria.png
    8.4 KB · Views: 182
Last edited:
terraria vanity set.png

I made a girl listening to music and i call this set music girl. she is listening to music on her ipad which could be hard to see but it is there. took me 2 hours on microsoft paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom