Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk I couldn't think of an idea so I made an idea set the lightbulb appears when you have the full set on and provides very little light (like pixie dye) btw this is my first ever pixel art so its poopy.
i hope u guys like it (also the tree guy from ms paint, chopping down a tree should win)

Attachments

• 1584157176820.png
    1584157176820.png
    23.7 KB · Views: 115
I call my submission Evil High Priestess it can be dropped from Wraiths or ot cam be found
In the Crimson/corruption biomes.the armor pieces go as followed
Evil High Priestess Hood
Evil High Priestess Robes
Evil High Priestess Trousers
The set can be crafted with 6 demonite bars and 9 cloth.
frame_00001.png

unnamed.jpg
Pre-Skeletron mage set, would be easier to get that Robes, gives 13 total defence and +150 mana with the whole set

ArchDuke Owl Vanity Concept for Terraria's 'Journey's End Vanity Contest'

By: NearuSenpai

I Love Terraria and the work that goes into it. So seeing this made me so happy that I got attempt to flex my artistic muscles!
Did my best to combine my own flair with the style of Terraria, while keeping it simple and interesting just in case it needs to be made into a sprite.

Thanks for viewing!

Attachments

• Terraria Costume Contest.png
    Terraria Costume Contest.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 300
With the Dragon Helm, Dragon Chest Piece, and the Dragon Leggings on, you can become a treasure-loving, scaly Dragonoid, a dragon in human form!

With gold wraps and chains all over you, your a very happy dragon. A special diamond necklace hangs from your neck to add a little color to your outfit.

TerrariaContestEntryDragonoidFinished.png

If this is put in, I suspect it to change a bit, and hopefully it will (eventually) get a wing accessory to add to the affect.

(I hope I win, and please vote for me if possible!)

Last edited:
Hey y’all prepare yourself for my submission: The Banana Man Vanity! (First post, forgive image size)

Includes the Banana Hat for the head, Banana Shirt for the torso, and Banana Peelings for the legs.

Bought from the Clothier if he lives in a jungle.

Tooltip: Legs “Make like a banana and peel out!” Tooltip: Torso “six foot, seven foot, eight foot, bunch!” Tooltip: Head ”going bananas!”

1584158717017.jpeg

Last edited:
Here is my submission. It's based off of one of my own characters, Sentery, from a webcomic I am working on. It is composed of 'Sentery's Locks', 'Sentery's Jacket', and 'Sentery's Shorts.' Below are some examples of the character outside of Terraria's design, both in and out of color. Since my favorite holiday is Halloween, it could drop from the goodie bags. He also makes a lot of references, so I though it'd be time that he was the reference.

EDIT: Added some icons for the set.
EDIT2: A link to my Website: Sentrality Workshops | Home and my friend's interpretation of my character
EDIT3: Added a decompiled version of the gif, for close analyzing of each frame.

Attachments

• Sentery_VanitySetANIMATION.gif
    Sentery_VanitySetANIMATION.gif
    141.9 KB · Views: 330
  • Sentery.png
    Sentery.png
    13.5 MB · Views: 128
  • Sentery.png
    Sentery.png
    70.9 KB · Views: 123
  • Sentery_VanityContestIcons.png
    Sentery_VanityContestIcons.png
    4.1 KB · Views: 107
  • DefaultSentery.png
    DefaultSentery.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 107
  • Sentery_VanitySet.png
    Sentery_VanitySet.png
    31.4 KB · Views: 106
Last edited:
I made a maid set!
XWZG's entries big.png
XWZG's entries small.png
(smalll)
nvpu.3.png
(without body)
Her skirt will swing when she walks . I think she's lovely and suitable for a Vanity.(Men can also wear it XD)
I d'like to call it ‘Sweetie Maid Dress’’
Her head is decorated with black and white hair bands.
*It's a maid apron wear on the body.
*Black leather shoes which might be covered by apron.
If The Sweetie Maid Dress is being your Sponsor's liking, you can slightly modify it!

Attachments

• XWZG's entries.png
    XWZG's entries.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 117
This is my failure of a design! hope you like it
Cloak-Hood.png
Cloak-Cloak.png
Cloak-Boots.png
*on the chestpiece i would add the mysterious cape texture and functionality to make it more assassin-like.

Last edited:
296A515C-AB93-4727-9656-E1C9EA20A92F.jpeg

I absolutely love terraria and it was introduced by my best friend Aiden, I have been thinking of having my own vanity set in this game for a while. Mostly because I wanted to work at re-logic and I thought if I was a programmer then I would get a vanity set right?!
Anyway, this is the electric set,
Electric hood
Electric suit
Electric boots
I am in no way a pixel artist but I am so glad how it turned out and even if I don’t win this contest forced me to go out of my comfort zone and I had fun making this

SUBMISSION clone-1.png (1).png
SUBMISSION-1.png (1).png

I made a set I'm calling the Doomsday Prepper, It has a Duster Coat that shows its length beyond the knees, and would be cool if it has a wind flap animation like capes. Grey gloves, Cargo pants with black shoes, a green shirt, and a gas mask to be ready for whatever the future may throw at you. The blue lenses on the gas mask would be glow masked so they would glow in the dark. I would like it to be in the game as vanity because we don't have many coats to wear currently. Hope you like it. -Mistakingcone

Yin-Yang Set
"The essences of light and dark in perfect balance"

------------
My ideia is a vanity armor based in the Soul of Light and Soul of Night united. It represents the balance between corruption/crimson (evil) and hallowed (good), like the yin-yang in terraria world.

------------
terraria vanity Mask.png

Yin-Yang Mask:
When equipped show two little souls near the head, a soul of light and a soul of night, both animated.

terraria vanity Chest.png

Yin-Yang Chest:
A simple chest but with a simple animation represents two soul turning.

terraria vanity Boots.png

Yin-Yang Boots:
When equipped, emit a pulse effect like the Rune set, but instead of orange and green it's purple and pink.

terraria vanity gif.gif

A full Yin-Yang Set provides light like Mining Armor, but its light is too low to be really useful, it is only for vanity.

terraria vanity 2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom