Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Engineer for terraria.png

Tf2 engineer in terraria what do you think ?

I am not the best artist by any means, but I think I have a really cool idea. It's an animated slime costume. The body will be transparent, drippy both idle and walking, and inside the head there will be 2 floating eyeballs(where there are normally eyes) and a floating brain. Both the eyeballs and brain would "jiggle" or float up and down during both idle and more extreme when walking or flying. Ill see if I can create my idea but once again I am by no means a good artist.
Now for how to obtain it, I would say since it is supposed to be thoroughly animated, I say its a expert only obtainable, where you would kill(big suprise) the slime king with a 1/10 chance. Or it could drop from a pinky slime with a 1/4 chance.
I thought of this idea because I both wanted to give you guys a slight challenge as well as something I feel a ton of Terraria players would enjoy, especially the floating eyeballs and brain(my favorite part about this idea honestly)

Last edited:
Name: Dummy Head.

Pretty simple, a training Dummy vanity set. I find the little guy to be adorable, and it would make sense considering how much we get beaten up all the time.

I decided to improve your armor, as the idea is great

Attachments

• dummy set.png
    dummy set.png
    617 bytes · Views: 148
I went for a fur coat design as in the leaks im obsessed with the new pet idea.
1584357818525.png

I know its very bad design but I imagine the boots to be white loafers and the coat to be red with white lining. I'd also think it would be cool if the pets get extra curious or suspicious of the player as they are wearing complete fur. I call it the Fur set that can be obtained by maybe getting a piece every time you tame a pet. - Thanks for everyone bearing with the drawing.

Hi, sorry if i misspell something.

Shadow Soldier Armor!
I think you should be able to obtain it the same way you obtain the Dev. Sets. or, selled by the Clothier on Halloween Day, if there is a Full Moon.

Anyway, here it is. I hope y´all like it, and if you do like it, don´t doubt to like it.
Shadow Soldier Armor.jpg

It is original artwork indeed.
Now, the animations, I think the legs should work like the Spectre Set, it would move up and down when jumping and falling.
I would like if your left hand turned purple and gosthly, and the right one turned red. But that should only happen when you wear the chest piece.
When you wear the full set, I think a effect like the molten armor one should happen, but with purple fire.

I think it shouldn´t be compatible with accesories like the Nature´s Gift, the Cloud in a Bottle, and the Worm Scarf.
Cloaks would remain visible all the time, and so would balloons.
I think that the Magic Carpet should remain invisible, even when you are using it if you have the full set, allowing you to "levitate" and fool your friends.

That´s it, hope you liked it, and thanks for reading the entire post, if you want to see more designs, don´t doubt in contacting with me.
Dying it would not affect the White and black parts, nor the ribs.

Last edited:
Terraria Vanity Contest Submission - Survivor.jpg

-The Survivor Set

--It has a shirt with
-A brown-ish look with a vine rope around the shoulder
-Ripped up undershirt
-Only one glove on the right hand, which is also ripped up

--It has pants with
-No shoes
-Ripped up
-Straw-ish looking

-- No hat

---Made in MS Paint with some pixels and creativity by CoolDude0x :D

terraria submission.png

Here is my submission for the contest.
I would want to have second wolf like vanity in game that is not day specific.
I also would want to have some drops for wolf in snow biome.

This picture was made with paint.

My submission for the contest.
The WIndqueen Armor. I looked throu most of Terrarias vanity and armor Items and figured, that they're isn't much Bird/Wind/Harpy themed stuff.
I made this pictures with aquarellcolour, pencils and fineliners.

Its a black suit. Over it is blue cloth and silver/grey armor. The Head is a Birdskull with a diamond and long blue Hair/Feathers

20200316_134742.jpg

So I was playing through the game to get some inspiration for a vanity set when I fell into the marble biome and I fought a group of Hoplites, one of them dropped a piece of gladiator armor and I remembered that the Romans would fight Barbarians so I decided a Barbarian vanity set would be awesome, I've played a bit of DnD aswell so I really liked the idea.
IMG_4488 (1).jpg

The Head:
I decided the head should be that of a wolf head because in my mind that just SCREAMS Barbarian.
The head piece is comprised of the upper jaw of a wolf with a portion of its fur falling down the back of the head and possibly onto the shoulder.

The Body:
I already had the wolf aesthetic for the head so I decided to incorporate that into the Torso.
The Body is comprised of a wolf pelt draped along the shoulder that is held together by Leather belts/straps.

The Legs:
I had a theme at this point, the theme being fur so I knew I had to incorporate that into the Legs.
This was a little bit tricky so I decided to rap fur around the waist kinda like a kilt made out of pelt.

I'm not entirely sure how it would be crafted but it could be something along the lines of needing a piece of leather for the head, torso and legs aswell as a wolf banner. Feel free to take it in any direction you want though.

I've been playing Terraria now for around 8 years, I was eight years old when it first came out so I just wanted to say thanks for the opportunity to (possibly) have a vanity outfit in the game.
Thanks again,
Ires27.

Hi there, I made this armor with the idea of having the spheres around the armor animate like they could reflect the Seasons of the game. Like when its Winter & the snow invasion comes, or spring or Halloween when the Pumpkins are growing & summer too. The summer is suppose to light up like a sun & the purple around the orange spheres, well I wanted to do some kind of spirit magic around it like a will o the wisp kind of thing. I never really apply to contest but Terraria is a game I really like. Its the first steam game I bought 8 years ago so I had to at least try. I'm not a good pixel art artist but I hope the picture here provide enough to understand it. I named the armor the ''TerraSpheres Armor'' but you can change it if you want. Thanks a lot for taking the time to see what I did.

Attachments

• Terra Spheres Armor.png
    Terra Spheres Armor.png
    5.8 KB · Views: 155
A vanity set for those who dig a classy style.

Possible effect: white particles moving in and out of the set

Top: "Top Hat"
Middle: "Mirror Black Overcoat"
Bottom: "Black Bottoom"

Vanity could be obtained through trading with the Clothier NPC, or by finding them in cavern chests.
Dying it will taint the black outfit with different colours, like an overlay of orange. The white parts aren't affected.
Classy Vanity.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom