Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Tusk"

Attachments

• Tusk.png
    Tusk.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 132
The Luminite suit (yea... That's what i called). Like it's name, the suit is made out of Luminite bars. Despite it's cool look, it doesn't have any armor points (Cuz it just for vanity set) and if you're wearing the suitset, the suit's void appearance will activate as well... :happy::dryadhappy::merchanthappy::nursehappy:~:happy:`:happy:
IMG_20200316_233929.jpg

Last edited:
Here is my stepsons submission.
His name is ColonelNothing.

It's a gumball machine costume.

Terraria Gumball.png

Last edited:
Well... im not the greatest at spriting armors, but i dont think that will really matter. Well my idea is a plague doctor. This sprite might not be the greatest to show off the idea but here it is anyways, and the terraria spriters will definitely make it better then i have.
PlagueDoctor.png

This would be the best thing ever if I win but i know that is a slim chance with all of the other spriters out there.

This is my entry for the contest. im not the best at pixel art (i did this on exel lol) but i think its the point that matters. this is the "life robot" - a robot dedicated to purifying the world/banishing the crimson/corruption as once an age ago, it enveloped his world and destroyed all of his people except him. lore aside i think its a cool idea and could be a reward for purifying your world from the dryad as currently you get nothing from it. i based this off of the molten armour mainly, tweaking it ever so slightly to get a design i was happy with.
for piece names:
Life Robot Visor
Life Robot Chest Protector
Life Robot Leggings

thx for reading this and i hope you all like the design :)

Attachments

• Life Robot.png
    Life Robot.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 141
My submission is meant to be a set of Japanese samurai armor with a red color scheme. The submission is the character on the right, the one on the left is for scale.

Attachments

• terrairacontestsubmissionmakoto.png
    terrairacontestsubmissionmakoto.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 114
First time posting on the any thread so let's hope it ends up in the right place. The head piece should have a croaking animation. I call it Phrog, since there is already a frog thing. I have created two different models for the head to give more ideas. I'm not the best at art so I could do this but I will thinking every once in a while a tongue would appear. Gaining the vanity set is a easy task. It should be sold by the Dryad if she is in the jungle.
Terraria Phrog.png
croak.gif
Untitled 03-17-2020 11-27-27.gif

Last edited:
This is my Tech Armor or Circuit Armor or whatever you want to call it. I could see it being a mid-game armor, maybe made out of some type of metal and sand or glass or something. I drew it in Piskel, a really good program for small pixel sprites. I use it for Terraria mods that I make personally. (Sorry if anyone wants to download them, but it will be awhile before I make a mod worth putting out for the public.)

Anyways, thanks for looking at it! I hope you like it!

Attachments

• TechArmor.png
    TechArmor.png
    774 bytes · Views: 114
Terraria Entry.gif

This is my entry for the Journey's Vanity Contest! :D
Vanity Set Name ~~ (Something involving love and loving yourself :D)

Additional Notes: Once the entire set is worn, make hearts appear around the player, as seen in the preview of the set!

Have a good....update? Have a good update ReLogic!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom